- » Honey Cheese Dip
Honey Cheese Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Honey Cheese Dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Honey Cheese Dip recipes.
Honey Citrus Dip
1. In container of an electric blender place cottage cheese and process until smooth.
2. Spoon into a bowl and stir well adding remaining ingredients to cottage cheese.
3. Chill with cover thoroughly.
4. Serve with fresh fruit. - 36.736
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
1)Mix cottage cheese , plain yogurt and honey.
2)Stir the mixture in coconut and orange rind.
3)Serve the dip with assorted fresh fruits. - 28.9783
Coconut Honey Fruit Dip
Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well; stir in coconut and orange rind.
Serve dip with assorted fresh fruit. - 19.0612
Orange Almond Cheese Dip
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the yogurt cheese, raisins, almonds, honey, orange juice, and cinnamon. Mix well.
2) Serve this as a dip for any dish of your choice. - 28.0251
Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix well.
4. Use as spread for crackers or dip for snacks. - 33.9143
Zesty Sausage-cheese Balls With Sweet Dipping Mustard
When looking for tasty hors d'oeuvres to bowl over your guests, try this zesty snack. Full of zip, this creamy, zesty snack will create a firework of flavors inside your mouth. Stream this video for a step-by-step tutorial on it. It's delicious, served hot or... - 82.16
Beat cream cheese, yogurt, honey and ginger-root until creamy.
Fold in pineapple.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour. - 25.5385
Tropical Fruit Salad And Dip
The fruit salad and dip is so simple to make that you can prepare in a very less time. Enjoy the fruit salad with the creamy dip. Check out the recipe right here. - 102.779
Honey Dijon Turkey Schnitzel
1. In a bowl combine lemon juice, honey and mustard. Add turkey cutlets; stir to coat well.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip turkey in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 25.9085
Caribbean Dip With Lime Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside to when required
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lime peel, lime juice, honey, oil and salt.
4. With a small brush, wipe the mixture on to... - 43.7696
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Sausage (sausage/cheese Balls)
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow.This dish is a great appetizer. Serve alone or with honey mustard dip. - 0
Cheese Glazed Carrots
Peel carrots and cut into halves crosswise.
Cook in a little boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain, dip each carrot half into honey.
Place in baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 10 minutes; or broil... - 28.1331
Moroccan Briwat With Goat Cheese
Are you looking for a simple and delicious appetizer for you party or get-together. Here is an amazing Moroccan briwat with goat cheese. This is crispy, mouth watering appetizer filled with a creamy goat cheese filling. Smear the briwat with honey for an... - 130.281
Peach And Cottage Cheese Mold
In small ovenproof cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften.
Set cup in saucepan containing enough hot water to reach halfway up side of cup.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved.
Drain juice from 1 cup sliced peaches into... - 44.3504
Pears With Cream Cheese
Peel, halve lengthwise, and core one pear per serving.
Dip halves into lemon water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Add nuts, seeds, or bits to taste to cream cheese.
Spread on pear halves and press together.
Spoon honey over pears in individual... - 27.4818
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and blend until well mixed. Refrigerate and use as needed. Good with coleslaw, rice salads and shredded vegetables.
HONEY YOGURT DRESSING: Add 1 tablespoon honey and omit the chives and parsley.
YOGURT, GARLICANDBLUE CHEESE... - 30.4183
Fresh Fruit Cheese Salad
Arrange crisp lettuce on 4 serving plates.
Cut melon in half, and scoop out seeds.
Slice each 1/2 into 4 wedges.
Arrange 2 wedges overlapping in center of each lettuce-lined plate, and fill with scoop of cheese.
Dip fresh berries in sugar; surround melon with... - 30.0468
Double Cheese Bread
1) To soften yeast, sprinkle it over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In a food processor, use the SHREDDING DISC setting.
5) Fit the Cheddar cheese... - 47.1337
Bean And Cheese Taquitos
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees F.
2. Combine beans, seasonings, honey, vinegar, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Mash to combine. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes, or until beans are heated through.
