- » Honey Chicken Rib
Honey Chicken Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Chicken Rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Chicken Rib recipes.
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 36.0885
Barbecued Spareribs With Soy And Honey
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together salt, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, honey and stock.
3. In a large dish, add the spareribs and cover the dish. Marinade for 12 hours or overnight.
4. Take a rack in a roasting... - 40.6956
Honey Ginger Barbecued Ribs
Place ribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan; cover with foil.
Bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours; cool.
In a bowl, combine the broth, soy sauce, ketchup, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, pepper and ginger.
Place ribs in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add... - 44.2079
Honey Glazed Garlic Ribs
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs between bones into individual pieces.
Add to marinade and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine honey glaze ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Remove... - 38.7067
Chinese Orange Spareribs
Here the chef has shared an amazing Chinese style orange spareribs recipe. The spareribs are simply deep fried after coating with breadcrumb and cornstarch mixture. Then wonderfully flavored with an orange juice and rind sauce. Treat your guests with this... - 96.6169
Homemade Chicken Nuggets And Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Bake them or fry them, either way these homemade chicken nuggets are crisp on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside.
Best of all they are easy to make and way better than the weirdy, processed rib meat chicken nuggets you get at fast food joints.... - 0
Bbq Spare Ribs
Mash brown beans into paste.
Mince garlic very fine.
Mix all ingredients except ribs together.
Marinate ribs for at least 6 hours.
Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
Place ribs in sauce, in oven for 15 minutes.
Lower temperature to 300 for 10 minutes.
Remove ribs... - 38.3831
Plum Flavored Ribs
1. Trim and discard excess fat from the ribs; lightly score the meaty side at 1-inch intervals. Place the ribs in a shallow pan. Combine the plums, syrup, garlic, sherry, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, salt, and red pepper in a food processor. Process to a smooth... - 29.576
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 41.3674
Chinese Barbequed Wings And Ribs With Orange
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange rind, molasses, soy sauce, garlic, hoisin and consomme; stir well.
2. In a shallow baking dish, arrange wings and ribs. Pour sauce over, cover and marinate 1 hour in refrigerator or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to... - 29.7233
Korean Food: Grilled Beef Ribs
Kalbi, the Korean word for "beef short rib", is cut thin, marinated in a delicious sweet sour marinade, and grilled very quickly. It is an excellent way to cook an otherwise tough but tasty cut. If you've ever been to a Korean restaurant, you know it is... - 111.371
Louisiana Barbecue Ribs
Adjust rack about 6 inches from heat source; preheat broiler.
If using loin ribs, cut ribs into 2-rib pieces.
Place ribs in a roasting pan in single layer and sprinkle generously and evenly on both sides with Pork and Veal Magic (use a total of about 4... - 41.7345
Sweet 'n Sour Baste
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together honey, tomato sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil and red pepper seasoning in it.
2) Cover and shake vigorously for blending the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the... - 39.1507
Honey Ham Chow Mein
Cut green pepper in strips, onion in slices, celery in pieces (for Chinese effect, cut on the bias) and mushrooms in slices.
Heat oil; add onions and ham; cook until ham is slightly browned.
Add bouillon, pepper, celery and mushrooms; cover tightly; cook... - 39.5625
Honey Cornbread Dressing Country Style
Cornbread is one of good forms of bread to be had as it is or for use in other dishes. Here is a recipe to make a filling main dish out of honey cornbread, sausage and seasonings as the key ingredients. - 103.828
Curried Chicken Salad Cups
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, fennel seed, curry, honey and cinnamon; add to chicken mixture and mix well. - 33.806
Caribbean Chicken Salad
1. Halve peppers and discard ribs and seeds. Slice crosswise into thin rings. Peel and thinly slice mango. Spread peppers out on 4 plates. Scatter mango slices and chicken over peppers. Sprinkle red onion on top.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar,... - 29.5451
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
In a bowl, stir together honey, soy, broth, garlic, mustard, and tomato paste.
Place ribs in a 12- by 17-inch roasting or broiler pan; pour honey mixture over meat.
Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours, turning ribs several times.
Pour off excess sauce;... - 36.2667
Oriental Barbecue Sauce
1) Remove the fat from the spareribs.
2) Take a 9-inch glass baking dish and add the spareribs, arranging the meatiest ribs along the sides of the dish.
3) Mix all the ingredients for the barbecue sauce and pour the sauce over the... - 38.3136
Koapaiku (barbecued Spareribs, Chinese Style)
With a cleaver or large sharp knife, trim any excess fat from the spareribs.
If breast bone is still attached, use a cleaver to chop it away from the ribs and discard it.
Place ribs in a long, shallow dish, large enough to hold them... - 42.8073
Rub the spareribs all over with salt and pepper and arrange them in a shallow dish.
Mix all the remaining ingredients, except the plum sauce, together, and pour over the spareribs, basting them well.
Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour,... - 39.2402
Soy Glazed Spareribs
Place spareribs on rack in shallow baking pan.
Brown in 400° F.oven for 30 minutes, turning ribs once.
Remove from oven; pour off fat.
Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients except cornstarch and water;... - 45.8055
Soy Glazed Spareribs
1) Preheat the oven to 400 Deg F (205 Deg C).
2) Place the spareribs on a rack in a shallow baking pan
3) Brown evenly in the oven for about 15 min on each side; discard the fat.
4) In a small bowl, mix the pineapple juice, vinegar,... - 42.9534
Hot Mango Sauce
Cut mango on both sides of the pit.
Scoop out the flesh and puree in blender or food processor fitted with steel blade.
Add the pepper, broth, gingerroot and honey.
Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into medium-size saucepan and heat on medium-low for about 8... - 34.312
This versatile sauce pairs well with ribs, duck, chicken or pork. We used mandaquats, a mandarin and kumquat mix. Oranges or tangerines are also good. You can substitute orange marmalade for the freshly cooked citrus, if you like. When you cook for yourself... - 0
Roast Country Duckling
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Pour oil into large roasting pan to depth of 1/2 inch.
Rub 2 tablespoons butter into cavity of each duck.
Season cavities with onion salt, garlic salt and salt and pepper.
Add 1/2 cup orange juice to roasting pan.
Set ducks... - 44.5632
Roast Rack Of Lamb With Petite Vegetables
Trim fat from lamb.
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, brown meat side of rack and the 2 ends, about 4 minutes total.
Transfer meat, bones down, to a plate.
Mix together mustard, honey, garlic, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Coat rack... - 31.2421
Baked Pork Loin Marinated In Soy Sauce
Here is a nice recipe for dinner for two pork loin roast marinated in soy sauce. It is easy and quick to make. The chef shows the basic steps to make the recipe and you can watch the video to learn it. Watch the video for quick and easy recipe. - 128.003
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503