- » Honey Cake Icing
Honey Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey cake icing recipes.
Farmer S Honey Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cake pan.
– In a mixer bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients and add to first ingredients, alternating with milk.
– Beat egg... - 39.5854
Royal Icing With Honey
1) Use eggs that are at room temperature and not straight from the refrigerator.
2) Into a mixing basin, break the egg whites and beat lightly until just frothy.
3) Through a fine sieve on to a large square of greaseproof paper, sift icing... - 32.7288
Honey Drop Cakes
1) In a bowl, add shortening and whip to cream.
2) Gradually add sugar to the cream.
3) Add honey, beaten egg yolk and lemon juice to the sugar mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4) Separately sift flour and baking powder together.
5) Add the flour... - 44.8371
Strawberry Honey Cake
A fabulous and moist cake. This video shows a wonderful easy recipe of truly delicious cake with honey frosting and strawberry. It has a rich vanilla cream topping. Everyone who tries thus, they absolutely love it. - 98.4871
Honey Crunch Refrigerator Cake
1) In a bowl, put the butter and very gradually beat in the icing sugar and honey. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat well.
3) Into a well greased 7-inch sandwich tin, spoon the mixture. Smooth the... - 47.0939
This banana-honey cake makes for a great dessert. Served with your favorite ice cream it is a simple, quick and easy dessert idea. Entertain in style with food that makes it a memory worth treasuring. Enjoy!! - 49.5513
Banana Honey Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease 3 8-inch layer-cake pans.
Cream butter, add honey, and beat until smooth and light.
Add eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add bananas and nuts.
Mix flour, soda, and salt and sift into mixture.
Stir in... - 43.3273
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Andonia's Ancient Honey Cakes
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, sugar, cinnamon, clove and lemon zest in a saucepan and add 250 ml (8 fl oz) water.
Bring to the boil and simmer 5-10 minutes.
Add the lemon juice then chill.
To blanch the almonds, plunge them into boiling water for... - 45.656
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Honey Orange Topping
This honey orange topping is a rich and delicous topping that you can use on almost anything from fruity ice creams to custard, puddigs and even cakes. Made with heavy cream whipped with orange rind and honey, this nectary sweet topping is simply heaven. - 25.0269
Honeyed Coconut Topping
1 Spread the top of the cake with butter.
2 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3 Blend well.
4 Evenly spread over the cake.
5 Broil for 2 to 4 minutes, to just toast coconut lightly, - 31.6202
Honey And Almond Filling
Beat together until creamy and soft and use to fill and ice a sandwich or layer cake.
Decorate with almonds. - 19.269
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Beautiful Baked Alaska
Soften French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Spread in a layer in an 8/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch loaf pan, and freeze solid.
Soften After-Dinner-Mint Ice Cream, spread over the first layer, and freeze solid.
Trim layer of sponge cake to size, wrap, and reserve.
Cut a piece... - 38.5414
Iced Meringue Gateau
1. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and dry, then whisk in 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Carefully fold in the remaining sugar and the ground almonds.
2. Put the meringue into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle and pipe into three 20 cm (8... - 37.3302
Carob Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease and flour a 9-inch round springform pan.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, add honey, and beat until light and smooth.
Add buttermilk or yogurt.
Sift together the flour and carob powder.
Add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in... - 43.2081
Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add honey and vanilla.
Stir in wheat germ and powdered milk.
If frosting is too thick, add a little more honey.
Spread onto cooled cake and pour walnuts over evenly. - 31.9392
Peanut Butter Banana Icing
1) In a bowl, put the bananas and mash well. Pour honey and combine properly.
2) Gradually blend in peanut butter into the bowl, by mixing thoroughly.
3) Put a drop of vanilla flavor and blend.
4) Use this as a frosting for cake or spread on... - 27.6756
1) Bring out the orange rind by grating the peel.
2) In your electric mixer, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
3) Use as a topping on your favorite cake or dessert. - 34.6128
Apple Spice Ice Cream
1) In a bowl, combine all ingredients and thoroughly blend.
