- » Honey Dressing Cabbage
Honey Dressing Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey dressing cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey dressing cabbage recipes.
Tasty Citrus Honey Dressing
On a sluggish evening, when preparing dinner seems like a humungous ordeal, this tart-sweet citrusy dressing could be a wonderful pick-me-up. Palate pleasing and bursting with flavors, this citrusy-sweet dressing could make for an excellent addition to your... - 98.3009
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 37.1259
Fresh Fig Salad With Honey And Lime Dressing
Toss all salad ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Pour into bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients and toss. - 38.6579
1. Combine cabbage, apple, and celery.
2. Combine yogurt, honey, white wine vinegar, mustard, and paprika.
3. Toss cabbage mixture with dressing. - 27.7842
Coleslaw With Cranberries And Ranch Dressing
Chances are, you are not used to Cole slaw recipes with this much color and flavor. With unusual add-ins like cranberries, Dorothy Delaney's Detox Coleslaw recipe is a memorable delight that will do your body much good. As a bonus, this all natural detox idea... - 97.2074
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.3235
In a medium bowl, stir together the cabbage, pineapple, and celery.
Add the salad dressing and gendy toss until the cabbage mixture is evenly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving. - 21.0803
Cabbage & Pineapple Salad
Cut celery, apples and pineapple fine.
Mix with a dressing of honey and lemon juice. - 19.3906
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
Put the cabbage in a large bowl with the dressing. Toss and leave for 2 hours. Put the diced cucumber and seasoning in a bowl and leave for 2 hours.
Drain off any excess moisture from the cucumber and add with the corn, lemon rind and honey to the cabbage.... - 26.2977
Sweet Cabbage With Mint Salad
Put the chopped mint, honey, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to form a dressing.
Add the cabbage and mix thoroughly.
Leave for at least an hour, so that the cabbage softens a little and absorbs the flavours. - 22.2835
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 111.001
Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Trim the stalk end of the red cabbage and very finely shred the cabbage. Cut the red onion in half and slice it thinly. Peel the beetroot and carrots and cut them both into very thin matchsticks or grate coarsely. Halve the fennel bulb and shred it finely.... - 34.1221
Apple And Sweet Pepper Slaw
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, salad dressing mix, and honey.
If , necessary, add a little water to reach desired consistency.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, sweet pepper, apple, carrot, and... - 29.9239
Red Cabbage And Sweet Corn Salad
1) Wash cabbage and shred finely. Remove the coarse stem.
2) In a large bowl take the cabbage and dressing, toss and leave for 2 hour.
3) In a pan boil salted water and cook corn. Strain from water and cool.
4) Put diced cucumber, seasoned with salt... - 39.8973
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 36.224
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 105.365
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts
For these tarts, cabbage and apples are cooked with honey, then topped with pie crust and baked. Then Rachel finishes them off with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. - 127.54
Shredded Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the cabbage, parsley, and scallions and chill well.
2. Combine the honey, salt, vinegar, and oil. Shake well and chill. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly. - 29.0003
Pear & Radish Cabbage Slaw
In a salad bowl, mix together lemon juice and honey.
Cut pears in quarters and trim away stem and core.
Thinly slice fruit crosswise into bowl and mix gently to coat with dressing.
Mound cabbage and radishes onto fruit.
If made ahead, cover and chill up to 2... - 34.7626
Cabbage And Pepper Salad
Mix together the peppers, spring onions, cucumber cubes, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the remaining ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well.
Pour this dressing over the salad and toss to coat... - 34.8789
Honey Mustard Slaw
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and... - 47.0599
Duck, Red Cabbage And Roquefort Salad
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a baking pan place duck breasts and brush with honey and cook in the preheated broiler for about 25 minutes, basting and turning such that meat is done and skin is crisp and well-browned and let it cool.
3.... - 39.1696
Cabbage Apple And Date Salad
Remove core from cabbage and shred.
Remove core from apples and grate.
Combine cabbage, apples and dates.
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, honey, lemon juice.
Toss salad in the dressing.
Add salt to taste. - 32.3612
Cabbage Pepper And Onion Salad
Combine the peppers, spring onions [scallions], cucumber, tomatoes and cabbage in a large salad bowl.
Put the honey, lemon juice, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper into a screw top jar and shake it until the dressing is well mixed.
Pour the dressing over the... - 30.8694
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.0136
Red Curry Salad Dressing
Red curry paste gives this dressing its distinctive red hue while cottage cheese and honey add depth and texture to it. Toss red-leaf lettuce, egg, bell pepper, and currants with this dressing and you have a gourmet delight at hand. - 96.7759
How-to Make Power Slaw
If you are not liking the taste of regular cole slaw, you can go with this power slaw recipe, which is tasty as well as nutritious. Use fresh cabbage in red and green colors, along with other greens, scallions and jalapeno. Spice up the mixture with the... - 136.444
Slaw With Vinegar Dressing
1. Combine the cabbage, apple, carrot, pecans, and sunflower seed kernels in a salad bowl.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over the cabbage and chill well. - 28.1962
Peanut Salad Dressing
Mix ingredients together well.
Delicious with finely shredded cabbage, or lettuce, with potatoes or any other mixture of vegetables.
NOTE: For a more piquant flavour add half a teaspoon dry mustard and a little pepper. - 18.7226
Three Leaf Salad With Hot Walnut Soy Dressing
1. Mix the salad ingredients together in a large salad bowl. Season well with salt and Szechwan pepper.
2. Heat the oils in a small pan, add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the walnuts and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then stir in the... - 28.5028
Creamy Curry Dressing For Salad
This video presents a creamy curry dressing that not only tastes indulgent, but comes packed with taste boosting ingredients like yogurt and honey. Just pick your favorite curry, add yogurt and honey to it, stir and add it to your spinach salad. Yummy! - 98.6676
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.4589
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Passion Fruit And Macadamia Nut Dressing
If you are a lover of all food good, then this one will surely have you begging for more. Passionfruit and macadamia nuts combine to create a firework of flavors that is truly irresistible. Add them to your fruit or chicken salad for a real treat. Perfect for... - 97.4706
Delicious Raspberry Walnut Salad Dressing
If you love fruity flavors, then you will simply kill for this raspberry walnut dressing. The luscious berries add certain sweetness to the dressing while walnuts add crunchiness to this dish. Add them to your chicken salad for a full-blown treat. - 96.3259
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.943
Creamy Chive Coleslaw
In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbage, carrots, onions and radishes.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, sour cream, chives, vinegar, relish, honey, mustard, celery seeds and pepper.
Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well... - 32.1756
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 40.111
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 39.9025