- » Honey Chocolate Syrup
Honey Chocolate Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey chocolate syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey chocolate syrup recipes.
Chocolate Honey Butter
In small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at highest speed until light and fluffy. - 19.9561
Chocolate Honey Sauce
Chocolate Sauce is the most frequently made recipe in mom's kitchen. Those fluffy baked caked would have been so dull and boring without the flowing melted chocolate over it. Be it an anniversary, birthday, Christmas or even a random party, Chocolate Sauce... - 35.9721
Melt the butter on low heat.
Mix the flour and carob.
Stir the flours into the butter.
This will be quite thick.
Very slowly add milk, stirring constantly, making a smooth sauce.
Continue cooking, stirring constantly until thick, about 10 minutes.
Add honey... - 36.5123
Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups
For all the people with a sweet tooth, here's an irresistible Homemade Peanut Butter Honey Cups recipe that you must not miss. Watch Chef Shawn prepare this delectable dessert step by step in this video now. - 107.749
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
The chocolate honey nougat is prepared with sugar, honey and choco bits. Cooked together with egg whites and glucose, the choc honey nougats are filled with almonds and are frozen before serving. - 43.0766
1) Grease a shallow 20 cm/8 inch square cake tin.
2) In apan, put the syrup, butter and sugar and heat gently until melted.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate, then stir well to mix.
4)... - 42.3733
Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
This is the first episode of our spa party theme. This week we're making choclate raspberry smoothies! Visit the www.howtogirl.com show notes for the recipe! - 33.4587
Lemon And Honey Crispies
1 Put the margarine, sugar and honey or syrup into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) glass mixing bowl.
2 Microwave on full power for 1 minute, and stir. Microwave on power 5 for 3 minutes.
3 Stir to ensure that the sugar is dissolved. Stir in the lemon juice,... - 32.4673
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Spiced Chocolate Sipper
In a large saucepan heat milk with chocolate-flavored syrup, honey, ground nutmeg, and ground cardamom till small bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
Remove milk-chocolate mixture from heat; stir in vanilla.
Add brandy, if desired.
Serve in mugs; top... - 27.748
Morton Street's Rummy Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven, melt broken chocolate with honey, corn syrup, rum and brandy.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over steam pudding or St. Francis Dark Fruit Cake. - 30.6074
Chewy Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies
Totally yummy, chewy, chocolaty and extra textural is what these chewy chocolate chip cookies are all about. With additional chocolate chips, these cookies will be gobbled up! A favorite with both kids and adults alike, you would be amazed at the speed at... - 50.2373
Chocolate Caramel Slice
1. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree F.
2. For base, in a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, desiccated coconut, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
3. Line a greased baking tray with parchment paper, put mixture into it.
4. With a spoon back,... - 102.261
Baked Chocolate Walnut Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine hot-roll mix, 2 tablespoons of sugar and shortening. Add eggs and water (according to direction on the hot-roll mix box).
2. Place a clean towel over the mix and keep in a warm place. Allow it to rise for one hour... - 47.5895
Chocolate Peanut Butter Drops
Combine first 3 ingredients in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; add peanut butter, stirring until blended.
Stir in cereal.
Working quickly, drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
Store in an airtight... - 32.6546
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.7662
Peppermint Chocolate Pears
1) In a small saucepan, add in a sugar lump along with water.
2) Heat the saucepan till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Add in the honey and a few drops of yellow colouring.
4) Add the pears into the prepared syrup.
5) Cook the mixture on low flame... - 42.7422
Homemade brownies are a delight to serve and enjoy on a weekend evening. Made with cake flour, chocolate and vanilla for flavor, these brownies are baked with corn sirup, honey and added pecan nuts. Baked and served fresh from the oven with a dollop of ice... - 50.5698
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
1. Make a mixture of margarine. Brown sugar, oats and syrup and transfer into two glass utility dishes evenly.
2. Push to make an even surface and bake each of the mixture for about 3½ minutes till the top turn bubbly and allow to cool.