3.... - 0
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 44.3741
Summer Fruit Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1) Into a small bowl, add in the mayonnaise, herb dressing, blue cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Beat to combine all the ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl and chill till next use.
3) Dip the pear halves into a bowl of lemon juice.
4) Peel the... - 50.9201
Combine cheese and eggs in a bowl and whip until smooth.
Add mint and mix in butter.
Set aside while making pastry.
Roll out dough on a floured board as thinly as possible.
Cut dough into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling on each round,... - 40.0045
Parmesan Chicken Strips
These Parmesan Chicken Sticks make a hit snack! There's nothing like these Parmesan Chicken Strips dipped in Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce ! Try them out and tell me if you like them ! - 41.3108
Sauterne Swiss Fondue
Toss together the cheese and flour.
Rub the inside of the fondue pot with garlic.
Add sauterne or dry white wine and warm until bubbles begin to rise.
Add the cheese mixture, a handful at a time.
When the cheese mixture is well blended, bring to a boil.
Watch... - 42.3286
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 96.6708
Cottage Wheat Loaf
1) Sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil, honey and cottage cheese.
4) In the food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, wheat... - 45.9346
I am a complete chocoholic. This Chocolate Fondue recipe goes out to all those who love chocolates. Yummy fruits dipped in creamy chocolate....there simply is nothing better. - 27.9368
Farm Fresh Salad With Brie Croutons
A recipe courtesy of US Food Service and Beyond the Plate. This salad is bursting full of flavor from the strawberries, toasted walnuts, raspberry vinegarette and crispy goat cheese and brie croutons. And it's all about presentation right? Check out what USF... - 104.54
For Tomato Sauce:
1.Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onion and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic ,red pepper and cayenne pepper and cook for 1 minute.
2.Add the tomatoes, bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 25... - 39.4011
Bistro Chicken Salad
1. To bread the chicken, dip each piece into dressing, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl
2. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
3. Repeat with the remaining chicken portions.
4. Arrange breaded... - 45.4568
Hawaiian Bowl Sandwich
Cut bread into 10 (1/2-inch) slices; remove 2 small end slices.
Spread spinach dip over 1 side of remaining 8 bread slices. Layer 4 bread slices with 1 lettuce leaf, 1/4 ham and 2 cheese halves. Top with remaining bread slices, dip-side down.
Cut each... - 23.8229
1) In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot juice and honey to cream. Prepare 10 small yolks from this mixture.
2) In another bowl, combine peanut butter, dry milk powder, honey and coconut. Make 10 portions from this to be used as egg whites.
3)... - 48.2242
Super Bowl Sausage Puff
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage slowly over medium heat, drain and let cool. Mix sausage, cheeses, tarragon, garlic powder, summer savory, parsley, basil, and eggs.
Roll out each pastry sheet.
Place half of sausage mixture lengthwise on one... - 39.7195
Fruit Salad Platter
Twist off the crown and cut off the base.
Slice off strips of rind lengthwise, then cut out and discard eyes.
Slice the fruit in spears; cut off hard core.
Cover spears; chill.
Rinse strawberries; drain and chill.
Peel and slice papaya; dip... - 43.2254
Buffalo Chicken Drumettes
Combine first 10 ingredients in a medium-size nonaluminum bowl; stir well.
Add drummettes to chicken broth mixture.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 12 hours.
Remove drummettes from marinade, discording marinade.
Arrange drummettes on rack of a broiler... - 35.6576
Smoked Tomato Dressing
Why not make a flavorful smoked tomato dressing for your salad. Look at this amazing video that shares great tips and an excellent information on smoking technique. The video is definitely worth watching to make this light addition to any salad or a great dip... - 109.678
Cilantro Chicken is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Cilantro Chicken, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 43.4541
Avocado Chip Cream
1. Cut avocado in halve. Remove and discard the stone.
2. Reserving one half, which the tip of the knife, score the flesh, then use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh.
