- » Honey Ginger Vinaigrette
Honey Ginger Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ginger vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ginger vinaigrette recipes.
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette
I drowse my salads with the Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette when ever I feel like serving a unique and tasty salad! Its often my surprise dish for parties! Try the Sweet And Tangy Oriental Vinaigrette, I am sure you will love its flavors! - 32.8872
Citrus Salad With Lime Vinaigrette
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine lettuces in a large bowl; toss gently.
Arrange 1 cup lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with orange sections, grapefruit sections, and onion rings.
Drizzle evenly with vinaigrette. - 30.0361
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 43.9991
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Corn Crusted Scallops With Sauce
Here is a quick side dish for the women who often are confused about good and quick dishes to be made for a happy dinner. The chef shows how easy, quick and simple it is to make scallops crusted with corn and crumb mixture. - 106.247
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956