- » Honey Lemon Cream
Honey Lemon Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Lemon Cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Lemon Cream recipes.
Nutty Lemon And Honey Ice Cream
1) On a pan, lightly toast the blanched almonds.
2) Allow the almonds to cool down.
3) Once cooled, mix the almonds with lemon juice and honey.
4) To serve, take four sundae glasses. Divide the ice cream between the glasses.
5) Sprinkle dates... - 36.2759
Honey And Lemon Cream Mold
Beat the egg yolks and honey together until creamy.
Add lemon rind to the half-and-half and heat slowly in a thick saucepan without boiling.
Whisk a little hot half-and-half into the egg yolk mixture and blend this into the hot half-and-half.
Stir over gentle... - 31.9734
Avocado Honey Ice Cream
In a saucepan, combine milk, honey, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Pour about 1/4 cup of the hot mixture over eggs.
Mix well, then pour back into the hot milk mixture, stir well, and cook for about 1 minute.
Remove from heat, stir in cream and lemon juice, and... - 33.3679
Lemon Ice Cream
In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
Add milk, cream, lemon juice, and lemon extract.
Beat for 1 minute.
Place in freezer until almost firm, 2 to 3 hours.Remove from freezer, and beat until smooth.
Return to freezer for 1 hour.
Remove from freezer,... - 28.5133
Honey Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Mix together cheese with honey and slowly add sugar.
2) Beat until smooth.
3) Use honey cream cheese frostings on honey lemon layer cake. - 24.3336
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 41.1903
Honey Lemon Layer Cake
1) Mix together shortening and honey. Add eggs, one at a time. Keep beating.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
3) Now, add lemon juice to milk and sour it.
4) Mix all the dry ingredients with sour milk and then to egg mixture.
5)... - 47.3797
Honey-sour Cream Dressing
Blend in honey with the lemon juice then mix into the sour cream.
Just before serving stir in the grated coconut.
This dressing is excellent with grated carrots. - 17.5562
Honey Lemon Butter
In a small mixer bowl cream the butter until fluffy.
Continue creaming while adding honey in a fine stream.
Add lemon juice and lemon peel.
Stir all ingredients until evenly blended.
Chill. - 25.0456
Honey Lemon Dressing
1) Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them.
2) Chill them.
3) Serve the dish into 6 individual serving plates. - 30.0001
Banana Cream Freeze
Mash the bananas and sprinkle them with lemon juice and honey.
Whip the cream just until stiff.
Fold the banana mixture through the whipped cream.
Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze until firm but not hard.
Do not stir. - 26.6962
In the top of a double boiler, combine all ingredients.
Set over boiling water and cook (stirring constantly with a wooden spoon) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is thick and smooth.
Cool and store in a jar in refrigerator. - 25.4502
Honey Lemon Veal Cutlets
Pound the cutlets flat with a meat mallet.
Dust the cutlets with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the cutlets for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for 2... - 42.475
Honey Lemon Poached Pears
These poached pears are delightfully sweet and satisfying as a dessert. Made with fresh pears, flavored with lemon juice and poached in a white wine and honey mix, the pears come out tender and soft and are a real treat to dig in to. - 31.4123
Lemon Honey Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in water; stir in next 4 ingredients.
Chill till partially set; beat till fluffy.
Fold in cream.
Spread half the crumbs in bottom of 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch dish.
Spoon in gelatin mixture; top with remaining crumbs.
Chill till firm. - 31.1181
Peach Ice Cream
Mix honey and lemon juice and drizzle over peaches.
Cover and set aside for 2 hours.
Drain fruit and combine 3/4 cup of the juice with gelatin.
Place over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Put peaches in the container of a blender.
Add gelatin... - 34.0618
Honey Cream Salad Dressing
Whip cream and add remaining ingredients.
Chill before serving.
Will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
Serve on fruit salad or as a dressing for sweet slaw. - 27.009
Sour Cream, Orange, And Honey Dressing
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator.
Serve with berries, peaches, nectarines, bananas, or other fruit. - 22.7089
In the top of a double boiler, mix honey, lemon juice, cream of tartar, salt, and egg white.
Beat several minutes, then place over boiling water and beat until stiff enough to stand in peaks.