3. Take a... - 37.9812
Wine And Chocolate
• melt butter and white chocolate together. Mix wine, brandy and honey saperately.
• Melt gelatin and add to the honey & wine mixture.
• Add this to the melted chocolate & butter. Fold whipped cream.
line your choice of mould with thin... - 23.2136
Heat honey and cream or half and half in ceramic or metal fondue pot over direct high heat.
Lower heat; stir in chocolate pieces.
Heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
Stir in nuts, vanilla and cointreau, if used.
Let guests spear favorite... - 30.7565
Chocolate Pecan Pie
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package label directs fortwo-crustpie. Shape pastry into a ball; flatten to 1-inch thickness. Roll on lightly floured surface to form a 12 1/2-inch circle. Fit pastry circle loosely into a 10-inch pie plate (do not stretch); fold... - 41.0315
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Cream margarine and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Add 1/2 cup chocolate syrup.
Sift flour with baking powder; stir into sugar mixture.
Add remaining chocolate syrup, vanilla and walnuts; mix well.
Pour into greased 9 x 12-inch loaf pan or a... - 42.8147
Chocolate Date M'hencha (moroccan Pastry)
1. In a bowl put the date paste and microwave it for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add dark chocolate and butter. Put it in a double boiler or microwave and melt it till smooth while stirring.
3. FILLING: To the bowl with melted... - 0
Chocolate Dipped Orange And Grapefruit Peel
1. With sharp knife, remove peel from grapefruit and oranges in quarters. With scissors or sharp knife, cut peel into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place in a 5-quart saucepan; cover with cold water; bring to a full boil; then drain. Repeat four times.
2. Transfer... - 35.2551
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
Low Fat Chocolate Brownies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. Take a 9-inch-square baking pan, and coat it lightly with vegetable oil spray, take parchment paper and line the bottom of the pan
3. In a boiler, on the top, melt the unsweetened chocolate... - 48.7201
Butter a 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
Layer eight sheets of phyllo dough in pan, brushing each with butter.
In a bowl, combine nuts, chocolate chips, sugar, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Sprinkle 2 cups over top layer of phyllo.
Layer and brush four sheets of... - 47.2652
The New Improved Nutty Chocolate Chip Waffles
The ultimate breakfast that one can dream of - chocolate flavored waffles. This is an twist to the classic recipe would make that dream a reality, indulge.... but only occasionally. - 0
Baked Oatmeal With Strawberries, Banana And Chocolate
This easy recipe can be made the night before or an hour before serving. It freezes well and is a hit with picky palates. Serve for breakfast or dessert. Versatile is the keyword, here. Versatile. There’s something special about entertaining in the morning... - 132.93
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453
New York "egg Cream"
New York "Egg Cream" is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible New York "Egg Cream" dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.5365
Cinnamon S'mores Squares
1. Grease square pan, 9x9x2 inches. Mix chocolate chips, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla and cinnamon in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling; stir.
2. Fold in cereal until completely coated with chocolate;... - 23.396
Choco Fruit And Nuts
For all the chocolate lovers, here's a great breakfast recipe that combines the goodness of fruits and nuts with the taste of chocolate. Watch the chef churn out this yummy breakfast now. - 98.6183
Twix Caramel Popcorn (rip Diets)
Sweet, salty, crunchy, caramel, chocolate goodness! Yep that's the best description I can give for this twix caramel popcorn. It made our Friday family movie night a huge hit and inspired me to try out a new flavor popcorn every Friday! This should be fun,... - 0
Frosted Oatmeal Squares
Mix oats, brown sugar, margarine and syrup thoroughly.
Divide the mixture between two 2-quart glass utility dishes.
Press evenly into dishes and bake each separately for 3 minutes, 30 seconds on high, uncovered, until entire top is bubbly.
In a bowl,... - 28.9114
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add honey, corn syrup, and cream gradually, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour and salt together; add in thirds to creamed mixture, mixing until blended after each addition.
Mix in... - 44.5435
Creamy Brownie Frosting
Cream butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small mixer bowl.
Add confectioners' sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency. - 23.1192
Choco Nut Balls
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Add butter and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Cover and chill 30 minutes.
