- » Honey Ginger Snap
Honey Ginger Snap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ginger snap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ginger snap recipes.
Beat the oil and the honey.
Add the eggs and molasses.
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together and slowly add to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350... - 35.8869
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 41.6806
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add oil and honey to beat.
3) Combine molasses and beat again.
4) Add water to beat for another minute to get the right consistency.
5) Add rest of the ingredients and combine with the liquid mixture,... - 49.1963
Whole Wheat Ginger Snaps
Place molasses, honey, margarine and baking soda in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat until mixture foams up.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Add remaining ingredients and beat well.
Chill dough 2 or more hours.
Roll out 1/8"... - 45.7548
Honey Snap Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) On the base of two greased 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins arrange buttered greaseproof paper.
3) Sprinkle little extra flour to dust the insides.
4) In a plate sift flour and keep... - 48.4069
1. Combine molasses, oil, honey, water, and baking soda.
2. Stir all the spices into 3 cups flour and add to molasses mixture. Blend well.
3. Slowly stir in the last cup of flour.
4. Chill dough half an hour. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto nonstick baking... - 34.3025
Holiday Almond Apricot Brie With Ginger Snaps
What better feeling than waking up to creamy and indulgent brie topped with almond, apricot and ginger snaps. Betty shares with her viewers her personal favorite brie recipe that isn't just good for holidays, but for every little celebration. In fact. It's so... - 88.6911
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.4048
Miniature Ginger Snaps
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment or butter paper.
3. Fit a 1/2-inch plain tip nozzle into a piping or pastry bag.
4. In a medium mixing, sieve together flour, baking soda and spices and mix.
5. In a... - 43.5463
Party Molasses Snaps
Combine and beat thoroughly, all ingredients but flour, soda, and pecans.
Stir together flour and soda and add to first mixture.
Add chopped pecans.
Chill dough several hours.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Measure out level tablespoonfuls of dough, form into... - 43.639
Ginger balls are non-ccoked desserts made with the crumbs of ginger snap cookies. Mixed with honey and corn syrup along with cocoa, nuts and bourbon, the ginger balls are chilled and rolled in confectioner's sugar before serving. - 35.3298
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
1. Combine butter, honey in 1-quart Sauce Pan; heat over low heat until butter melts; beat until blended; combine crumbs, orange peel, cinnamon in bowl.
2. Peel bananas; cut crosswise into twenty-four 1 1/2-inch pieces; roll each piece in butter mixture to... - 30.1617
1) Preheat the oven at 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2) Into the grape juice, add the honey and stir.
3) Pass the raspberries through a nylon sieve and transfer the puree to a bowl.
4) Add the grape juice and lemon juice and mix well.
5)... - 47.7233
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 32.5529
Chinese Beans With Sesame Seeds
1) Keep the beans whole if they are young and small. Otherwise, snap in half or slice lengthwise.
2) In a pan boil water and blanch the beans for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse under cold water.
4) In a small bowl add vinegar,... - 48.0735
Chinese Style Vermicelli
1. In a large pan, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
2. Add vermicelli, stir and heat until it boils again.
3. Boil for 8-10 minutes or follow packet instructions; stir occasionally.
4. In a colander or sieve, place carrots, zucchini and snap... - 48.8181
Sesame Noodles With Pork And Snow Peas
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water and let the pork simmer along with it both will be done at the same time.
Add the carrots and snow peas to the kettle for the final 2 minutes of cooking.
Skim the froth from... - 44.7751