- » Honey Dressing Cabbage
Honey Dressing Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey dressing cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey dressing cabbage recipes.
Tasty Citrus Honey Dressing
On a sluggish evening, when preparing dinner seems like a humungous ordeal, this tart-sweet citrusy dressing could be a wonderful pick-me-up. Palate pleasing and bursting with flavors, this citrusy-sweet dressing could make for an excellent addition to your... - 96.7734
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 38.3671
Fresh Fig Salad With Honey And Lime Dressing
Toss all salad ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Pour into bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients and toss. - 40.9906
1. Combine cabbage, apple, and celery.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, white wine vinegar, mustard, and paprika.
3. Toss cabbage mixture with dressing. - 29.1246
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 95.5612
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
In a medium bowl, stir together the cabbage, pineapple, and celery.
Add the salad dressing and gendy toss until the cabbage mixture is evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving. - 22.9159
Cabbage & Pineapple Salad
Cut celery, apples and pineapple fine.
Mix with a dressing of honey and lemon juice. - 20.4084
Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the stalk end of the red cabbage and very finely shred the cabbage. Cut the red onion in half and slice it thinly. Peel the beetroot and carrots and cut them both into very thin matchsticks or grate coarsely. Halve the fennel bulb and shred it finely.... - 34.15
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
Put the cabbage in a large bowl with the dressing. Toss and leave for 2 hours. Put the diced cucumber and seasoning in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
Drain off any excess moisture from the cucumber and add with the corn, lemon rind and honey to the cabbage.... - 28.1422
Sweet Cabbage With Mint Salad
Put the chopped mint, honey, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to form a dressing.
Add the cabbage and mix thoroughly.
Leave for at least an hour, so that the cabbage softens a little and absorbs the flavours. - 23.6053
Apple And Sweet Pepper Slaw
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, salad dressing mix, and honey.
If , necessary, add a little water to reach desired consistency.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, sweet pepper, apple, carrot, and... - 31.4898
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 40.3768
Shredded Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the cabbage, parsley, and scallions and chill well.
2. Combine the honey, salt, vinegar, and oil. Shake well and chill. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly. - 30.6073
Pear & Radish Cabbage Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey.
Cut pears in quarters and trim away stem and core.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise into bowl and mix gently to coat with dressing.
Mound cabbage and radishes onto fruit.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2... - 36.6891
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 36.1667
Duck, Red Cabbage And Roquefort Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a baking pan place duck breasts and brush with honey and cook in the preheated broiler for about 25 minutes, basting and turning such that meat is done and skin is crisp and well-browned and let it cool.
3.... - 37.0935
Cabbage Apple And Date Salad
Remove core from cabbage and shred.
Remove core from apples and grate.
Combine cabbage, apples and dates.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, lemon juice.
Toss salad in the dressing.
Add salt to taste. - 34.4632
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 38.0328
Cabbage Pepper And Onion Salad
Combine the peppers, spring onions [scallions], cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the honey, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a screw top jar and shake it until the dressing is well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the... - 33.1573
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 107.097
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.2258
Honey Mustard Slaw
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and... - 45.7873
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 116.929
Peanut Salad Dressing
Mix ingredients together well.
Delicious with finely shredded cabbage, or lettuce, with potatoes or any other mixture of vegetables.
NOTE: For a more piquant flavour add half a teaspoon dry mustard and a little pepper. - 20.18
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 29.9411
Red Curry Salad Dressing
Red curry paste gives this dressing its distinctive red hue while cottage cheese and honey add depth and texture to it. Toss red-leaf lettuce, egg, bell pepper, and currants with this dressing and you have a gourmet delight at hand. - 95.0688
How-to Make Power Slaw
If you are not liking the taste of regular cole slaw, you can go with this power slaw recipe, which is tasty as well as nutritious. Use fresh cabbage in red and green colors, along with other greens, scallions and jalapeno. Spice up the mixture with the... - 115.725
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 30.7799
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Creamy Curry Dressing For Salad
This video presents a creamy curry dressing that not only tastes indulgent, but comes packed with taste boosting ingredients like yogurt and honey. Just pick your favorite curry, add yogurt and honey to it, stir and add it to your spinach salad. Yummy! - 97.0397
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Passion Fruit And Macadamia Nut Dressing
If you are a lover of all food good, then this one will surely have you begging for more. Passionfruit and macadamia nuts combine to create a firework of flavors that is truly irresistible. Add them to your fruit or chicken salad for a real treat. Perfect for... - 95.8541
Delicious Raspberry Walnut Salad Dressing
If you love fruity flavors, then you will simply kill for this raspberry walnut dressing. The luscious berries add certain sweetness to the dressing while walnuts add crunchiness to this dish. Add them to your chicken salad for a full-blown treat. - 94.735
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7573
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.606
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 34.3298
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 42.5984
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Slice cabbage very fine.
Make dressing by combining lemon juice, salt, pepper, honey, yogurt and mayonnaise.
Pour dressing over cabbage, mix well. - 29.0751
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, grapes, and peanuts.
Stir together mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, honey, celery seed, and salt.
Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to mix.