Shape into 1-inch balls, and chill an additional 30 minutes.
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a... - 34.5139
Almond Fudge Rolls
Lightly grease the sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
Add the butter and unsweetened chocolate.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the two are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Add the sugar, honey, milk, and salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until the... - 45.8674
Fill glass with milk and stir thoroughly.
Serve immediately. - 25.6258
– Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and foamy. - 22.5826
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make belgian waffles - a yeasted waffle batter. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun... - 102.245
Homemade English Toffee
Homemade English toffee is a wonderful snack to prepare this festive season. Everyone loves it. Follow the instructions in this video and you can end up making like the ones she is showing. Happy Cooking! - 94.8765
Crunchy Cinnamon S'mores
1. Mix chocolate chips, corn syrup, margarine, vanilla and cinnamon in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) to boiling, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir.
2. Fold in cereal until completely coated with chocolate; fold in marshmallows. Press... - 24.6045
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Crave for something sweet? Try repairing this luscious strawberry shortcake at home. Beryl Stokes presents a delightfully all-American dessert recipe that can be easily whipped up at home using a handful of ingredients, ripe, red strawberries and a few... - 110.353
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.704
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and apricots in greased bowl.
Combine syrup, honey, vinegar, and salt in a small saucepan.
Place over low heat and bring to a boil, stirring well.
Then cook, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture... - 42.7935
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 47.3378
Black And White Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2)Take a shallow baking pan and spread shredded coconut in it. Bake coconut in the preheated oven for 5-7 minutes or until it is lightly tanned.
3) Stir coconut quite often during baking time to evenly brown... - 43.6041
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 114.868
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 37.7033
Mocha Poached Pears
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pan.
Bring to a boil.
Remove core from blossom end of pears, leaving stem in place, and peel.
Put pears gently into boiling syrup, reduce heat, cover, and let cook until pears pierce easily with a fork, about 10-20... - 41.7156
Raw Donut Holes
Are you on a raw food diet? Here's a recipe that you should not miss. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these yummy Raw Donut Holes. The recipe is really easy to follow, try it today. - 79.4919
Raisin Flake Cookies
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder and salt, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add flour, alternately with milk, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and... - 42.7679
Geek Week: Brainiac Honeycomb
1. Prepare a tray lined with grease proof paper.
2. In a saucepan combine sugar and golden syrup, stir until well combined.
3. Place the saucepan on the heat and do not stir. Increase the heat and allow the sugar to melt and bubble,... - 0
Cheesy Berry Dessert
Guilt free dessert !! A spectacular video to prepare a quick and easy sweet dish with cream cheese and berries. A fluffy dessert like this one is a satisfying way to finish off a big meal. and this dessert also can be frozen too. It's hard to resist this... - 114.902
Apricot Creme Tart
Apricot Cream Tart made dried apricot jam,phyllo leaves & tofu.Apricot Cream Tart is layered with apricot halves,covered with melted chocolate. - 47.1554
Chewy Maple Granola Bars
1. Pour the syrup mixture over the oats mixture.
2. Use clean hands or two spoons to mix the ingredients together and be sure that the oats are coated in the maple syrup mixture
3. Line a 9” square baking pan with two sheets of parchment paper. Be sure you... - 38.1154
How To Make Millionaire's Flapjacks
Awesome chewy, oaty flapjacks topped with caramel and chocolate. Share with friends or keep them all to yourself - in any case, they won't last very long. - 113.438
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Bacon Wrapped Medjool Dates
Dry or soft dates are eaten out-of-hand, or may be pitted and stuffed with fillings such as almonds, walnuts, candied orange and lemon peel, tahini, marzipan or cream cheese. Pitted dates are also referred to as stoned dates. Partially dried pitted dates may... - 125.642
5 Minute + 5 Ingredient No-bake Barney Butter Chews
1. Line a plate with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, stir together the Barney Butter, brown rice syrup, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 35-45 seconds.
3. Stir well and immediately add in the rice crisp cereal and cacao nibs (or chopped... - 27.4832