- » Honey Ginger Glaze
Honey Ginger Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ginger glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ginger glaze recipes.
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, 6 tablespoons honey, and 2 teaspoons ground ginger in small saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling. - 15.916
Carrots With Orange Ginger Glaze
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, combine the orange rind, orange juice, butter, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper and bring to a boil.
Add the carrots, Lower the heat, and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes or until the carrots are slightly tender but still firm.
2... - 29.5005
Glazed Belgian Carrots
Place frozen carrots in a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Heat, covered, on full power for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, on full power 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Stir once. - 28.0545
Beat the oil and the honey.
Add the eggs and molasses.
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together and slowly add to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes at 350... - 35.8869
Honey Glazed Rutabaga Or Turnip
Cut rutabaga into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices. Halve or quarter slices if large. In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook rutabaga for 15 minutes (turnips for 8 minutes) or just until tender. Drain.
Immediately stir in butter; cook over high heat, shaking... - 26.1183
Ham With Honey Mustard Glaze
Halve each ham slice, forming four equal portions.
For glaze, in a small bowl combine orange peel, orange juice, mustard, honey, and ginger.
Brush over ham slices.
Grill ham on an uncovered grill directly over medium hot coals for 5 minutes.
Turn and grill... - 28.8407
Honey Ginger Barbecued Ribs
Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours; cool.
In a bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, pepper and ginger.
Place ribs in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add... - 44.2079
Honey And Hoisin Glazed Drumsticks With Asian Zesty Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey... - 113.493
Ginger Honey Hens
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten hen quarters somewhat. Season with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up. Roast 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small non-reactive saucepan, combine honey, wine,... - 28.736
Honey Glazed Pork Chops
1. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside while you make the glaze.
2. To make the glaze, place the honey, sherry, orange juice, oil and ginger in a small pan and heat gently, stirring continuously, until all of the ingredients are... - 31.5271
Honey Glazed Ham
1. Preheat oven to 325°F With sharp knife, remove skin and trim fat from ham, leaving 1/4-inch-thick layer of fat. Place ham, fat side up, on rack in large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"). Bake ham 2 hours 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: In 1-quart... - 34.1316
Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Pan-fry ham steaks on both sides in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on heated serving dish; set aside. Add honey, water, ginger and cloves to skillet; bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush sauce over ham; serve with remaining... - 21.7503
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 37.9158
Honey Glazed Carrots
Slice carrots in a food processor.
Saute carrots in butter in a medium saucepan about 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over carrots, and cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until the liquid evaporates. - 25.7138
Sauted Honey Glazed Carrots
1) Place a slicing blade in food processor bowl. Arrange carrots horizontally and slice.
2) Stack carrot slices, keeping ends even.
3) Position slicing blade in processor and place slices in bottom of the food chute with cut sides parallel to... - 39.8351
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5327
Orange Ginger Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 475°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir with a whisk.
Add cornstarch mixture to juice mixture in pan, stirring with a whisk.
Cook 2 minutes or until thick... - 43.3706
Broiled Lamb Chops With Mustard Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, soy, garlic, and ginger.
Trim excess fat from chops; slash through remaining edge fat to, but not into, meat at 1-inch intervals.
Place chops on a rack in a broiler pan
Generously spread chops with about half... - 26.5748
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 41.6871
Honey Citrus Glazed Veal Chops
Stir together lime juice, honey, ginger and lime peel in small bowl.
Place veal rib chops in glass dish just large enough to hold chops.
Brush lime mixture liberally over both sides of chops.
Refrigerate, covered, 30 minutes while preparing coals.
Remove... - 28.3059
Combine all ingredients except chicken, stirring well.
Set sauce aside.
Grill chicken, skin side down, over medium coals 50 to 60 minutes or until done, turning every 10 minutes.
