- » Honey Duck Breast
Honey Duck Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Duck Breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Duck Breast recipes.
You May Also Like!
Grilled Duck Breasts With Red Onion Sauce
1 Peel the onions and slice them as thinly as possible (a food processor fitted with a 2mm slicing blade does this well).
2 In a heavy saucepan,heat fat or oil over medium heat.Add onions and cook stirring frequently, until they begin to wilt. Adjust... - 39.5354
Duck Breasts With Cranberries
In a small pan, bring the cranberries, orange juice, honey and honey wine to a boil.
Continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
Keep 1/4 cup (50 ml) of cranberries for garnish and reduce the rest to a puree in a food processor.
Preheat the oven to 350°F... - 45.4885
Pan Fried Duck Breast With Braised Chicory
1. Rub seasonings over the scored duck breasts.
2. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the corn oil over a medium flame.
3. When hot, arrange the duck breasts, skin-side down and brown for 5 to 8 minutes. Turn and cook on the other side... - 45.3992
Duck Breast Salad
1. Remove the skin and fat from the duck breasts and season with salt and pepper. Rub with coriander seeds. Preheat the grill, then grill the duck for 10 minutes on each side. Wrap in foil and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling,... - 42.6348
Five Spice Duck Breast With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Drop the beans into a pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and red pepper and cook for 1 min. Add the mangetout for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Heat a dry frying pan until quite hot. Add the duck breasts, skin-side down, reduce... - 32.5754
Duck Breasts With Blueberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until golden.
Add the honey and blueberry puree.
Reduce until it becomes jam-like, keep warm.
In another ovenproof skillet, heat the butter and cook the duck breasts,... - 45.353
Duck Breasts With Sour Apple
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat oil, over medium heat.
3. Sear the duck breast in hot pan, allowing it to brown for 5 minutes.
4. Turn, season with salt and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove the breasts from the skillet... - 47.6066
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 46.4862
Honey Roasted Duck With Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Discard visible fat from the duck and keep aside the giblets for other purposes.
3. Take a bowl, add sauerkraut, juniper berries [optional] and caraway seeds and toss thoroughly. Stuff the duck cavity with... - 35.5198
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 47.5762