- » Honey Lemon Carrot
Honey Lemon Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey lemon carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey lemon carrot recipes.
Lemon Honey Carrots
Scrape carrots lightly and cook, covered, in 1/2 inch boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook until crisp-tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Drain and push to side of pan.
Add butter, honey, peels and juice.
Stir over very low heat until carrots are glazed,... - 30.6802
Looking for an amazing dip to go with your vegetable rolls and curries - try out this delicious Carrot Honey. Blended with lemon juice and flavored with a dash of lemon rind - you are surely gonna love this recipe for Carrot Honey. - 28.7672
Everyday Honey Glazed Carrots
1.Slice the carrots in pieces of 1/2 inch.
2.In a small saucepan, put water, carrots and salt.
3.Cook the ingredients on low flame till the carrot gets tender.
4.Strain and put the cooked carrots in a separate pan with honey. Lemon juice... - 38.8559
Glazed Carrots With Five Spices
Glazed carrots with five spices is a flavorful yet simple preparation of carrots. Skillet cooked with honey and lemon juice for flavor, the glazed carrots are served fresh, tender and juicy. - 30.6958
Honey Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a casserole, combine all ingredients and mix well.
2) Cook, covered, on high power for 14 1/2 to 15 1/2 minutes or until carrots are tender. Stir as required.
3) Let the casserole remain covered in the oven for 5 minutes.
4) Serve hot,... - 30.5948
Honeyed Pineapple Carrots
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a pot of a small quantity of salted, boiling water add in the small carrots.
3) Cook the carrots till they become just tender. Drain the carrots.
4) In case you decide to use canned carrots, just heat them... - 39.8944
Carrot Raisin Honey
Quarter orange and lemon.
Remove seeds; thinly slice fruit with peel.
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine orange and lemon slices, carrot, water, and raisins.
Bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer for about 10 minutes or till carrot is... - 37.4027
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir remaining ingredients in 10-inch skillet until bubbly; add carrots.
Cook... - 27.4992
Balsamic Honey Glazed Carrots & Parsnips
Peel and cut the carrots and parsnips into uniform pieces. Place in a pot with cold water and heat slowly, never boiling, until desired tenderness is achieved. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Drain and cool the carrots and parsnips, pour the... - 25.3508
Carrot Slices In Honey
Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and add honey, sugar and oil.
Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in lemon rind and ginger. - 25.7469
Multipurpose Sweet Sour Honey Lemon Sauce
1) In a pan, gently heat the butter until just melted.
2) In a warmed mixing bowl, beat the melted butter, honey, lemon juice and red paprika with a wire whisk until well blended.
3) Use as required, or with the steam-baked zucchini, or with... - 28.319
Peel, core, and dice 3 apple combine with raisins, nuts, and carrots, add salt add honey and lemon juice blended together; toss lightly.
Set aside in cool place about 1 hour.
Arrange in salad bowl or on platter; garnish with remaining apple unpeeled, cut into... - 25.6304
Honey Grilled Veggies With Honey Garlic Ranch Sauce
SAUCE: Place the garlic, egg yolks, mustard, and cayenne in a blender or food processor.
With the machine running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream until mixture reaches the consistency of mayonnaise.Stir in the honey, lemon juice, buttermilk, cheese,... - 36.5567
Sweet & Sour Baby Carrots
Steam carrots in an electric steamer or in steamer basket placed in a pan of boiling water; do not let water touch vegetables.
Cover; steam 12 to 15 minutes or just until tender.
Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until... - 32.1297
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole, and mix juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
2) Add in cornstarch and stir. Mix until well blended.
3) Add in the carrots, and stir. Cover the casserole with lid.
4) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Microwave on... - 41.0641
1) Thoroughly wash and dice the carrots.
2) Lightly steam the carrots but make sure that they remain still a bit crisp.
