- » Honey Dipped Doughnut
Honey Dipped Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey dipped doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey dipped doughnut recipes.
Orange Flavored Doughnuts Dipped In Honey Syrup
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine baking soda and 2 cups of flour and sieve. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized bowl, combine ¼ cup oil, ¼ cup sugar, 1 teaspoon orange peel, eggs and orange juice. Mix well and beat using a whisk till well combined.
3.... - 46.6404
Sift the flours and salt together.
Stir in the dried yeast, sugar, cinnamon and orange rind.
Mix together the milk, butter and egg and pour into the flour mixture, mixing to form a smooth dough.
Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead... - 44.1473
Honey Orange Doughnuts
Heat mashed potato if it's a leftover.
Add sugar, honey, milk, margarine and orange rind.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients.
This should be a soft dough.
If too sticky to roll out, add a few additional tablespoons flour.
Roll out on a floured board and cut with... - 32.8759
Honey-glazed Doughnuts With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Combine 1/4 cup warm water and sugar in small bowl.
Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend.
Let stand until yeast dissolves and mixture is foamy, about 6 minutes.
Whisk flour and salt in large bowl to blend.
Make well in center.
Add raisins, pine nuts, egg, and 1... - 42.2152
Combine honey and water in small saucepan; heat until blended.
Put nuts into "Mini-Blend" container and process 2 cycles at WHIP to chop nuts; set aside.
After doughnuts have been fried and drained, dip in chilled honey mixture.
Set on rack on waxed... - 24.1874
Honey Glazed Doughnuts
1. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, butter, and sugar until light yellow and frothy.
2. Add the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, alternately with the buttermilk,... - 36.9223
Drop Yeast Doughnuts
These drop yeast doughnuts are dessert doughnuts deep fried and drizzled with honey and cinnamon. Delicious and mouth watering, you can try these drop yeast doughnuts once in a while to treat yourself. I made these for a party with friends and they were an... - 39.7675
Quick Glazed Doughnuts And Holes
1) Preheat oven hot to 450F.
2) Flatted out the biscuits.
3) Cut about 1/2 inch center from each.
4) Draw out biscuit to form a 4-inch ring.
5) Arrange in a cookie sheet.
6) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
7) Bake the middle for 4 to 6 minutes... - 39.4457
Quick Raised Doughnuts
Heat milk and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, sugar, salt, cinnamon, mace, eggs, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes.
(It may be necessary to... - 40.7099
Would you like to try a highly appreciated greek doughnuts recipe? It is a great dessert. If there is one greek dish that is unanimously regarded as the best in flavor, it is this greek doughnuts. Make this greek doughnuts popular amongst your friends and... - 44.2274
In a small bowl, combine yeast and warm water.
Combine mashed potatoes, butter or margarine, milk, honey, and eggs in Bosch bowl.
Stir in yeast.
Add salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and 3 cups of each flour.
Knead 12 minutes.
Add remaining flour until... - 39.786
Sweet Fritters For Kids
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, cinnamon, clove and 250 ml (8 fl oz) water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup just coats the back of a wooden spoon - about 5-6 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and boil for 2-3 minutes more.
Chill, when it will... - 42.6761