- » Honey Cluster
Honey Cluster Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey cluster recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey cluster recipes.
Honey Walnut Clusters
Prepare cookie sheet by lining it with sheet of lightly buttered aluminum foil; set aside.
Place sugar and butter in large bowl; cream together.
Add vanilla and flour; combine with pastry blender.
Mix in walnuts.
Add cream and blend everything together (best... - 40.9183
Honey Raisin Clusters
1. Break the chocolate into pieces
2. Add chocolate into a small basin along with honey and place the basin over a sauepan of hot water, stirring till the chocolate melts
3. Add raisins, blend well and drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture on... - 29.9399
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Prepare hot roll mix in large bowl according to package directions, adding 2 tablespoons honey to liquid. Cover kneaded dough with bowl and let rest 5 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add remaining 4 tablespoons honey; stir in lemon... - 27.679
You May Also Like!
Currant Peanut Clusters
In a saucepan, combine molasses, vinegar, and honey, and cook over low heat until mixture forms a firm ball when dropped in cold water, or reaches 250° F.
Remove from heat and add butter, then nuts and currants.
Drop by the teaspoonful... - 28.1119
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased... - 49.1115
Peanut Raisin Carob Clusters
Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
In top of a double boiler set over simmering water, melt butter.
Add honey and carob chips, and stir constantly until carob has melted. (Mixture will be thick.) Remove from heat, and stir in peanuts and raisins.
Drop by... - 26.1036
Carob Coconut Clusters
Preheat oven to 350° F.Put oats into blender, one cup at a time, set at chop and process a few minutes until a coarse flour results.
Set aside.Combine honey, egg, vanilla, salt, butter, and carob.
Mix well, then add oat flour and beat thoroughly.
Stir in the... - 36.8661
Granola Toasty Clusters
1. Combine the granola, sweetened condensed (not evaporated) milk, almond extract and ginger in a medium-size bowl. Stir the mixture until well blended.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, onto foil-lined cookie sheets. Garnish each cooky with a piece of... - 26.6118
Filbert Roast Chicken With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2) In a shallow baking pan, spread the chopped filberts and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes at 400-degrees, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix together the chopped filberts. stuffing mix, celery, chicken lover,... - 46.8603
1. Arrange the cheeses together on a large platter.
2. Drizzle honey around the Gorgonzola.
3. Arrange the fruit, nuts and bread around the cheese. - 25.1932
Blueberry Rhubarb Crisp
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.Spray the bottom and sides of an 8-inch glass baking dish with a cooking spray.
2 In a large bowl mix brown sugar,flour,lemon peel,cinnamon and nutmeg.Stir in rhubarb and blueberries.
3 Spoon the mixture into... - 41.6981
Buffet Fruit Bowl
Peel banana and score lengthwise with tines of fork; cut diagonally into crosswise sections*.
Halve pears remove cores.
Cut apple into wedges remove core.
Peel and section grapefruit.
Blend cream cheese and blue cheese.
Form into balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange... - 40.4139
Fresh Holiday Fruit With Orange Cream Dressing
1) Chop the crown off the pineapple and keep aside for garnish.
2) Slice the pineapple into two along its length.
3) Remove the flesh of pineapple and cut into spears.
4) On a large, round serving tray arrange the pineapple crown in the middle.
5)... - 49.1653
Honey Cluster Recipes By Category