3) Crate the lemond rind and... - 45.6782
1. In a saucepan, mix the carrots, apple juice, honey, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
2. Simmer and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently for about 30 to 45 minutes or until thick.
3. Store in a tightly closed container in the refrigerator for later... - 30.4396
1. Mix the honey and lemon juice together.
2. Peel and core the apples and cut into dice.
3. Add the raisins, chopped nuts and sliced carrots.
4. Mix with the dressing and leave in a cool place for an hour before using. - 37.8745
Baked Carrot Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter 6 individual custard cups or molds.
In a medium-size bowl, mix butter, molasses, honey, egg, carrots, lemon peel, raisins, and prunes or dates.
Sift together remaining ingredients, except APRICOT SAUCE, then stir into first... - 36.639
Sauteed Grated Carrots
To the melted margarine add grated carrots and rest of ingredients in order given.
Stir several times to mix thoroughly Simmer mixture in covered skillet 10 to 15 minutes. - 25.0752
In a small skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
When the oil is hot, add the mustard and fenugreek seeds and wait for them to splutter.
When the seeds pop, add the cloves and grated carrot and sauté the mixture, for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice,... - 47.1652
Celestial Carrot Salad
Combine carrots, lemon juice and salt.
Add marshmallows and fruit.
Blend honey with mace and yogurt.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired
NOTE: A wonderful side dish for cold chicken - 32.5826
Carrot Marshmallow Ambrosia
1) Combine carrots, lemon juice, flaked coocnut, orange, and marshmallows together.
2) Fold in mayonnaise, honey, sour cream, and mix well.
3) Mix in the carrot mixture and toss lightly to coat well.
4) Serve on lettuce. - 39.5117
Super Carrot Raisin Salad
1) For the dressing, take a serving bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon in it until smooth.
2) Stir in carrots, raisins and pineapple gently, but thoroughly, until salad is even.
3) Chill, covered in refrigerator for at least... - 40.1149
1. Take three apples and peel them before taking out the core and dicing them.
2. Take a bowl and add nuts, carrots and raisins to the apples along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take another bowl and blend together the lemon juice and honey.
4. Lightly toss... - 43.4644
Sauteed Grated Carrots
These Sauteed Grated Carrots taste fabulous! Try these Sauteed Grated Carrots for your weekend dinner party. Your friends are going to love it! Tell me what they had to say about the dish ! - 28.4614
Country Style Spareribs In Honey Sauce
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Place the spareribs in the pot, then scatter the carrots on top.
Combine the honey, chopped onion, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, pepper and soy sauce in a bowl, mix thoroughly, and pour over the... - 39.7116
Carrot Raisin Salad
In medium sized bowl, combine shredded carrots and raisins.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, honey and salt; blend together.
Pour dressing over carrot raisin mixture and mix together thoroughly.
Chill before serving.
Line a serving... - 34.0752
Candied Carrots And Grapes
Carrots are a rich source of Vitamin A. Here’s combining the best of taste and health. This candied carrots and grapes is for you if you love carrots. Get your kids too to eat vegetables with a smile. - 36.0368
Microwaved Orange Glazed Carrots
In 2-quart casserole, combine juice, honey, butter, lemon peel, salt and nutmeg.
Stir in cornstarch; mix until well blended.
Stir in carrots.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 to 8 1/2 minutes; stir once.
TO HEAT BY... - 40.6782
Carrot Pineapple Cocktail
This Carrot Pineapple Cocktail is an amazing appetizer ! Just try out this tangy orange and lemon garnished drink before your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Carrot Pineapple Cocktail are welcome ! - 30.9612
Carrot Salad With Moroccan Dressing
The carrot salad with moroccan dressing is a cooked salad that can be served with meals as a side. Prepared with a dressing of lemon juice, orange juice, honey paprika and cinnamon, the carrot salad with mocrrocan dressing is sprinkled with mint, cilantro... - 41.586
Braised Carrots With Grapes
Wash and scrape carrots.
Cut lengthwise and then into fingers about 2 inches long.
Heat salad oil in a heavy skillet; add carrots and turn them over several times to ensure complete coating.