Baste with sauce during last 20 minutes of grilling time - 29.1315
Stir Fried Flank Steak With Honey Tomato Glaze
1 lna medium-size bowl, stir together the egg white, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon of the soy sauce, and the water. Add the steak and toss to coat. Cover with.plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Drop the steak into a... - 33.5851
Honey Glazed Ham
Honey glazed ham is a spiced and flavored ham steaks recipe. Broiled to cook the ham steaks are glazed or brushed with a slightly cooked blend of honey mixed with spices and pan drippings. Brushed over the meat, the honey glazed ham can be served with a mixed... - 31.8923
Honey-glazed Pork Chops
An easy meal on the grill - but the sauce will have people thinking you worked harder than you did. - 27.7807
Glazed Honey Belgian Carrots
1. Wash and peel carrots.
2 Place carrots, water and salt in a deep 1 1/2 -quart non-metallic casserole.
3. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 9 to 10 (11 1/2 to 13) minutes or until just about fork-tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add butter, honey and ginger to... - 30.2867
Honey Glazed Chicken
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients.
Add chicken; seal and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Place chicken and marinade in two greased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dishes.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until... - 38.4095
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.4983
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 43.5382
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 39.2565
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 45.6286
Honey Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
1) In a bowl, mix the ingredients for the glaze. (If the mango chutney has pieces, then finely chop).
2) In each side of each drumstick use a sharp knife to make 2 incisions.
3) In a single layer, arrange the chicken in a flat dish.
4) Pour over the... - 44.4129
Baked Chicken Glazed With Balsamic Vinegar Ginger
How much do you like sharing your favorite recipes with others? Some people enjoy teaching new recipes and find special when requested to show their favorite dishes. Just like this chef in the video, she shares balsamic glazed chicken. Watch the video for the... - 96.7182
Honeyand Ginger Glazed Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken pieces, mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
3) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
4) Marinate the chicken, tossing... - 42.4049
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Citrus Glazed Ginger Snaps
1) Heat oven to 325°.
2) In a mixer bowl add sugar, brown sugar and butter.
3) Beat at medium speed, till creamy.
4) Add in the molasses, honey, eggs and vinegar; continue beating till well mixed.
5) In another bowl, stir together... - 50.4048
Wild Duck A L Orange
Place duck halves on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° till tender, about 1 hour.
If necessary, cap with foil to prevent excess browning.
Meanwhile, prepare orange glaze.
Cook onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in... - 38.8706
Carrot Slices In Honey
Cook carrots in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain and add honey, sugar and oil.
Cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender and richly glazed, about 20 minutes.
Stir in lemon rind and ginger. - 27.5666
Glazed Frankfurters is a delicious barbecued recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Glazed Frankfurters, you will always crave for some more. - 30.3151
Fajita Steaks With Honey Pickle Salsa
If using, prepare Honey-Pickle Salsa.
Cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
For glaze, -in a small saucepan combine vinegar, brown sugar, lime peel, lime juice, mustard, soy sauce, and ginger.
Bring to boiling over medium heat.
Boil gently, uncovered, about 10... - 38.8446
Glazed Carrots With Five Spices
Glazed carrots with five spices is a flavorful yet simple preparation of carrots. Skillet cooked with honey and lemon juice for flavor, the glazed carrots are served fresh, tender and juicy. - 31.8127
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, top with cover.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running, process about 3 seconds or until garlic is finely chopped.
Add peaches, and process until smooth.
Add soy sauce, oil, honey, brown sugar,... - 40.6903
Orange Glazed Chicken Wings
Separate chicken wings at joint; cut off and discard wing tips.
Place wings on greased foil-lined baking sheet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven for 30 minutes, turning once.
GLAZE: Combine orange juice concentrate, honey, soy... - 37.2798
Charcoal-barbecue Honeyed Ham
Place a drip-catching pan in the fire bed beneath grill where the ham will be placed.
You can make one of heavy-duty foil folded double.
It should be about 3 inches longer and 2 inches wider than the ham, with sides about 2 1/2 inches high.
Start two charcoal... - 38.597
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Apricot Glazed Ham
Cut ham into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Re-shape and tie two separate strands of string around sides of ham and one strand over top, sides and base to keep ham intact.
Put into a shallow roasting pan.
Combine apricot conserve, vinegar, honey and ginger.
Heat 5... - 40.0094
Meatloaf With Tomato Glaze
Meatloaf is a great comfort food that would surely pep up your holiday menu. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for magnificent meatloaf with a flavorful tomato and ginger glaze. Great way to pamper your loved ones and make your food... - 135.975
Spit Roasted Stuffed Chicken
1. Wash and dry chicken.
2. Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (recipe below) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
3. Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body. Rub bird with... - 25.0418
Roast Honey Pork
Score leg of pork by cutting through the skin and fat in a criss-cross fashion.
