- » Honey Ginger Salmon
Honey Ginger Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ginger salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ginger salmon recipes.
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
Easter Ginger Salmon
This sweet and tangy topping makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better. It is the best. - 29.8893
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Honey Teriyaki Salmon
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, lemon juice, and garlic in a small bowl until the honey has dissolved; pour into a large zip-close plastic bag. Add the salmon, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the salmon. Refrigerate,... - 24.8382
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 35.9523
Broiled Salmon With Honey And Vermouth
1. In a bowl, combine wine, mustard, honey, ginger, salt and pepper and stir wll with a whisk
2. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place the salmon over it, basting with half of the honey mixture
3. Broil for eight minutes or so until the fish... - 37.3473
Salmon With Ginger Citrus Salsa
1. Prepare the lemon peel and zest by grating enough peel from the lemon to make 2 teaspoons. Set aside for the salsa
2. Slice the lemon and set aside
3. In a separate bowl, prepare the salsa by mixing the orange, the lime, the bell pepper,... - 47.5774
Grilled Salmon With Fresh Basil
This video is simply amazing and presents a great tasting recipe for grilled flavorful salmon. The video is very nicely explained in a simple, easy-to-understand visual style. Try out this excellent salmon dish for your next holiday and you would surely be... - 105.857
Asian-style Pan Seared Soy Salmon
Salmon makes a perfect dinner fish. Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids, and should be a regular mealtime rotation. This Asian-inspired grilled salmon is a light and delicious way to enjoy this healthy fish. The salty soy sauce combined with the sweet... - 124.2
Roast Sesame Salmon Fillets
1. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic, ginger and pepper. Pat salmon dry and rub mixture into salmon. Place on a platter and let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
3. Remove salmon from marinade and coat with... - 36.3404
Grilled Salmon Skewers
Slice salmon lengthwise into 12 long strips; thread each onto soaked wooden skewer.
Place in shallow dish.
Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper; pour over skewers, turning to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 30... - 34.331
Smoked Salmon With Prawns Horseradish Cream And Lime Vinaigrette
1) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche, horseradish, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) In separate bowl, prepare the dressing by whisking lime juice, lime zest, honey, ginger and seasoning. Finally stir in oil.
3) In a bowl, add the... - 43.9991
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
The Posh Pescatarian: Mustard & Matzo Crusted Salmon
I'm in between filming new episodes of my new series The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure I wanted to bring you a new seafood recipe that will help celebrate the arrival of spring. I made this meal totally outdoors using the barbecue grill provided by... - 0
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.061
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 46.9187
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Crunchy Salmon Salad With Tatsoi
1) Take a frying pan and add the sesame, fennel and peanuts to it.
2) Dry fry them over heat until they become golden brown in color.
3) Remove from pan and allow to cool.
4) Take a large bowl and flake the salmon in it.
5) Add the cucumber,... - 46.2333
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Rolls
1 Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the liquid evaporates, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, honey, and salt in... - 36.3415
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
Tropical Grilled Salmon With Salsa
1. In an electric mixer, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth and remove on to a flat plate.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 20 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1... - 38.2008
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Asian Salmon With Rice Noodles
1. Wash the salmon steaks and pat dry with kitchen paper. Rub the five spice powder into both sides of the fish and season well with black pepper. Set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water, and soak for 15... - 34.1324
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from salmon. Blend well till smooth.
2. Add fish, coat well with marinade and marinate for minimum 30 minutes. Alternatively, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Heat grill plate and... - 38.0501
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 39.3521
Complement your holiday fare with tongue-tickling, sweet-tart, very, very tropical, and oh-so-tantalizing pineapple chutney. This delicious and simple chutney barely takes any time to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a luscious, healthy chutney that can be... - 87.931