Sprinkle with a little salt.
Cover skillet and braise slowly for... - 32.9483
Fruit And Carrot Tsimmis
In large heavy saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat; stir in carrots, and white and sweet potatoes until coated.
Pour in stock and orange juice; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 31.5345
Scrape and trim carrots, leaving 1/2 inch of green tops, if desired.
Arrange carrots in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Combine honey and next 3 ingredients in a large skillet; cook over... - 37.916
1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, Chambord, brandy and honey. Blend well and keep aside.
2. Grease a casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
4. In a saucepan, add carrots and... - 38.2654
Cosmic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a large bowl, add grated carrot, flours, salt, baking powder, raisins and spices to combine.
3) Add honey, oil, water and lemon juice to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 9" x 13" x 2"... - 45.0663
Rosh Hashanah - Jewish Tzimmes
Tzimmes, or tsimmes, is a Jewish side dish that is a traditional part of a Rosh Hashanah meal. Carrots, are a favorite, slowly simmered with honey to make a sweet dish symbolizing a sweet new year. There are plenty of variations done with the tzimmes, but the... - 43.0267
Mustard Glazed Carrots And Raisins
1) In a heavy skillet, bring a mixture of carrots, raisins and water to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 8-10 minutes until the carrots and raisins become just soft, being careful to pour in enough water to avoid burning.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients... - 36.9659
I'm Late I'm Late Carrot Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat bottom of 8 X 8 X 2-inch square cake pan or 9-inch round layer-cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with waxed paper. Lightly coat paper and sides of pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread grated... - 41.0194
Family Carrot Cake
1) In a saucepan, add carrots, raisins, sugar, shortening, ciinamon and nutmeg with 1 1/3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes. 2) Keep the mixture aside and allow... - 46.8379
Sherry Glazed Carrots
1) Cut slices from carrots diagonally and set them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add walnuts to sauté.
3) Add carrot slices to the pan, along with butter, honey, ginger and sherry.
4) Stir in all ingredients and cook till the... - 38.1711
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
Place fresh onions in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 2 to 3 minutes; drain, then pull or slip skins off onions and discard.
Also trim onion's root and stem ends.
Place fresh or frozen onions in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan.
Barely cover with... - 37.5424
Carrot Orange Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and... - 43.0208
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand 5 minutes.
Save water for another use in making bread.
Cream together oil and shortening.
Beat in honey, eggs, and extract.
Stir in carrots and raisins.
Combine dry ingredients.
Add to carrot mixture.
Blend... - 44.0731
Carrot And Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease an 8 1/2- inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a... - 44.7564
Carrot Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a jelly-roll pan, and line it with wax paper.
To make the cake: Sift together whole wheat four, unbleached white flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks until light... - 42.0774
Carrot Raisin Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2.Take a 9 x 5 loaf pan and oil it from all sides.
3.Take a large bowl, mix wholewheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4.In a separate bowl mix egg, honey, yogurt and... - 49.1607
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 43.9646
Honey-sour Cream Dressing
Blend in honey with the lemon juice then mix into the sour cream.
Just before serving stir in the grated coconut.
This dressing is excellent with grated carrots. - 17.5562
Honeyed Beef Stew
1.Take a flame proof casserole dish, heat oil in it and fry beef in it.
2.Stir in onion, green pepper, celery and carrots and fry for 5 more minutes by stirring.
3.Take a bowl, put honey, lemon juice, mustard powder, ketchup, water, salt and pepper as... - 45.5239
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.5026
House Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1.Chop the iceberg lettuce into bite sized square pieces.
2.Chop the tomatoes and the red apple longitudinally.
3.Slice the cucumber in thin round discs.
4.Slice the carrot thin diagonally.
5.Squeeze in the lemon on the apple pieces so that they... - 100.885
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 51.8724
Barley Ham Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add 1 tablespoon oil to heat up.
