- » Honey Doughnut Glaze
Honey Doughnut Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey doughnut glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey doughnut glaze recipes.
Combine honey and water in small saucepan; heat until blended.
Put nuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
After doughnuts have been fried and drained, dip in chilled honey mixture.
Set on rack on waxed... - 24.1874
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
Honey-glazed Doughnuts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and sugar in small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend.
Let stand until yeast dissolves and mixture is foamy, about 6 minutes.
Whisk flour and salt in large bowl to blend.
Make well in center.
Add raisins, pine nuts, egg, and 1... - 42.2152
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Quick Raised Doughnuts
Heat milk and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, mace, eggs, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes.
(It may be necessary to... - 40.7099
In a small bowl, combine yeast and warm water.
Combine mashed potatoes, butter or margarine, milk, honey, and eggs in Bosch bowl.
Stir in yeast.
Add salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and 3 cups of each flour.
Knead 12 minutes.
Add remaining flour until... - 39.786
To Make Dough: Pour 1 1/4 cups water into a 4-cup microwavesafe glass measure and stir in raisins and currants.
Microwave, covered with wax paper, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes.
Let steep until water feels very warm to the touch.
Remove raisins and... - 42.5825