- » Honey Carrot Cake
Honey Carrot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey carrot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey carrot cake recipes.
Honey Carrot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 50.9325
Honey Carrot Cake
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Fold in the carrots.
Coat a Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Add the batter.
Microwave on medium (50% power) for a... - 42.3198
Honey Carrot Snaking Cake
Cream butter in large bowl. Gradually beat in honey until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine carrots, raisins, nuts, if desired, orange juice and vanilla in medium bowl. Combine dry ingredients in separate... - 27.6918
You May Also Like!
This Carrot Cake not only makes a tasty but a healthful dessert too! Bite into a chunk of this Carrot Cake tonight and tell me if you liked it ! - 42.9223
Pineapple Sunshine Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat together honey, maple syrup, and egg... - 44.9235
Cosmic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a large bowl, add grated carrot, flours, salt, baking powder, raisins and spices to combine.
3) Add honey, oil, water and lemon juice to the mixture and combine thoroughly.
4) Use an oiled 9" x 13" x 2"... - 46.4278
I'm Late I'm Late Carrot Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat bottom of 8 X 8 X 2-inch square cake pan or 9-inch round layer-cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with waxed paper. Lightly coat paper and sides of pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread grated... - 41.6617
Family Carrot Cake
1) In a saucepan, add carrots, raisins, sugar, shortening, ciinamon and nutmeg with 1 1/3 cups of water and cook for 5 minutes. 2) Keep the mixture aside and allow... - 49.0539
Triple Layer Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift the first 8 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Stir to mix.
Drain pineapple very well, reserving juice. Measure out 1/2 cup pineapple juice and pour into a small bowl. Add... - 42.771
Glazed Carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Generously grease and flour 3 L (3 quart) bundt pan.
In large mixer bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Add soup and shortening.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl... - 44.8168
Classic Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the cake, in a large bowl sieve together whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
3) In a medium bowl add oil, egg substitute, and... - 49.5666
Bavarian Honey Spice Cake
Heat oven to 325 Â°F.
Using 3 tablespoons margarine, generously grease 12-cup flared tube or 10-inch ibe pan.
Sprinkle and gently press almonds onto greased surface.
In large bowl, blend cake mix, coffee, honey and eggs at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2... - 35.3535