2) Add the barley to saute over moderate heat until the grains are coated with oil.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and add salt and 1 cup of water.
4) Bring the liquid to a boil over high... - 48.139
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
Chicken In Cider And Honey
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Cut each apple halves into 3 wedges each and transfer to a medium sized bowl.
3. Add lemon juice and enough water to cover them, mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
4. Wrap each de boned chicken leg... - 45.4589
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 44.6077
Carrots In Cider
Cover the carrots with the apple juice in a saucepan.
Cover saucepan and simmer until tender.
Add a little water if necessary.
Simmer until any extra moisture is absorbed and liquid is syrupy.
Add sea salt to taste.
Add lemon and orange... - 36.2626
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Do not drain.
Stir in honey, lemon .juice, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes.
In custard cup, melt butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Stir in... - 42.7431
Carrot Tagine With Dates And Apricots
1. Briefly fry the onions in the oil until transparent. Add the fresh ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper and fry for 1 further minute.
2. Cut the carrots into 5 cm (2 inch) pieces or batons Put them in a steamer over the stock and... - 37.0987
Beat eggs until thick, fluffy, and lemon colored.
Slowly add oil, honey, and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture.
Stir in carrots and nuts or seeds.
Pour into a well-greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° 30-35 minutes, or... - 42.3098
Glazed Curried Carrots And Raisins
Combine carrots, raisins and 2 tablespoons water in heavy skillet.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
Add more water if necessary to keep from burning.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 2... - 33.7383
1. Put the carrots and water in a saucepan. Cover tightly and simmer gently until almost tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
3. Drain the carrots, reserving the cooking liquid. Arrange the carrots in a buttered baking dish.
4.... - 31.5818
Carrot Dill Almond & Feta Baklava
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, then gently fry the onion over a low heat until soft and golden, about 15 mins. Stir in the garlic, carrots, dill and cinnamon, lemon zest and juice, then cook for another 2 mins. Season with sea salt. Add 800ml water,... - 38.1496
Bittersweet Farm Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, salt and pepper in large plastic bag.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, to bag; shake to coat completely with flour mixture.
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in large baking pan.
Roll chicken in butter to coat all... - 44.2171
Use baby carrots that do not need peeling.
Boil in very little water, drain, then reheat on gentle heat with 1 oz.
butter and squeeze of lemon juice and 1 tspn, honey.
Shake with the lid on to coat well.
Add chopped parsley before lifting. - 14.4283
Carrots With Green Grapes
Melt butter or margarine in heavy pan, add carrots and turn over and over until well coated with butter or margarine.
Cover, and cook until almost tender, about 25 minutes.
Add grapes, honey and lemon juice, and cook slowly 10 minutes.
Add salt, and scatter... - 24.848
Mom S Carrot And Raisin Salad
Toss carrots and raisins together.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over carrots and raisins.
Stir carefully and thoroughly.
Chill to blend flavors. - 27.6575
Mom's Carrot And Raisin Salad
Toss carrots and raisins together.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over carrots and raisins.
Stir carefully and thoroughly.
Chill to blend flavors. - 28.3157
Carrot Raisin Salad
1) In a pan, toast the sunflower seeds.
2) In a mixing bowl, dice the celery and shred carrots.
3) To the prepared vegetable mixture,... - 45.0718
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5074
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 41.5075
Carrot And Date Salad
1 In a bowl full of ice-cold water, immerse the lettuce for 10 minutes.
2 Drain thoroughly.
3 Spread the carrots in the middle of the lettuce leaves.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
5 Sprinkle the dates and almonds over the... - 45.8403
Carrot And Swedish Rutabaga Puree
1. Rinse the vegetables well
2. In a large saucepan, place the vegetables and pour cold water over them
3. Boil them till tender for 4 minutes over a gentle heat
4. Drain the vegetables when cooked
5. In the same pan, reheat the vegetables all... - 45.8175
Fruity Carrot Raisin Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine yogurt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over carrot mixture; toss gently to coat. Chill up to 2 hours. - 34.3738
Carrot Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine carrot juice with other ingredients, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the liquid in a hand or... - 39.5555
This Yogurt-Carrot Soup in addition to being healthy serves as a perfect appetizer. This easy-to-make Yogurt-Carrot Soup recipe makes you yearning for more! Cook on! - 42.1129
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 39.5436
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
1. If using fresh onions, place them in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; then pull or slip off skins and discard them. Also trim root and stem ends of onions.
