- » Honey Doughnut
Honey Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey doughnut recipes.
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
Honey Orange Doughnuts
Heat mashed potato if it's a leftover.
Add sugar, honey, milk, margarine and orange rind.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
This should be a soft dough.
If too sticky to roll out, add a few additional tablespoons flour.
Roll out on a floured board and cut with... - 32.8759
You May Also Like!
Drop Yeast Doughnuts
These drop yeast doughnuts are dessert doughnuts deep fried and drizzled with honey and cinnamon. Delicious and mouth watering, you can try these drop yeast doughnuts once in a while to treat yourself. I made these for a party with friends and they were an... - 39.7675
Combine honey and water in small saucepan; heat until blended.
Put nuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
After doughnuts have been fried and drained, dip in chilled honey mixture.
Set on rack on waxed... - 24.1874
Sift the flours and salt together.
Stir in the dried yeast, sugar, cinnamon and orange rind.
Mix together the milk, butter and egg and pour into the flour mixture, mixing to form a smooth dough.
Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead... - 44.1473
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 46.6404
Honey-glazed Doughnuts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and sugar in small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend.
Let stand until yeast dissolves and mixture is foamy, about 6 minutes.
Whisk flour and salt in large bowl to blend.
Make well in center.
Add raisins, pine nuts, egg, and 1... - 42.2152
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Yeast Doughnuts Drop Batter
1) In a little warm water, add the yeast to soften.
2) In a large bowl, add the milk, honey, nutmeg, stir in half the flour, beat inthe eggs and softened yeast, the remaining flour and blend well until... - 40.6371
Raw Coconut Crumb Donut With Honey
Totally sinful and absolutely delicious, these are the only words that describe this dish. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack, this donut will never fail to impress your friends and family. Watch the video now. - 79.813
Mix the flour, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
Sprinkle the yeast into warm water and stir gently until the yeast is dissolved.
Add the corn germ oil and molasses or honey to the yeast mixture, stirring constantly.
Add the liquids to the flour in the... - 40.959
Yeast Raised Spud Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl add 1 ½ cups of flour, sugar, spices, undissolved active dry yeast These are your dry ingredients.
2. In a separate bowl. Combine the water used to boil the potatoes with the butter and margarine. The water should be at a moderate... - 47.9311
Honey Doughnut Recipes By Category