- » Honey Carrot
Honey Carrot Recipes
Honey carrot, an incredibly delicious combination of honey and carrot is used in a number of desserts and appetizers. The basic honey carrot recipe involves cooking steamed and sliced or shredded baby carrots in ... More »
Honey-glazed Carrots With Cumin
A delicious side dish that can be served with any meal. The cumin adds a smokiness to the carrots that make it very good. - 104.498
Nutmeg & Honey Carrot Crescents
This Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents taste delicious ! I tried these boiled carrot discs with walnut and honey -nutmeg topping as an accompaniment to pasta and meat and really loved them ! Your suggestions for these Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents are... - 43.4159
Nutmeg And Honey Carrot Crescents
To make carrot crescents, place 1 carrot on cutting board.
Cut carrot in half lengthwise with utility knife.
Place cut sides down.
Hold carrot half flat to cutting board with one hand.
Hold knife at a 45° angle, slanting it away from hand.
Make... - 41.5471
Honey Orange Carrots
1) Take a medium saucepan and combine together orange juice, carrots, margarine, nutmeg and honey in it. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture begins to boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Uncover and cook for 5-10... - 38.3329
Pour the water into a saucepan.
Add the carrots and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the carrots are still slightly crisp.
If you are using frozen carrots, follow the directions on the packet.
Melt the... - 35.916
1) Wash the baby carrots and peel them.
2) Boil the whole carrots in salted water until they turn soft and tender.
3) In a saucepan, melt margarine and add the cooked carrots, honey and sugar.
4) Keep tossing the carrots on low flame... - 35.8028
Honey Carrots With Fresh Herbs
Rinse and trim carrots, if fresh.
Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add carrots, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 10 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp.
If using frozen carrots, follow package directions for cooking.
In a nonstick... - 35.3768
Honeyed Carrots With Raisins
1. In a medium sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame, cover with lid and simmer for 12 minutes or till carrots are cooked.
3. Once ready, transfer on to a serving bowl and serve... - 32.4006
1. In a saucepan, take all the ingredients.
2. Cover and cook over a low flame for 25 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. To serve Honeyed Carrots, top with toasted sesame seeds. - 31.7143
Honey Kissed Carrots
1) In a medium saucepan, simmer carrots and water for 15 minutes or until tender, covered.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and cook, uncovered on medium heat for 10 more until carrots are glazed. Stir frequently.
3) Serve honey kissed... - 31.1244
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir remaining ingredients in 10-inch skillet until bubbly; add carrots.
Cook... - 29.9024
Honey Carrots is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Honey Carrots both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 27.9293
Rinse and trim carrots.
Cook in a small amount of boiling water for 15 minutes, or until tender.
Melt margarine in a skillet or saucepan over medium heat.
Add sugar, honey and carrots.
Reduce heat to low and cook, turning carrots frequently until well... - 27.919
Healthy Honey Carrots
Cook carrots in small amount of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, reserve 1/4 cup of the carrot liquid.
Combine reserved liquid, honey, margarine and brown sugar.
Stir well and pour over carrots.
Cook over low heat until heated... - 25.4277
Cut carrots in about 1-inch lengths, then run through the large disc of the food grinder; or use the steel blade in a food processor and chop coarsely; or slice on the bias. Cook, covered, in boiling water until just tender-crisp, about 15 minutes; drain... - 24.7662
Honey Coated Carrots
1. Combine all ingredients in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until carrots are tender-crisp. Let stand, covered, 3 minutes before s - 20.6325
Honey Kissed Carrots
Combine carrots and water in a medium saucepan; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients; cook, uncovered, over medium heat an additional 10 minutes or until carrots are glazed, stirring occasionally. - 19.3055
1. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
2. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes on high. - 18.7427
Honey Carrot Recipes By Category