- » Honey Lemon Ginger
Honey Lemon Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon ginger recipes.
Honey Lemon Ginger Tea
Honey Lemon Ginger Tea is really easy to make and it is highly beneficial to your health if you are not feeling well during the cold season. Lemon and ginger have health benefits that heal your body faster! - 105.383
Pear Poached With Honey Lemon And Ginger
1) In a pan, add the honey, lemon rind and juice, ginger and water and allow to boil.
2) Add the pear into the pan, and simmer covered for 15 min, until the pear is soft and place the pear on a small serving dish.
3) Boil and reduce the liquid in... - 36.6279
You May Also Like!
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 101.369
Honey And Ginger Tonic Lemonade
Seldom we find recipes which poses great medicinal qualities; here's one just for you. Honey and Ginger Tonic Lemonade works brilliantly on cold, flu, cough or sinus. It is like a home remedy to treat these ailments at an initial stage and also work as a... - 103.918
Honey Gingered Shrimp
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and lemon rind.
Add the shrimp and toss well to coat with the seasonings.
Move the shrimp to the edges of the dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let... - 26.9909
Broiled Ginger Honey Scallops
In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, honey, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Add scallops and mix until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours.
Lift scallops from marinade (reserve marinade) and thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 3 inches below heat,... - 26.6391
Refreshing Ginger Tonic With Lemonade
If you are having the sniffles or the flu, this is exactly why you need to stay alive! This ginger tonic with ginger, honey and lemonade is a real soother for your throat. From now on, keep fresh ginger on hand at all times cause even if you aren't so sick,... - 111.991
Honey Gingered Vegetables
1. Heat dressing, ginger, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice for 3-4 minutes on high.
2. Add pumpkin, cook, covered, for 4-6 minutes on high, until just tender.
3. Stir in beans and zucchinis, cook, covered, a further 3-4 minutes on high.
4. Spoon onto a... - 27.7643
Ginger Pear Honey Butter
Quarter and core unpeeled pears.
In a 6-quart or larger pan, combine pears and lemon juice.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft (about 30 minutes).
Using metal blade, process mixture, a portion at a time, until... - 29.5988
Honey Ginger Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher put juice, honey, ginger, and 1 chopped sprig of the mint.
2) Gently press mint and ginger to extract flavor.
3) Stir in water and honey and mix until it dissolves.
4) Add ice to it.
5) Fill six 10-ounce glasses with the... - 39.0494
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.158