3. Add avocado flesh to an food processor or blender jar.
4. Add cream cheese, sour... - 39.558
Sweet And Tangy Chicken Wings In Cranberry Sauce
A mouth-watering delicacy. This video prepare a yummy chicken wings with sweet and tangy sauce. These tender chicken wings are loaded with delicious flavor from a cranberry sauce with a touch of mustard, garlic powder, hot sauce, honey and a dash of orange... - 123.146
All Purpose Mustard Spread
1. In a mixing bowl or a food processor jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Beat or pulse until well blended into a smooth creamy consistency.
3. This recipe makes about 1 cup of mustard spread that can be used as a spread for sandwiches and... - 32.2518
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.22
Parmesan Chicken Strips
To make the chicken strips: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
Place the egg substitute in a second shallow bowl.
In a third shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan, lemon rind, crab-boil... - 47.812
Arrange 8 slices of bread on a work surface.
Spread 1 side of each slice with Festive Chili Butter, butter or margarine.
Place a layer of roast beef on each of 4 slices, making sure it does not extend beyond the bread.
Cut chilies in half lengthwise; remove... - 40.2344
1. To prepare nacho chips, in a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in water; let drain briefly. Stack tortillas; then cut stack into 6 to 8 wedges. Dip one side of each wedge in sugar mixture. Arrange wedges in... - 23.916
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. To assemble 3-decker sandwich, spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard over 1 side of each of 3 bread slices. Place 1/4 of turkey and 1 cheese slice over mustard on 1 bread slice. Top with second bread slice, mustard side up.
3. Place 1/4 of... - 41.2428
Country Ham Biscuits
Smoky ham and sharp Cheddar cheese give these drop biscuits a scrumptious, savory flavor. Perfect for breakfast, as a snack, or a dinnertime biscuit! - 0
Betty's Apple Onion Yogurt Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Apple-Onion Yogurt Dressing. This dressing will be used on a salad in the next video in bettyskitchen, although it may be used for various purposes, such as a dip or sandwich spread. - 0
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1.In a bowl, mix apple, raisins, ham, cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
2.Take 6 toast slices and top them with 1/2 cup of apple mixture.
3.Cover the toast with lettuce leave and then by another slice.
4.Cut the sandwich in two halves and... - 40.1114
1) Take dates and walnuts to chop finely. Use a grater, to grate the orange rind.
2) In a medium sized bowl, add all the ingredients. Mix these thoroughly to make dough.
3) Prepare balls of 1 inch diameter from the dough. Wet your hands... - 45.9677
Baked Buffalo Wings
The most flavorful wings you'll ever eat - and they are baked... so almost good for you. - 0
Awesome Cheddar Cheeseburgers With Onion Rings
1. In a bowl combine the buttermilk and the eggs.
2. In another bowl combine flour, cornmeal, Cajun seasoning, paprika, sea salt and pepper, stir until well combined.
3. Preheat the electric skillet with canola oil.
4. Dip the onion rings in the batter... - 0
Halloween Special Shrimp Tempura Udon
Shrimp Tempura Udon is a famous Japanese dish. You can make this delicious dish for Halloween or even for a party. It serves great as an appetizer. - 100.809
Shrimp Avocado Tostadas With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare taco shells, dip tortillas, 'one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season to taste with salt, if desired. Arrange tortillas, not overlapping, in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven for 6 minutes. With a... - 33.608
Pisang Goreng. Pisang is Banana and goreng is fried, so it becomes fried bananas. An asian delicacy, a wonderful snack or a dessert with various variations, can be used with cheese as well. - 46.3505
Swiss And Rye Bread
1) Add yeast to 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in honey.
4) In the food processor, use the SHREDDING DISC setting to shred the cheese.
5) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE... - 46.2982
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 115.439
Party Melon Tray
1. Halve avocado, then peel and pit.
2. Cut one half into small chunks and place in a blender jar along with remaining ingredients.
3. Process at high speed for 1 minute until smooth. Alternatively mash avocado in a medium-size bowl, then beat... - 46.9367
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976