- » Honey Dew Melon
Honey Dew Melon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Dew Melon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Dew Melon recipes.
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-orange Sauce
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-Orange Sauce is an irresistible dessert recipe. An easy to prepare chilled fruit recipe, Honeydew Melon With Strawberry-Orange Sauce is a dish that you will love to talk about with us. - 29.6843
Melon And Orange With Mint
Remove the pips from the melon, cut the flesh from the skin and chop into pieces.
Place in a bowl.
Grate the rind from the orange and add to the melon.
Peel and segment the orange, discarding all the pith.
Add to the melon with the crushed mint.
Mix well and... - 26.2107
Bittersweet Martini With Honey Dew Infused Vodka
The Urban Swank Girls are hanging out in the "Cocktail Kitchen" with Bartender Andrew Nguyen at the Straits Restaurant. Andrew gets us ready for the summer and shows us how to make the Bittersweet Martini with House Infused Honey Dew Vodka! If you are new to... - 97.4733
Mouthwatering Melon Salad
The fresh and light melon salad makes for an ideal summer evening supper. Ready in minutes, this cool, refreshing salad makes for a delectable side or can make a complete meal on it's own. Stream the video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this tasty... - 108.888
Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds.
Use a melon bailer to make as many melon balls as you can.
Mix them together in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, blend mustard with lemon juice and vanilla, stir in honey, mayonnaise and cream.
Serve drizzled over... - 36.9463
This Melon Cooler are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Melon Cooler and surprise your loved ones! - 33.9905
Melon Boat Ambrosia
Add some creativity to your everyday menu. This Melon boat Ambrosia served in a natural Melon container is a great idea for parties and also everyday dining. Bring in the art of fine dining right into your kitchen. - 43.0823
Avocado, Lime And Melon Dessert Salad
1. Quarter the melons and remove the pips. Cut off the skin, then cut the flesh into thin width ways slices.
2. Halve, stone and peel the avocados and slice them lengthways. Arrange the fruit on 8 dessert plates. Combine the Kirsch and lime juice and pour... - 20.7989
Melon India Relish
Use watermelon, cantaloupe, or honey-dew melon rind.
To prepare rind, peel off green skin and remove soft portion from melon rind; cut rind into pieces and soak in water with 3 tablespoons salt in refrigerator overnight.
Chop vegetables fine or force through... - 44.5774
Melon Balls With Sparkling Cider
Scoop out balls from the melon.
Divide among dessert dishes.
Just before serving, put 1/2 cup of iced sparkling cider over each. - 19.7736
Melon With Raspberry Sorbet
1. Cut the melons in half, scoop out and discard the seeds. Cut a thin slice from the base of each half so that they stand firmly.
2. Scoop some raspberry sorbet into each cavity, pour over a little liqueur and decorate with frosted leaves. - 23.0765
Melon Balls In Grapefruit Juice
(If using honeydew or casaba melons, cut in halves.) Remove seeds from melon.
Then scoop out balls from the edible portion, using a fruit ball cutter, or the 1/2 teasp in your measuring spoon set.
Fill sherbet glasses 2/3 full with melon balls, then add 1/3 c... - 22.4408
White Fungus With Melon Balls
1) After thoroughly washing the fungus, soak it in warm water for 1 hour.
2) Remove the stems and any tough portions and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3) Heat rock sugar and water in a pan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
1) In... - 34.4704
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 47.1826
Chilled Melon Ambrosia
Want to make a difference to your party menu this time? Try this easy to make quick Chilled Melon Ambrosia. Set the mood for the evening and let your friends have a blast. - 35.9127
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatin mixture into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set.
Shape cream cheese in small balls (about 30).
Alternate 9 cream-cheese balls with 9 melon balls in bottom of... - 39.2494
Onion And Melon Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and discard. Slice the melon wedges diagonally. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the mint. Mix the onion and dressing together in another bowl and leave for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Mix in the melon and transfer to a... - 23.6192
Cut a thin slice from side of honey-dew; place honeydew, cut side down, on platter.
Cut off top third of honeydew; scoop out seeds.
Using a melon ball cutter, scoop out honeydew into balls, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Set aside 2 cups honeydew balls,... - 25.043
Fruit With Smoked Salmon
Squeeze juice from lime over melon pieces; toss until evenly coated.
Wrap 1 strip salmon around center of each piece of melon and each wedge of kiwi.
Fruit with Ham: Substitute 24 thin strips fully cooked smoked ham, 3 x 1 inch, for the smoked salmon. - 21.6124
Fresh Mint And Strawberry Vegan Smoothie
Are you looking for a smoothie recipe that can be whipped up within seconds, is healthy and actually promises to be anti aging? Then watch this BlendItandMendIt video and learn to make a tasty smoothie that will keep you young, healthy and refreshed! - 83.8679
Chilled Fruit Refresco
1. Remove seeds and rind from watermelon, cantaloupe, honey-dew melon, mango, and papaya; peel pineapple and jicama; crack coconut and peel away brown inner skin. Cut all fruit into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a platter with cocktail picks or on... - 33.7923
Fruit Kebabs With Vanilla Mint Yogurt Sauce
In a bowl whisk together the yogurt, the sugar, the vanilla, and the mint.
The sauce may be made 1 day in advance and kept covered and chilled.
Thread the fruits, alternating the pineapple, the kiwis, the strawberries, and the honeydew, onto the skewers. - 29.7901
Chinese New Year Raw Sushi Rolls
Gung Hay Fa Choy! Celebrate the Chinese New Year with these incredible raw foods. Here is a complete Asian inspired raw food meal that you can make to impress your friends and family and influence them into going raw! A delicious Apple and Ginger Cocktail... - 131.928
Curried Tuna And Fruit Salad
This curried tuna and fruit salad is a fresh and nutritious salad that can be served as the main course meal. Tuna and vegetables tossed together with mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice and spiced with curry powder, is filled in fluted cantoloupe melons and... - 38.647
Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup
This Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup tastes extremely delicious ! A terrific combo of mango, strawberries, and honey dew melon, this chilled fruit is going to make you fall for it once you taste it ! Try this Fruit Salad With Vanilla Bean Syrup and let... - 42.2523
Sauterne Swiss Fondue
Toss together the cheese and flour.
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Add sauterne or dry white wine and warm until bubbles begin to rise.
Add the cheese mixture, a handful at a time.
When the cheese mixture is well blended, bring to a boil.
Watch... - 42.3286
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Keeneland Special Chicken Salad In Bread Bowl
If you are looking for a chicken salad recipe that is anything but ordinary, this is it. Ready in minutes and healthy too, Betty’s easy-to-prepare chicken salad packed with zingy flavors and served tastefully in a bread bowl makes for a hard-to-pass treat.... - 114.041
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462