- » Honey Lemon Ginger
Honey Lemon Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon ginger recipes.
Pear Poached With Honey Lemon And Ginger
1) In a pan, add the honey, lemon rind and juice, ginger and water and allow to boil.
2) Add the pear into the pan, and simmer covered for 15 min, until the pear is soft and place the pear on a small serving dish.
3) Boil and reduce the liquid in... - 36.2071
Beet And Ginger Salad With Lemon And Honey Dressing
Even people who swear they hate beets, will love this salad. This is a simple salad, so very quick to make, and involves so few ingredients, it's basically a go-to salad when you crave sweet simplicity. This is a one texture, one smell, one color salad with a... - 108.194
Honey And Ginger Tonic Lemonade
Seldom we find recipes which poses great medicinal qualities; here's one just for you. Honey and Ginger Tonic Lemonade works brilliantly on cold, flu, cough or sinus. It is like a home remedy to treat these ailments at an initial stage and also work as a... - 101.051
Honey Gingered Shrimp
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the lemon juice, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and lemon rind.
Add the shrimp and toss well to coat with the seasonings.
Move the shrimp to the edges of the dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let... - 28.3092
Broiled Ginger Honey Scallops
In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, honey, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Add scallops and mix until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours.
Lift scallops from marinade (reserve marinade) and thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 3 inches below heat,... - 28.8287
Refreshing Ginger Tonic With Lemonade
If you are having the sniffles or the flu, this is exactly why you need to stay alive! This ginger tonic with ginger, honey and lemonade is a real soother for your throat. From now on, keep fresh ginger on hand at all times cause even if you aren't so sick,... - 112.038
Honey Gingered Vegetables
1. Heat dressing, ginger, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice for 3-4 minutes on high.
2. Add pumpkin, cook, covered, for 4-6 minutes on high, until just tender.
3. Stir in beans and zucchinis, cook, covered, a further 3-4 minutes on high.
4. Spoon onto a... - 28.8194
Ginger Pear Honey Butter
Quarter and core unpeeled pears.
In a 6-quart or larger pan, combine pears and lemon juice.
Cook, covered, over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft (about 30 minutes).
Using metal blade, process mixture, a portion at a time, until... - 31.5494
Honey Ginger Lemonade
1) In a large pitcher put juice, honey, ginger, and 1 chopped sprig of the mint.
2) Gently press mint and ginger to extract flavor.
3) Stir in water and honey and mix until it dissolves.
4) Add ice to it.
5) Fill six 10-ounce glasses with the... - 41.0463
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.194
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.4092
Gingered Lemon Lime Fizz
Gingered lemon lime fizz is a flavored ginger ale drink. Sweetened with honey, the ale is flavored with lemon and lime juice. Refreshing and tangy with a zippy taste to it, the gingered lemon lime fizz is perfect for the summer heat. - 26.517
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Ginger Honey Chicken
Sweet and savory chicken dish which you can prepare with very few ingredients and surprise your guests. - 0
Ginger Honey Chicken Wings
1. To prepare the chicken remove, discard tips from chicken wings and separate wings at joints.
2. Place in heavy plastic bag and set in dish.
3. In a bowl or a container combine honey, soy sauce, gingerroot, vinegar, lemon juice,... - 45.5086
Chicken With Lemon Ginger Sauce
1. Break chicken into serving portions, arrange in shallow dish, sprinkle with shallots.
2. Combine lemon juice, stock, marmalade, honey and sugar in bowl. Mix cornflour with water, add to lemon mixture, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir twice during... - 34.9027
Honey Lemon Chicken Wings
Honey lemon chicken wings is an excellent appetizer with a fabulous taste. Here the chef has simply deep fried the chicken wings, then flavored them with a sweet and tangy honey-lemon sauce. This amazing recipe is worth trying out! - 110.015
Syrup Or Honey Sauce
You'll simply love this Syrup Or Honey Sauce. Try this amazingly delicious Syrup Or Honey Sauce; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 18.0305
Carrot Slices In Honey
Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and add honey, sugar and oil.
Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in lemon rind and ginger. - 27.5666
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 28.4884
Honey Lemon Chicken
1 Pierce chicken pieces with a skewer. Combine soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice and honey. Brush over chicken pieces and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and salt. Add drained chicken pieces and brown evenly. Pour off excess oil, add... - 35.0355
Chicken And Fennel With Lemon And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the soy sauce and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Pare the rind from the lemon, then cut into very thin strips. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Blend the juice with the stock, honey, cornflour and any soy sauce left after... - 38.2866
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 34.4371
Ginger Baked Pears And Apricots
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drain pears and apricots, reserving liquid.
In a 2-quart round casserole, arrange pears around the edge with cut side down and narrow end toward the center.
Fill in center of casserole with apricots.
Mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch... - 35.3676
Sweet Ginger Pears
1. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pear so that pears will stand upright. Pare about 1 inch of peel from the top of each pear. Using small paring knife, gently remove stems, leaving small cavity.
2. In small saucepan, heat honey, lemon peel, and... - 32.271
Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie Habit
1. In the vitamix combine hot water, honey, lemons, ginger root and fresh mint.
2. Blend until it is smooth in consistency.
3. Serve the Hot Ginger Lemonade Green Smoothie immediately. - 0
Fresh Mint And Ginger Lemonade
Fresh Mint And Ginger Lemonade has a thirst quenching taste. The Lemon juice with mint leaves gives the Fresh Mint And Ginger Lemonade a chilling taste. - 38.3142
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients except the pears.
2) Cook, stirring occasionlly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
3) Stir in the pears and simmer covered for 30 minutes.
4) Serve as a sauce for the cake or as a dessert. - 32.0515
Peach Ginger Sundae
Combine peaches, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and ginger.
Chill until ready to serve.
Scoop ice cream into individual serving dishes.
Spoon sauce over ice cream. - 25.5382
Honey 'n' Spice Butter
1. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the butter until creamy. Add the honey, lemon rind, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice and beat until well combined. Add the lemon juice and salt and beat 1 minute more or until well blended. Serve... - 26.4129
Heat the milk in a saucepan; sprinkle in the semolina, and, stirring well, cook for 10 min Add the butter, honey, lemon rind, ginger, the egg yolks and the breadcrumbs.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly and stir them lightly into the rest of the... - 33.7492
Hot Ginger Tea
1.Place tea and ginger in a warmed teapot.
Pour over boiling water, stir and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
Stir again and strain before pouring.
2.Flavourteawith lemon juiceand honey if desired. - 30.2765
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Honey Citrus Glazed Veal Chops
Stir together lime juice, honey, ginger and lime peel in small bowl.
Place veal rib chops in glass dish just large enough to hold chops.
Brush lime mixture liberally over both sides of chops.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes while preparing coals.
Remove... - 28.3059
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over medium coals 50 to 60 minutes or until done, turning every 10 minutes.
Baste with sauce during last 20 minutes of grilling time - 29.1315
Gingered Sea Bass En Papillote
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small bowl, whisk togetherthe ginger, lemonjuice, soy sauce, oil, and honey.
Place each fillet in the centerof a 12 inch square of parchment paper oraluminum foil.
Scatter 1/4 of the mushrooms and green onions over each and... - 38.2052
Honeyed Baked Pears
Arrange pears in shallow, oiled casserole.
Stick one clove into each piece of fruit.
Blend lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil together.
Pour over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 15 minutes.
Fill each hollow with a tablespoon of cottage or soy... - 30.8491
Creamy Ginger Dressing
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix the sour cream, ginger, honey and lemon juice together.
2) Allow to stand for almost 15 minutes to blend the flavors.
3) Refrigerate overnight for a slightly thicker dressing, if desired.
4) Use as required. - 31.251
Honey Chicken Legs
1. Combine soy sauce,honey,lemon juice,garlic,ginger and oil. Pour over chicken and marinate for 2-3 hours.
2. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Arrange chicken legs on a roasting rack. Cook for 16-18 minutes on medium high, turning over half way through cooking. - 32.4685
Honey Spiced Chicken With Orange Sauce
Heat oil in skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
Place chicken in ungreased oblong baking dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches; top with onions.
Sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Mix orange juice, honey,... - 44.9144
Combine honey, lemon juice, candied ginger, and orange peel.
Pour dressing over orange slices in bowl; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Chill the remaining fruits.
Drain oranges, reserving dressing.
Arrange orange slices in bottdm of... - 39.7658
Ginger Cream Dressing
Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons pineapple-orange juice in a small saucepan; stir until smooth.
Add remaining pineapple-orange juice, ginger, honey, and lemon juice; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring frequently.
Remove... - 28.4048
Honey Chicken Legs
The honey chicken legs are prepared with chicken legs cooked in an oven. Flavored with soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and garlic, the honey chicken legs are savory and sweet and can be served with a side salad. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 42.9382
Lobster South Pacific
Combine fruit, lobster, and celery in a large wooden salad bowl; toss.
Combine cream, lemon rind and juice, soy sauce, onion, ginger, honey, and pepper; stir until smooth.
Pour over lobster and fruit and toss lightly; chill thoroughly. - 31.8576
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5327
Sweet Potato & Ginger Salad
In a 5-quart pan, bring about 12 cups water to a boil over high heat.
Peel and shred sweet potatoes; immediately add to boiling water.
Cook for 30 seconds; then drain well and mix with lemon juice.
Cut off pineapple peel.
Cut about half the pineapple into 4... - 44.2117
Wild Duck A L Orange
Place duck halves on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° till tender, about 1 hour.
