- » Honey Glazed Squash
Honey Glazed Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey glazed squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey glazed squash recipes.
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.3732
Honey Glazed Drumsticks
For sauce, stir together honey, mustard, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Grill chicken on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 15 minutes.
Turn chicken; grill for 20 to 30 minutes more or till... - 31.5779
Honey Nut Squash
Cut acorn squash lengthwise into halves; do not remove seeds. Place cut sides up in baking pan or on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F 30 to 45 minutes or until soft. Remove seeds and fibers.
Combine honey, butter, walnuts, raisins and Worcestershire sauce; spoon... - 25.915
Honey Glazed Kabobs
Combine 57 Sauce and honey; set aside.
Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers.
Spray with cooking spray.
Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning often, until chicken is cooked.
Brush liberally with 57 Sauce mixture.
Grill until kabobs... - 27.5851
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. - 24.1064
Glazed Acorn Squash
1. Pierce whole squash several times and place on paper towels.
2. In a serving platter or baking dish, cook on High for 8 to 10 minutes or until soft.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Slice crosswise into 1-inch slices.
5. Discard... - 39.975
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 46.3648
1. With a sharp knife, halve the squashes and scoop out the seeds and fibers.
2. Combine honey, butter and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Place the squash halves in a roasting pan, cut... - 38.7073
Orange Maple Baked Acorn Squash
1) Mix glazed ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 7 to 8 minutes.
3) Keep aside.
4) Peel, wash and quarter squash, discarding seeds and fiber.
5) On a 12-inch plate put squash and cut side up.
6)... - 47.5547