- » Honey Ginger Glaze
Honey Ginger Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ginger glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ginger glaze recipes.
Ginger Honey Glaze
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, 6 tablespoons honey and 2 teaspoons ground ginger in small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. - 12.8046
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, 6 tablespoons honey, and 2 teaspoons ground ginger in small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. - 14.8932
Carrots With Orange Ginger Glaze
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine the orange rind, orange juice, butter, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Add the carrots, Lower the heat, and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes or until the carrots are slightly tender but still firm.
2... - 26.9064
Beat the oil and the honey.
Add the eggs and molasses.
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together and slowly add to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350... - 36.1712
Glazed Belgian Carrots
Place frozen carrots in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, on full power 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Stir once. - 25.6993
Honey Glazed Pork Chops
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while you make the glaze.
2. To make the glaze, place the honey, sherry, orange juice, oil and ginger in a small pan and heat gently, stirring continuously, until all of the ingredients are... - 32.0731
Oriental Glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 39.9992
Ham With Honey Mustard Glaze
Halve each ham slice, forming four equal portions.
For glaze, in a small bowl combine orange peel, orange juice, mustard, honey, and ginger.
Brush over ham slices.
Grill ham on an uncovered grill directly over medium hot coals for 5 minutes.
Turn and grill... - 26.2195
Honey Ginger Barbecued Ribs
Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours; cool.
In a bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, pepper and ginger.
Place ribs in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add... - 44.0512
Honey Glazed Rutabaga Or Turnip
Cut rutabaga into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Halve or quarter slices if large. In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook rutabaga for 15 minutes (turnips for 8 minutes) or just until tender. Drain.
Immediately stir in butter; cook over high heat, shaking... - 24.7301
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5074
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 100.636
Ginger Honey Hens
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten hen quarters somewhat. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up. Roast 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small non-reactive saucepan, combine honey, wine,... - 26.1758
Honey Glazed Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325°F With sharp knife, remove skin and trim fat from ham, leaving 1/4-inch-thick layer of fat. Place ham, fat side up, on rack in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Bake ham 2 hours 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: In 1-quart... - 34.5975
Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Pan-fry ham steaks on both sides in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on heated serving dish; set aside. Add honey, water, ginger and cloves to skillet; bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush sauce over ham; serve with remaining... - 23.2901
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 36.3868
Honey Glazed Carrots
Slice carrots in a food processor.
Saute carrots in butter in a medium saucepan about 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over carrots, and cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until the liquid evaporates. - 23.9555
Sauted Honey Glazed Carrots
1) Place a slicing blade in food processor bowl. Arrange carrots horizontally and slice.
2) Stack carrot slices, keeping ends even.
3) Position slicing blade in processor and place slices in bottom of the food chute with cut sides parallel to... - 38.098
Broiled Lamb Chops With Mustard Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, soy, garlic, and ginger.
Trim excess fat from chops; slash through remaining edge fat to, but not into, meat at 1-inch intervals.
Place chops on a rack in a broiler pan
Generously spread chops with about half... - 24.7643
Honey Citrus Glazed Veal Chops
Stir together lime juice, honey, ginger and lime peel in small bowl.
Place veal rib chops in glass dish just large enough to hold chops.
Brush lime mixture liberally over both sides of chops.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes while preparing coals.
Remove... - 27.1911
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over medium coals 50 to 60 minutes or until done, turning every 10 minutes.
Baste with sauce during last 20 minutes of grilling time - 27.2835
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 43.4488
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 31.3202
Honey Glazed Ham
Honey glazed ham is a spiced and flavored ham steaks recipe. Broiled to cook the ham steaks are glazed or brushed with a slightly cooked blend of honey mixed with spices and pan drippings. Brushed over the meat, the honey glazed ham can be served with a mixed... - 29.5673
Glazed Honey Belgian Carrots
1. Wash and peel carrots.
2 Place carrots, water and salt in a deep 1 1/2 -quart non-metallic casserole.
3. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 9 to 10 (11 1/2 to 13) minutes or until just about fork-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add butter, honey and ginger to... - 28.8816
Honey-glazed Pork Chops
An easy meal on the grill - but the sauce will have people thinking you worked harder than you did. - 29.5052
Honey Glazed Chicken
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients.
Add chicken; seal and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in two greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dishes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until... - 37.7715
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 41.1394
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 44.9499
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 30.6394
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 35.4902
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.3732
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 44.3659
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 41.4275
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 99.9886
Honeyand Ginger Glazed Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken pieces, mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
3) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
4) Marinate the chicken, tossing... - 44.5044
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 33.0133
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 48.2777
Wild Duck A L Orange
Place duck halves on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° till tender, about 1 hour.
If necessary, cap with foil to prevent excess browning.
Meanwhile, prepare orange glaze.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 37.2405
Carrot Slices In Honey
Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and add honey, sugar and oil.
Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in lemon rind and ginger. - 25.7469