- » Honey Fig
Honey Fig Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey fig recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey fig recipes.
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 120.222
Homemade Fig Honey Salad Dressing
This fruity flavor dressing bets heavily on a slew of exotic ingredients like fig vinegar, buckwheat honey, Dijon mustard and seasoning. It contains a very little amount of hazelnut oil. A great way to gorge on something light and tasty. - 92.3259
Fig And Honey Christmas Cake
1. Toss the beef in seasoned flour and shake off any excess flour.
2. In a large pan, heat oil
3. Fry the beef in batches until brown all over.
4. Set aside in a plate
5. To the same frying pan, add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add potatoes and... - 48.5887
Honey Mascarpone Stuffed Figs
Cut a tiny slice off the bottom of each fig, so that it will sit upright.
Make two cuts down through the tops of the figs at right angles, about 2.5cm deep, and ease the figs open.
In a bowl, mix together the walnuts, honey, vermouth and mascarpone.
Spoon... - 36.5599
Fresh Figs With Honey And Wine
1. Put the wine, honey and sugar in a heavy-based saucepan and heat gently until the sugar dissolves.
2. Stud the orange with the cloves and add to the syrup with the figs and cinnamon. Cover and simmer very gently for 5-10 minutes until the figs are... - 34.3414
Honey Fig Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2. In large bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, beat egg, honey, milk, biscuit mix, baking soda and lemon peel until well combined. Stir in figs and nuts.
3. Turn batter into... - 33.3757
Honey-blue Fig & Pistachio Crostini
In small saucepan, combine figs, Balsamic Honey Vinegar, Madeira and vanilla bean paste. Bring mixture to boil, remove from heat, cover, and steep 30 minutes. Remove figs with slotted spoon and set aside. Add Wild Blackberry Honey to saucepan mixture; simmer... - 23.7326
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 21.6492