2) Place the bowl inside refrigerator to chill for couple of hours.
3) Serve as a topping on apple or orange cake. - 39.4322
Dessert Fondue Sauce
Beat all ingredients until smooth.
Add more milk powder to thicken (about 1/4 cup). - 22.3153
Preheat oven to 375° F.and grease 12 muffin tins.
Put ingredients into bowl in order given.
Do not mix until last item has been added, then beat well.
Fill muffin tins two-thirds full and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
If desired, frost with... - 33.8063
Frosted Cream Squares
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
Mix together butter, honey, and water.
Allow to cool.
Add molasses and eggs and mix well.
Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and salt.
Add to first mixture gradually.
Spread dough evenly in... - 39.687
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Combine cream and vanilla.
3) Add powdered milk and carob powder until you get the desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture for icing any cake. - 32.3334
Cream Cheese Icing
1.Allow the cream cheese to be at room temperature.
2.Mix cream cheese with honey, vanilla and butter.
3.Use for decorating cake. - 29.2351
1) In your blender, add all ingredients in order to blend.
2) Use a saucepan to pour the mixture. Heat it up on medium heat for 3 minutes.
3) Let it cool down first before you start using.
4) Ice your favorite cake or dessert by using this... - 31.475
Cream Cheese Icing
1) In an electric mixer or food processor, add all the ingredients and blend thoroughly.
2) Alternately, use a mixing bowl, to blend all ingredients with a wooden spoon by adding lots of elbow grease.
3) Use this frosting to top on carrot... - 30.8339
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour 2 8 X 8 X 2-inch pans.
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat together egg yolks, honey, and vanilla for 5 minutes.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry... - 41.4618
Lebkuchen With Brown Sugar
1. Into large bowl, measure first 10 ingredients and 1 1/2 cups flour. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until blended. With wooden spoon, stir in nuts, citron, and remaining flour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet. Drop dough by heaping... - 35.1725
Sour Cream Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) In another bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
5) To the... - 47.334
Chocolate Glazed Cocoa Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease two 8-inch round cake pans and dust with flour, into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the oil,... - 44.0156
Traditional Pfeffenuse Cookie
Would like to try out Pfeffenuse which are traditional German cookie that are absolutely delicious. Watch this excellent video that shares this fabulous recipe along with great tips and wonderful techniques. Try out these cookie coming holidays and enjoy! - 110.355
South Pacific Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Grease and line an 8 in/20 cm square cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
Cream fat with sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
Gradually add eggs and coffee essence, beat well.
Sieve flour and spices, fold into... - 42.0939
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
Cream the butter, sugar and honey together until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs, adding 1 tbsp of flour with the last amount.
Sieve in the remaining flour then and fold into the mixture with the cherries and almonds.
Turn into a 600 g greased... - 48.7025
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 46.8842
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add honey and eggs, beating well.
Sift flour and baking powder and add to butter mixture alternately with milk and almond extract.
Divide mixture between 3 8-inch (20 cm) greased... - 44.2182
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Mini Carrot Cakes
Individual carrot cakes, delicately flavoured with Cinnamon and topped with a delicious Vanilla flavoured cream cheese topping. Ideal for fun baking with the children. - 33.7938
Almond And Carrot Cake
Put the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Put the grated carrots in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Break the eggs into a bowl.
Add the honey, orange liqueur and brown sugar and whisk vigorously.
Add the... - 45.3689
Baba Au Nuts
Dissolve yeast in milk 10 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and 1/2 cup of the flour; mix well.
Let rise until doubled.
Cream butter, gradually adding remaining sugar.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in 3 whole eggs, 1 at a time.
Beat in 1 egg yolk;... - 42.687
Christmas Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease an 8-inch ring mould.
3) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of margarine.
4) Next, add in sugar, honey, eggs, flour, baking powder and milk. Beat well for a minute to get a smooth mixture.
5) Transfer... - 47.494
Marble Ring Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 7-inch ring mould.
2) In a warm bowl, add in pieces of butter.