Run a knife between the skin and the meat to form a pocket.
Grate green ginger and spread evenly into pocket.
Mix oil, ground ginger and salt together, brush over pork and place... - 34.6797
Sherry Glazed Carrots
1) Cut slices from carrots diagonally and set them aside.
2) In a fry pan, heat up oil and add walnuts to sauté.
3) Add carrot slices to the pan, along with butter, honey, ginger and sherry.
4) Stir in all ingredients and cook till the... - 38.3409
Glazed Carrots And Parsnips
Peel carrots and parsnips; halve crosswise then cut lengthwise into strips.
Place in 6-cup (1.5 L) casserole along with 2 tbsp (25 mL) water; microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In 1-cup (250 mL)... - 34.5366
Place onions in buttered shallow baking dish.
Cook honey, butter, paprika, salt and ginger for 5 minutes; pour over onions.
Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until well glazed. - 25.4861
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen
German Honey Bars Lebkuchen has a lovely taste. German Honey Bars Lebkuchen gets its taste from flour mixed with butter and flavored with cinnamon. If you are a honey lover then try out this German Honey Bars Lebkuchen recipe. - 45.6828
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
Place fresh onions in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
Let stand 2 to 3 minutes; drain, then pull or slip skins off onions and discard.
Also trim onion's root and stem ends.
Place fresh or frozen onions in a 10 to 12-inch frying pan.
Barely cover with... - 40.0188
Soy Glazed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and onion powder; pour over chicken in bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24... - 35.392
Honey Soy Sausages
PLACE SAUSAGES in a large bowl or shallow non-metal dish.
1.Peel ginger and grate finely.
Combine honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sherry and thyme in jug; mix well.
2.Pour marinade over sausages.
Cover and refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to be... - 39.1258
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
Ginger Lime Carrots
1. Steam sliced carrot, covered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
2. Combine butter and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat until butter melts and mixture begins to boil. Add carrots, and cook 4 minutes or until carrots are... - 23.0713
Orange Honey Baked Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a baking dish, combine orange juice concentrate, honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and ginger.
3) Add the chicken pieces, turning to coat all sides.
4) Let it marinate for 10 minutes.
5) Bake for 8... - 43.8764
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.7048
Honey Bread With Aniseeds
1. In another large bowl, mix in the flours and add the spices
2. Then add the cream of tartar and mix well
3. Set aside till required
4. Prepare a 3 pint (2.5 litre/2 quart) square baking tin by greasing it and set aside
5. Preheat the oven to... - 47.807
Gingered Ham Kabobs
Place green pepper in small bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
In a 2-cup measure combine glaze ingredients. ... - 41.4068
Easy Glazed Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Wash, peel the potatoes and slice them into twenty five equal size pieces.
3. In a pan, boil water, cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain.
4. In baking dishes, melt 4 oz butter and add honey with... - 39.801
Glazed Pork Loin Roast
Mix together soy sauce, honey, water, wine, sugar, ginger, mustard, salt, and garlic.
Place roast in a close-fitting pan, fat side down, and pour the liquid over it.
Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours.
Place meat on a rack in a pan and... - 31.8104
Tomato And Balsamic Glazed Ham With Braised Endives
Christmas time is here again with special dinner to pamper your loved ones. Gear up for a magnificent holiday feast with this incredible video and make a terrific holiday lunch. This tomato and balsamic glazed ham with braised endives would certainly add an... - 106.922
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Add peaches and process until pureed.
Add oil, honey, soy, brown sugar, ginger, and sesame seed; process for 3 seconds to blend.
Trim excess fat from spareribs.
To barbecue, place meat on grill 4 to 6 inches... - 40.3602
Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops And Peaches
1. Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a
large bowl. Add pork and peaches, toss well to coat.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pork and... - 32.7221
Money Glazed Duekling
Preheat oven to 350°.
Snip off wing tips and wipe inside and outside of ducklings with paper towels.
Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and whirl on high until thoroughly liquified.
Place ducklings, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Brush... - 34.1932
Orange Glazed Mixed Vegetables
Arrange vegetables in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 10 minutes; drain.
Combine water, orange juice, and cornstarch in a small saucepan; stir well.
Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
Stir in honey... - 31.9132
Cocoa Glazed Carrots & Onions
1. If using fresh onions, place them in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain; then pull or slip off skins and discard them. Also trim root and stem ends of onions.