Cover and chill till serving time. - 36.2835
Apple & Sweet Pepper Slaw
1 For dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt or mayonnaise, dressing mix, and honey until blended. Thin with a little water, if necessary. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
2 In a large bowl combine cabbage, pepper, carrot, celery, and... - 26.636
Ginger Fruit Slaw
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice; set aside.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, orange sections, shredded carrots, snipped apricots, and crushed pineapple; cover and chill.
In a screw-top jar combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice,... - 34.4371
Tortilla Roll Ups
Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon cream cheese.
Top with a slice of ham.
Combine cabbage, carrot and dressing; divide evenly between tortillas.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Roll tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour before serving. - 34.0407
The Greek Cook:greek Winter Salad
Winter is a season to warm up with plenty of food and here is one such recipe. Watch the video showing how to make a colorful Winter salad with lots of vegetables and simple common seasonings. The seasons best offerings! - 106.268
An American Quilt Chopped Salad
1. Dressing: Place all dressing ingredients in blender. Blend until well mixed; there will still be little pieces of onion. Pour into small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring. Do not boil. Let cool. Then chill. You should have about 3/4 cup dressing.
2. In... - 38.7206
Yam Fruit Salad
1.Peel the yams and cut it in cubes.
2.If using canned, drain and cut in cubes.
3.Peel the bananas and slice them.
4.Cut apples in cubes.
5.In a bowl, mix yams, bananas, apples and grapes.
6.Mix honey, mayonnaise and lemon juice and... - 46.8076
This simply delicious "Pineapple Coleslaw" is light, tangy and good for you! Serve it as a side dish for lunch with a tuna sandwich (or a scoop of tuna on top of it!) or a hamburger. It's also wonderful as a side dish to my "Gram's Cornflake Chicken" dish. - 0
Crunchy Apple Slaw
This an amazing Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe. This delicious dish with theapples and cabbages goes well with a numbr of dishes. I am sure this Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe will win you some fans. - 36.808
Easy Fruit Slaw
Fruit Slaw is a perfect salad dressing. This Fruit Slaw can be taken with any salad course. The salad lovers must try Fruit Slaw for a different taste and decoration. - 40.593
Old Timer Perfection Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and blend in cold water, salt to taste, and vinegar.
Chill until syrupy thick.
Have ready shredded cabbage, carrots, bell pepper, pimiento and chives.
Fold into thickened gelatin and turn into an 8-inch square pan.
Chill... - 41.7706
Pastrami Salad Dijon
1. In 4 dinner plates place the spinach.
2. On top of spinach arrange cucumber, cabbage, meat and croutons.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and honey.
4. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally... - 41.8473
1. Remove the hard core from the cabbage with a small knife and shred finely.
2. Slice the onion finely and coarsely grate the carrot.
3. Place the raw vegetables in a large bowl and mix together.
4. Cut the celeriac into thin strips and simmer in boiling... - 45.509
Scandinavian Fruit Slaw
Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and mix well. Gently stir dressing into salad. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Use within 2 days. - 34.9502
How To Make Super Food Salad With Pork Rib & Bbq Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash spinach, remove the stems and pat it dry.
2. For dressing, in an airtight container, combine BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add super food salad,... - 0
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
Hickory Smoked Baby Backs With Bbq Sauce
1. Rub down the baby back ribs on all sides with the southwestern barbeque. Set aside.
2. Mix the Chinese 5 spice and salt and rub down the spare ribs. Set Aside.
3. Place both the ribs in a smoker with Hickory wood chips and smoke for at least 1 1/2... - 109.555
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 103.126
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 38.4954
Island Sandwich With Chicken And Greens
Here is a recipe for the people who love sweet and savory food that are yummy and healthy too. The chef in this video makes a sandwich that has all these features. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 105.721
Fresh Vegetable Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/3 cups of water. Let it boil. Add in the rice and salt. Cook on simmer for 18 minutes till the rice becomes tender.
3) Separate the eggs.
4) In a medium saucepan, add in sliced... - 43.0297
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Whole Pumpkin Filled With Mixed Vegetables
Wash and dry the pumpkin.
Cut a lid in the top large enough to get the filling in and out.
Scoop out the seeds and sinews and discard.
If the cavity is very small, scoop out a little flesh to accomodate the filling.
In a heavy-bottomed pot heat 3 tablespoons... - 43.6617
Polynesian Chicken Salad
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.In an ungreased shallow pan ,spread sesame seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes stirring occasionally until golden brown and aromatic. Set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan boil water.Break ramen noodles... - 43.9709
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. In the baking pan, arrange chicken breasts and pour over the wine. Sprinkle tarragon and allow the chicken to be baked for 20 minutes. Check for the doneness by inserting a knife. The interior should not be pink.... - 46.5088
1) In a small bowl,mix together all the ingredients for the dressing.Keep the dressing aside for use.
2) In a large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water,add shrimp and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimps turn pink.
3) Drain... - 42.8444
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 91.2047
Monkfish Salad With Tomato Chutney
For preparing the tomato chutney:
1. In a mid sized saucepan, mix together the tomatoes, onions, peppers, vinegar, honey, ginger, garlic, mustard seeds, and red pepper.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, then lower the heat and simmer uncovered and cook... - 44.9914
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17