3) Add in sugar and honey. Beat together till it gets light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs, one by one. Add in vanilla... - 46.9944
Pineapple Tea Cake
Drain pineapple .
Melt 2 oz. butter and allow it to cool slightly.
Sift flour and salt, add sugar.
Combine beaten egg, milk and melted butter, add to dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour into a greased deep 8 in. round cake tin, spread pineapple over the... - 37.1636
Baby's 1st Birthday Cake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Mix brown sugar with salt, cinnamon and soda and sieve.
3.Beat together honey, oil and eggs and once done mix with flour mixture.
4.Add carrots and pour the mixture into 9"x13" pan.
5.Bake for 30... - 41.2021
Pear Skillet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and allspice together into a medium bowl.
Peel, core, and grate one of the pears.
In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, molasses, honey,... - 46.9081
Basic Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg yolks at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Add orange peel and orange juice and beat another 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in honey, about 1 tablespoonful at a time.
Continue to beat until mixture... - 42.3404
Never Fail Spice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together as per the listed order, excluding the ice cream.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and nicely blended.
4) In a greased 9x13-inch pan, lined with... - 48.3715
Lemon Icebox Cake
Soak gelatin in water.
Split ladyfingers and line bottom and sides of a straight-sided one-quart baking dish with the split halves (or with slices of sponge cake).
In the top of a double boiler, with wire whisk or fork, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon... - 45.2941
Date And Carrot Cake
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) Prepare the carrots by grating and dates by chopping.
3) In a bowl, combine honey, butter and vanilla. Beat well to prepare a creamy mixture.
4) Pour in yogurt and stir well.
5) Add the dry ingredients by... - 48.5494
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, honey, molasses and vanilla together. Whisk well to make a creamy substance.
3) Add yogurt and milk and stir well.
4) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the bowl. Mix well and... - 50.5515
Fruity Sandwich Cake
This fruity sandwich cake is one of the best you can try anytime, any occasion. A delicious combination of a variety of fruits, nuts and spices in butter and milk! - 55.1536
Christmas Fig Cake
One day ahead, in saucepan, bring whisky port, liqueur, Agua Ardente and honey to boil.
Add figs, raisins, candied fruit and walnuts; simmer for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours.
Grease 10-inch (4 L) tube pan; line base with... - 46.6401
Healthy Whole Wheat Chocolate Orange Cake
The stars of this cake are whole wheat flour and fruits, primarily oranges and of course chocolate! The fruits in the recipe makes this cake juicy and smooth at the same time. - 0
Peach Meringue Cake
Peach Meringue Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Peach Meringue Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 47.756
Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake
This Homestyle Lemon Coconut Cake is a beautiful tropical cake. You will love this and we guarantee it. Careful not to eat everything yourself. Watch and learn this recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 124.146
Frozen Carob Sponge
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour an 11 1/2 X 17 X 1-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla,... - 41.361
German Spice Cakes
Heat oven to 400°
Mix sugar, honey, and eggs thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into sugar mixture.
Mix in almonds and orange peel.
Roll 1/4" thick on lightly floured board; cut in fancy shapes.
Place on... - 41.7538
Boil sugar, honey and shortening together for 5 minutes.
Beat egg and add to water.
Mix and sift the flour, soda, salt and spices.
Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the liquid ingredients to the honey mixture.
Add nuts and citron... - 45.0599
Swiss Christmas Cookies
Melt honey and shortening together over hot water.
Add sugar and fruit juice and stir until dissolved.
Add grated rinds of orange and lemon, chopped almonds, and the dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Chill in refrigerator.
The dough may be kept... - 43.6404
Manchurian Yam Cake
Wash, peel the yam and potatoes.
Place on a steamer, cover and steam until soft for 45 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Prepare the china grass as per the instruction given on the packet.
Mash well steamed yam and potatoes, add 1/2 cup icing sugar, mix well and... - 38.7538
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Prepare in advance a large loaf tin, 10" x 5", or a 9" tube pan.
Grease very thoroughly.
Then line the bottom of the pan with waxed paper, cut to fit.