2. Place peeled fresh onions or frozen onions in a wide... - 24.1975
Cook carrot strips in a small amount of boiling water 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain well.
Combine cornstarch and vermouth; stir well.
Combine cornstarch mixture, butter, and next 4 ingredients in a... - 36.3129
1) In water, soften the gelatin and then dissolve mixture in hot pineapple juice.
2) Add honey and blend well.
3) Stir in orange juice and lemon juice.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) When mixture begins to thicken, fold in other... - 44.1874
1. Cook carrots, covered, in boiling salted water to cover, in a large skillet for 10 minutes; drain. Add the honey, sugar and vegetable oil.
2. Cook, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20... - 24.7299
1.If the carrots and beets are grated, then add them and all other ingredients in a large soup kettle
2.Simmer for 1 1/2 hours
3.Taste and adjust seasoning
4 Serve borscht with yoghurt or sour crem and add scallions for garnish - 42.0987
Celeriac With Lemon-mustard Dressing
1. Blend together the mustard, lemon juice, honey, pepper, yogurt and salt and pour into a shallow serving dish.
2. Shred the celeriac very coarsely directly into the mixture to prevent discoloration. Stir in the carrot.
3. Sprinkle with the paprika and serve. - 26.3673
Sticky Lemon Chicken
1) In a jug, mix together the honey, lemon, stock and soy, then set aside.
2) Toss the chicken with the cornflourto caot it completely.
3) Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the chicken until it changes colour and starts... - 43.8407
Microwave Lemon Herb Chicken And Vegetables
In 12-cup (3 L) microwaveable casserole, microwave butter at High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add carrots, onion and garlic, stirring to coat well; microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring... - 37.7395
Ten Vegetable Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil, chervil and honey and season with salt and pepper.
2. Bringa medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the asparagus and carrots and cook until the asparagus is bright green and the carrots... - 30.2535
Rosemary-Lemon Chicken-you will even love the ingredients in this recipe. If you love chicken, Rosemary-Lemon Chicken is a new recipe you can try out. Go for it! - 28.8381
Turkey Escalope With Lemon Crust
1. Preheat your oevn to a temperature of 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
2. Blanch all the vegetalbles or about five minutes, drain completely and spread them out of a roasting tin
3. Drizzle oil over it and sprinkle some seasoning; add cardamom... - 44.5859
Lemon Broccoli Curry With Cashews
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the stock to a boil.
Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 10 minutes.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 1... - 39.509
Primavera Pasta Salad
Enjoy cooking Primavera Pasta Salad with this recipe. The Primavera Pasta Salad is one delicious recipe you should try out. Easy and quick! - 28.7856
Soften gelatin in 1/3 cup cold water.
Dissolve gelatin mixture in hot pineapple juice.
Stir in honey and blend well.
Add orange juice, lemon juice and salt; cool mixture.
When mixture begins to thicken, fold in other ingredients.
Transfer gelatin mixture to a... - 36.193
Herb Cheese Sandwiches
Peel and chop the shallots.
Mix the cheese thoroughly with the oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, herb salt, pepper and shallots.
Wash, pat dry and chop the herbs, setting aside a sprig of each herb for garnish.
Blend the rest into the cheese mixture.
Lightly... - 41.2709
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 32.5811
In a salad bowl, arrange vegetables and diced apple.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad, tossing gently. - 28.6217
Spring Vegetable Salad
Spring Salad has a Sole taste. The Onion juice and lemon juice gives the Spring Salad Enormous taste. - 29.2263