This will take 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove from the heat and beat until... - 26.018
Honey Almond And Date Ice Cream Sauce
In a small saucepan cook the almonds in the butter over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the almonds begin to color, add the honey, and bring the liquid to a boil.
Stir in the dates, the cream, the lemon juice, the almond extract, and the salt... - 26.5798
Banana And Honey Ice Cream
Mash the bananas in a large bowl using a fork. Add the unwhipped cream, yogurt, lemon juice and honey. Beat well to combine. Turn into a rigid plastic container-not too deep. Cover and half-freeze, to the mushy stage.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff. Fold... - 24.0117
Honey And Nut Butter Cream
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until soft.
2 Gradually beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3 Stir in the honey, nuts and lemon rind, combine well.
4 The cream is ready to use at this stage, and can... - 32.8246
Cream the margarine and sugar until just mixed .
Add the egg and honey and mix until incorporated.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt and process to a soft dough.
Put heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on to a greased baking sheet.
Flatten the tops with a... - 36.0914
Honey Cream Salad Dressing
1. Soak the peel in the honey a few minutes, add the salt.
2. Whip the cream or evaporated milk and fold the honey into it.
3. Use on fruit salads. - 21.7435
Honey Lemon Rhubarb Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together rhubarb, sugar, flour, salt and rind.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey and food color. Leave aside.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line it with pastry.
4) Add rhubarb mixture and dot with butter.
5) Place the top crust and... - 44.6123
Pear Poached With Honey Lemon And Ginger
1) In a pan, add the honey, lemon rind and juice, ginger and water and allow to boil.
2) Add the pear into the pan, and simmer covered for 15 min, until the pear is soft and place the pear on a small serving dish.
3) Boil and reduce the liquid in... - 36.6279
Honey Ice Cream
1) Mash and sieve the raspberries to accumulate about 1/2 pt puree.
2) Take a medium bowl, and combine, raspberry puree, cream, yoghurt, lemon juice, honey and salt. Blend well.
3) Now, pour the mixture into a container and freeze until mushy. Take it... - 38.7888
Honey Banana Creams
Mash the bananas with the lemon juice.
Heat the honey in the milk, stir into the mashed bananas.
Soften the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of the cold water.
Simmer the lemon rind in the remainder of the water for 5-6 minutes to extract the maximum flavor.
Strain,... - 33.8451
Honey Cream Dressing For Fruits
1. Beat the eggs in a small saucepan and stir in the honey, lemon juice, orange juice, and salt.
2. Cook, stirring, over low heat until the mixture coats the back of the spoon. Cool thoroughly.
3. Fold in the cream and orange rind. - 28.3978
Honey Orange Sour Cream Fritters
1) In a bowl, mix honey, eggs, salt, and sour cream.
2) Sift flour with baking powder and blend in the sour cream mixture.
3) Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, and orange rind.
4) Drop batter to heated oil and deep fry.
5) Drain on paper... - 40.959
Quinces With Honey Cream
1. Place water and sugar in a large saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
2. Add lemon rind and quinces to syrup, bring to the boil and simmer for 40 minutes or until quinces are tender and change colour.
3. To serve,... - 24.8246
Honeyed Cream Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, beat the egg with a rotary beater, until foamy.
2) Beat in the honey, sherry, and rhubarb sauce, until thoroughly blended.
3) Place over boiling water, gradually beat in rest of the ingredients, 1 at a time, beating... - 41.3558
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5026
Honey Banana Dressing
Combine Basic Lemon Cream Dressing, banana, honey and lemon juice in blender container.
Blend at medium speed until smooth. - 15.8157
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.158
Blend 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard with 1 tablespoon honey and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
Add to 1 cup mayonnaise; season to taste with salt, then fold in 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped.
Serve with fruit-salad plates. - 14.8626
Lemon Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 1 1/2 quart casserole lightly with butter.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
5) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks.
6)... - 48.5075
Lemon Ice Cream
Whip cream in blender.
Turn into bowl.
Blend all other ingredients until smooth and fold into cream.
Freeze until firm in ice tray of refrigerator.
Beat twice while freezing. - 26.4293
Banana Honey Yogurt Ice
1. Place the bananas in a food processor or blender with the lemon juice, honey, yogurt and cinnamon. Process until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour the mixture into a freezer container and freeze until almost solid. Spoon back into the food processor and process... - 30.9247