If necessary, cap with foil to prevent excess browning.
Meanwhile, prepare orange glaze.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 38.8706
Ginger Poached Pears
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the water, maple syrup or honey, lemon juice, lemon rind, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until boiling.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove a thin slice of skin from the upper end of each pear; keep the stems... - 38.9357
Stir Fried Turkey With Ginger
Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 38.6277
Sour Cream, Orange, And Honey Dressing
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Serve with berries, peaches, nectarines, bananas, or other fruit. - 24.7534
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Montmorency Cherry Chicken Salad
Slice 1 of the nectarines; combine with cherries, chicken, celery and green onions in large bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt in small bowl, mixing well.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over chicken mixture; toss... - 35.0139
Honey Citrus Chicken
Arrange chicken, skin side down, in a greased 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
In a bowl, stir together honey, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon juice, mustard, curry powder, and ginger.
Brush half of honey mixture over chicken pieces.
Cut orange in half... - 39.8232
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
Meikos Ginger Flavored Sweet Wine Cake
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Line a 10-inch-square deep-sided pan with parchment or waxed paper.
Lightly grease bottom of paper; do not grease sides.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk remaining sugar, honey, wine, ginger and lemon... - 45.6959
Gingered Tropical Fruit Plate
Slice bananas and dip in lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Peel pineapple; cut crosswise into 1/4- inch-thick slices, then cut each slice in half.
Peel, seed, and slice papaya.
Cut peel and all white membrane from oranges; slice oranges crosswise.
Arrange... - 32.2982
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 37.9158
Honey Citrus Chicken Kabobs
Cut chicken into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces; place in plastic bag in bowl.
In microwaveable bowl or saucepan, combine honey, orange and lemon juices and rinds; stir in ginger and microwave at High for 30 seconds or heat on stove top until honey dissolves.
Pour... - 33.2849
Honeym Soya And Fresh Ginger Lamb
Slice all the skin off the lamb, together with as much fat as possible.
(Save it for roasting potatoes, unless you are concerned about cholesterol levels, in which case, throw it away.) Cut really deep scores in a criss-cross pattern on all sides of the... - 39.3109
Honey Citrus Chicken
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then place, skin side down, in a 10 by 15-inch rimmed baking pan.
In a small bowl, stir together honey, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon juice, mustard, curry powder, and... - 42.4991
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 41.6806
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Chicken With Soya Sauce And Honey
Put the marinade in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Lay the chicken in a flat pyrex plate.
Pour marinade over and let stand (turning occasionally) in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
Put meat in clay baker with marinade.
Close and bake. - 37.1881
Poached Ginger Peaches In Custard
1) In a medium saucepan, combine water, honey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then allow to simmer over a low heat.
3) Place the peaches in the poaching liquid and poach for about 10 minutes until... - 46.5251
Gingered Chicken Wings
Gingered Chicken Wings is an addictive chicken dish that I prepare quiet often at home. I pack it along for most of our picnics as it is well loved by both family and friends! You will love this Gingered Chicken Wings recipe. - 26.1576
Fresh Yam & Ginger Salad
Bring water to a boil in a 4 to 5-quart kettle over high heat.
Meanwhile, insert shredding disc and shred yams.
Add yams to boiling water; boil for 30 seconds, then drain well.
Mix with lemon juice and set aside.
Shred jicama; set aside.
With a knife, cut off... - 45.5822
Ginger-barbecued Rock Lobster
Cut underside membrane of lobster-tails around edge; remove.
Grasp lobster-tails in both hands; bend backward toward shell sides to crack.
Insert skewers to prevent curling.
Combine all remaining ingredients for sauce; beat until blended.
Place lobster-tails... - 40.0156
1. Scrape, wash and cut the ginger into slivers. Add enough water to cover the pieces, and cook until soft. Strain the water, and set aside the pieces. Strain the lemon juice, and set aside.
2. Add sugar to the ginger water, and allow to dissolve. Add some... - 34.3784
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 0
Gingered Ham Kabobs
Place green pepper in small bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
In a 2-cup measure combine glaze ingredients. ... - 41.4068
Lemon Yogurt Sorbet
1) In a blender, add yoghurt, lemon juice, crystallized ginger, lemon zest and honey. Blend to get a smooth puree.
2) Into a big bowl, add the blended puree, cover and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3) Using an ice cream machine, process the... - 39.6915
Pork Spare Ribs
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Place the ribs in a roasting dish.
Sprinkle with salt and bake for 45 minutes, pouring off the fat as it collects.
2 Meanwhile, gently heat the honey in a small saucepan.
Stir in the soya sauce, lemon juice and... - 38.2132
Honey Mint Julep
1) In a large glass jar, add in lemon juice and enough water to get 1/2 pint of liquid.
2) Pull out the mint leaves from about 10 to 12 stems. Add in the mint leaves into the jar.
