- » Honey Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
Honey Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey cinnamon cream cheese spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey cinnamon cream cheese spread recipes.
Bran Muffins With Date Cream Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray the bottoms in a 12-well muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
Mix brans and boiling water; set aside.
In medium bowl, beat milk, brown sugar, oil, honey and egg whites.
Add bran mixture, flour,... - 42.3423
Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
In a small bowl, mash cream cheese until softened.
Stir in jam and mix well.
NOTE: One tbsp (15 mL) low-fat cream cheese has only 50 calories.
VARIATIONS: ... - 23.0225
Special Holiday Spread
In a saucepan over low heat, combine raisins and rum.
Heat slowly just until hot.
Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, cinnamon and ginger.
Drain raisins, reserving rum.
Pour rum into cheese mixture and mix... - 32.447
Raisin-Nut Spread makes the best pick for the kids and is way too easy to prepare too. This Raisin-Nut Spread is great with bagels, English Muffins, pancakes and waffles. Just try it, I am sure you will love it. - 23.6992
Cinnamon Flavored Waffles
Need some waffles to have with that leftover vanilla ice cream? Then here is a wonderful Waffles recipe! I have been using this recipe for years and can even swear by it ! Trust me you will love the end product of this yummy waffles recipe! Try it! - 44.2093
This Carrot Cake not only makes a tasty but a healthful dessert too! Bite into a chunk of this Carrot Cake tonight and tell me if you liked it ! - 41.7697
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 114.789
Frosted Carrot Honey Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine all the bar ingredients except the walnuts and carrots.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) By hand, stir in the walnuts and carrots.
5) In a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, press and... - 45.8496
Betty's Sopapilla Cheesecake
Cream cheese, canned crescent rolls, cinnamon, and almonds create this delicious, Mexican-inspired dessert. This recipe of Sopapilla Cheesecake combines the wonderful taste of cheesecake, and the cinnamon and sugar goodness of sopapillas. This is great to... - 109.664
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
Learn how to bake easy and delicious Mini Cheesecakes! Follow Jenny's step-by-step video with helpful tips on how to make Double Layer Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake! - 125.229
Fruity Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and ground almonds.
3. Combine butter and mix until crumbly.
4. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray, put flour mixture in it. Press and... - 113.027
Cranberry Apricot Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
To prepare the base: In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, oil, sugar, nutmeg, and salt for 1 minute or until smooth.
Stir in the... - 41.9305
Pumpkin Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour a 17 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in honey, pumpkin, and lemon juice.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 41.612
Cottage Cheese Pie
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Use hot water to rinse an 8 1/2 inch glass pie plate and dry.
3) Grease the bottom of the pie plate till all the butter is used.
4) Sprinkle over with graham cracker crumbs and gently press down to create a... - 46.2028
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 125.079
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the crust by combining the melted butter, sugar, cinnamon and crumbs.
3. Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the mixture over its bottom and partly on the sides too.
4. Refrigerate the mixture... - 47.7744
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve theyeast in warm water.
Add 2 teaspoons honey; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add the butter, egg, cocoa, salt, 1-1/2 cups bread flour and remaining honey.
Beat for 2 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining bread flour to... - 37.6031
Cake Roll Pruneau
1. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on a 15 inch x 10 inch baking dish/ pan.
2. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg... - 47.7922
Summertime Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place tortilla on pan; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake about 4 to 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat together the cream cheese, honey and... - 39.3267
Cranberry Frosting And Filling
In a medium-size saucepan, combine cranberries and water.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and watching that mixture does not stick towards the end of cooking time.
Add honey, orange rind, and cinnamon, and continue... - 33.7743
Good-for-you Carrot Cupcakes
These good for you carrot cupcakes are made with tofu and wheat flour. Moist and soft when baked these carrot cupcakes are flavored with lemon juice and cinnamon with a dash of vanilla. With added shredded carrots and walnuts, the cood for you carrot cupcakes... - 44.6077
Mini Carrot Cakes
Individual carrot cakes, delicately flavoured with Cinnamon and topped with a delicious Vanilla flavoured cream cheese topping. Ideal for fun baking with the children. - 33.6604
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, beat egg yolks along with 2 tablespoons of honey until thick and light colored.
4 Blend in ricotta, vanilla, and... - 38.7699
Carrot Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a jelly-roll pan, and line it with wax paper.
To make the cake: Sift together whole wheat four, unbleached white flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg yolks until light... - 42.0774
Triple Treat Walnut Bars
1. Cream butter, cheese and brown sugar in a bowl until light. Add 1 cup whole wheat flour and wheat germ and mix until smooth. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 2-quart glass baking dish; spread evenly.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 34.941
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.4204
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 44.1063
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 46.4096
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 147.672
Home-cooked Thanksgiving Feast
Chef Melody stopped by the set of Fox 5 News to discuss alternative recipe items including Le Rouge Chicken with Roasted Fall Veggies, and a scrumptious Pecan Bar Cheesecake. Cooking for Thanksgiving just got a whole lot better. - 108.591