2. Place peeled fresh onions or frozen onions in a wide... - 25.576
Glazed Pork Kebabs
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the 1 heat.
In a small saucepan, combine the prunejuice, ketchup, granulated sugar, brown sugar, honey, green onion, ginger, salt, allspice, and red pepper.
Bring to a boil, lowerthe heat, and simmer,... - 36.1525
Glazed Eggplant Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium high temperature.
2. Slice eggplant to make 2 slices per serving.
3. In a mixing bowl, blend together vinegar, shoyu, and honey; mix well.
4. Combine garlic and gingerroot to the vinegar mixture.
5. Brush... - 40.5009
Oriental Glazed Chicken
1. First, pre-heat the broiler.
2. Take a small broiler pan or shallow baking dish and line it with aluminum foil.
3. Rinse the chicken breasts with water and dry them.
4. Place the breasts in the broiler pan.
5. In a bowl, mix onion, ginger,... - 43.8109
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
Glazed Ham Slice
1. Place ham slice in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Pour Orange Glaze over ham. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 12 to 14 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until heated through (about 120° F).
Orange Glaze: Combine all ingredients in 1-cup... - 24.6453
Glazed London Broil
1) Use a fork to pierce the surface of the steak at 1-inch intervals.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the steak.
3) In a covered container, marinade the steaks for a minimum of 6 hours in the... - 35.2052
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Glazed Pork Roast With Raisin Sauce
Untie roast, and trim fat.
Combine ginger and dry mustard; rub mixture over surface of roast.
Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of roast, if desired.
Place roast in a... - 42.6962
Duckling With Cherry Glaze
In 1-qt measure combine reserved cherry juice and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining glaze ingredients except cherries.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with fork 1 or 2 times until smooth.
Stir in cherries; set aside.
Unwrap... - 47.8633
Orange Glazed Ham With Sweet Potatoes
Place ham in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine marmalade and next 3 ingredients.
Uncover ham, and brush with 1/3 cup marmalade mixture.
Reserve remaining marmalade mixture.
Drain pineapple chunks,... - 39.9602
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.6509
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Hot Glazed Chicken
Cut each chicken into 8 pieces.
Remove and discard skin.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Put ingredients for marinade in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Scrape down sides of blender and run machine for 10 seconds more.
Pour marinade into a bowl and mix in... - 46.1917
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Hoisin Glazed Chicken In Tortillas
1. Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves and stack them on a plate. Rinse and dry the cilantro and mint leaves, and place them in separate bowls. Grate the carrots.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
3. Arrange the tortillas, overlapping, on a baking sheet and... - 38.1518
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Oriental-glazed Chicken Wings
For easier handling as finger food, separate chicken wings at joint before marinating.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on chicken.
Cover; refrigerate, turning chicken occasionally, at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Remove chicken from marinade; reserve... - 40.9722
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 36.1802
1. Cut each sparerib into 3 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine sherry, honey, plum sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, ginger and five spice powder and pour over ribs. Mix well to coat ribs.
2. Place ribs and sauce mixture in a large frying pan, cover and... - 29.7493
Sweet N Spicy Ribs
A flavorful recipe thats both naughty and nice these ribs will reel you in like a fair maiden and then slam you down with the spice. - 44.5298
Pour the honey into a saucepan.
Add the sugar and the butter and stir over moderate heat until the sugar dissolves and the butter melts.
Do not let the honey boil.
Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
Stir in the egg and the orange rind.
Sift together... - 45.9322
Teriyaki has a defining taste. The honey and soy sauce gives the Teriyaki a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 39.7437
Sweet And Sour Carrots
This Sweet And Sour Carrots is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a light meal or otherwise, the Sweet And Sour Carrots is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 40.8149
1 Heat the honey, treacle, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2 Mix the flours, spices and can died fruits in a bowl and stir in the honey mixture.
3 Dissolve the soda in the milk and add to the mixture with the eggs and rum.
Knead the dough on a floured board... - 41.0339
Wash and dry chicken.
Stuff breast and body cavities with either Fruit Stuffing (from recipe at right) or Spanish Rice Stuffing (follow label directions).
Secure body and neck cavities tightly closed; tie legs and wings tightly to body.
Rub bird with softened... - 28.8293