3) Leave the jar to rest in a cool place for about 60 minutes.
4) Next,... - 33.659
Honey Dressing For Fruit Salads
In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to blend.
Shake or whisk the... - 33.3809
Polish Honey Kisses
Cream together sugar, butter, lemon peel and spices till light.
Slowly beat in honey.
Stir in milk.
Stir in flour gradually.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into fancy shapes with cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 42.0715
Honey Apricot Chicken
Cut chicken into 8 pieces; remove skin.
In large bowl, combine cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Add chicken; toss to coat.
In large skillet, melt butter with oil over medium high heat; cook chicken for 10 to 12 minutes or until... - 42.2678
Coffee Honey Cake
1. Heat honey and coffee to boiling in a medium-size saucepan. Cool completely. Stir in brandy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg onto wax paper; add almonds, raisins and lemon rind.
3. Beat eggs slightly in the... - 36.7853
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 36.0885
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
Mix all ingredients and marinate shrimps for 2 hours.
Oil the barbecue plate/rack.
Preheat barbecue to low medium heat.
Cook the shrimps on the lightly oiled barbecue for 10-12 minutes or till done. - 32.8206
Lamb With Fruit & Honey
Toast sesame seeds in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Pour seeds out of pan; set aside.
Pour oil into pan.
Add lamb, onion, coriander, cinnamon stick, pepper, ginger, water, and bouillon cubes.
Bring... - 41.7314
Spiced Apple Honey Butter
Quarter and core unpeeled apples.
In a 6-quart or larger pan, combine apples, water, apple juice, and lemon juice.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until fruit is soft (about 30 minutes).
Using metal blade, process mixture, a portion at a time, until... - 36.9278
Chocolate Honey Cookies
Heat the honey, add the sugar and dissolve it, and allow to cool.
Chop the chocolate into bits and dissolve over hot water in a double boiler or bain-marie; add to the honey.
Sift the flour onto the work surface, make a depression in the center, and add the... - 44.4673
Rich Honeyed Fruit Mince
This rich honeyed fruit mince is truly healthy and delicious with the goodness of a variety of fruits in honey. Throw in more of your favorite fruits to suit your individual palate! - 35.9564
Honey Curry Chicken Over Capellini
Dredge chicken in flour.
Add butter or oil in pan.
Saute chicken over high heat until lightly browned.
Add onion, peppers and artichoke hearts; saute briefly.
Add 4 ounces of Honey Curry Sauce.
Simmer until chicken is cooked and sauce has thickened to desired... - 43.6565
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.7048
Fruit Chutney With Honey
Peel and core fruit before chopping.
Combine 1 cup pear and remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; stir until well mixed.
Cook over medium heat 12 minutes until mixture softens.
Stir in remaining 1/4 cup pear.
Pour into a sealed glass jar and store in the... - 36.4048
East Prussian Honey Cakes
East Prussian Honey Cakes are very simple to make deliciously spiced cakes. This cake is served as snack. It can also be packed in your kids tiffin. The spices make it very interesting that everybody loves it. - 52.4289
Oven Baked Honeyed Chicken Wings
Tuck wing tips under main part of wings, place wings into large bowl.
Combine sauces, juice, sherry, seeds, ginger, honey and oil in jug, pour over wings.
Cover, refrigerate for at least 1 hour; overnight is better.
All wings should be coated with... - 34.7518
Halibut Roast With Soy Ginger Baste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place halibut in shallow roasting pan.
In a small saucepan, mix peanut oil, sesame oil, and pepper oil over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and saute until just tender, not brown.
Add soy sauce, wine, lemon juice,... - 41.6835
Walnut Ginger Bread
Beat honey and butter well.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add the molasses and continue beating.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Pour in an oiled and floured 9x13 inch pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at... - 43.6689
Ginger Marinated Vegetables
For the marinade, in a screw-top jar combine lemon juice, water, olive or salad oil, chives, honey, gingerroot, and salt Cover and shake well to mix. Set aside.
In a bowl combine thawed and halved artichoke hearts, thawed carrots, thawed peas, thawed onions,... - 28.376
Ginger Green Tea Toddy
Watch this video to get the recipe of one of the best drinks for these winters- Ginger Green Tea Toddy. This creative drink is the birth child of master bar tender Anthony. Cheers! - 106.394
Honeyed Beans With Bacon
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) From the water in which they are soaked, drain the beans and cook them over low flame n boiling water till they have tendered.
3) In a saute pan, put bacon which has been diced and onions... - 45.2324
Warm Ginger Cake With Peaches And Cream
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees c.
2. Take a 9 inch square baking pan with a height of 2 inch.
3.Take a large bowl, mix together honey, melted butter and beat in the egg.
4.In a separate bowl, combine cloves, ginger,... - 47.8398