Grease the paper.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Cream the butter till light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in... - 46.6313
Chocolate Nut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Prepare a 7 3/8 x 3 5/8 x 2 1/4-inch nonstick loaf pan by spraying it with nonstick cooking spray
3. Set aside till required.
4. In a medium bowl, tip in the first five ingredients in the ingredients list and... - 42.9185
Syrian Walnut Semolina Cake With Figs And Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 9-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper and butter the paper. Flour the pan, tapping out the excess.
2. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast them in the oven for 9 minutes, until... - 33.3677
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.455
1. In a large pot, add 1 cup each of the dried cranberries, candy cherries, green candy cherries, mixed peel, orange peel, lime peel or citron, candied pineapple, California raisins, dark raisins , golden raisins, diced dates, dried apricots and... - 113.978
Rich Seed Cake Supreme
1. Soak the currants in orange juice for one hour and a half or till they become plump. If you want to speed up the process, immerse the currants in orange juice and simmer the mixture over a low flame
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.... - 42.5385
Ginger Cup Cakes
1) First, prepare 12 double-thickness paper cases.
2) Into a large bowl, put the molasses, honey, oil, milk and sugar.
3) With a wire whisk, beat thoroughly.
4) On high power, cook for 1 minute, stirring once in between. The sugar should... - 46.2859
Homemade Fondant For Cupcakes
1. Place a saucepan on high flame and pour water in it. Add sugar and cook until the mixture gets a syrup consistency (like honey, corn syrup or maple syrup) or the temperature reaches 112-115 degree C/ 234-240 degree F when measured with candy... - 0
Upside Down Peach Ring
1. With a strainer, drain the peaches into a 1 cup measure. This will be used for a sauce.
2. In a greased 4 cup ring mould, arrange the peach slices
3. In a medium size bowl, using an electric handheld whisk, cream the sugar and butter or shortening... - 45.2584
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Set aside 8 walnuts for decoration and pulverize the rest in a food processor.
Melt 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Stir until the butter has just melted.
Add the honey and whole eggs.
Add the... - 46.6101
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
Golden Carrot Pie
Chill pastry shell while you make filling.
Combine carrots, honey, milk, salt, and spices.
Stir in slightly beaten eggs, blend well, and pour into pastry shell.
Bake in 400°F oven 40 to 45 minutes, until knife inserted near edge of pie comes out... - 41.1939
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
Cherry Crown Pudding
1) Generously grease in 4-cup tube mould.
2) Place the cherries in bottom of the mould to form a pretty pattern.
3) In a bowl, prepare cake mix, as per the label directions.
4) Stir in the pecans and mace, and spoon over cherries.
5)... - 40.9219
How To Make Madeleine's
Buttery Petite Cakes, dusted with Confectioners Sugar. Perfect with your Morning cup of Tea or Coffee..or maybe that Tea Party you've been promising your little girl/niece/sister! =D - 115.869
Melt the butter on low heat.
Mix the flour and carob.
Stir the flours into the butter.
This will be quite thick.
Very slowly add milk, stirring constantly, making a smooth sauce.
Continue cooking, stirring constantly until thick, about 10 minutes.
Add honey... - 36.5123
Health food lovers are going to love this! This Tea-time cookies is made from matcha or green tea, which is a Japanese tea used for health benefits. Matcha reduces cholesterol level and boosts metabolism. Now snacking will be much more fun! - 101.114
Uncooked Tropical Frosting
1) In a bowl, add pineapple and bananas.
2) Mash both the fruits together.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients and honey with the fruit mixture.
4) Use the frosting as icing for cake. - 32.3805
Apple Sponge Dessert
1. Make up cake mix following packet instructions.
2. Place apples, sultanas, lemon rind, honey and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Spread apple mixture over the base of a greased ovenproof dish, top with cake mix. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until... - 29.7218
In a small saucepan, combine carob, honey, salt and cornstarch.
Add water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil slowly for 5 minutes, remove from heat, cool and add vanilla.
Serve hot or cold as a sauce with ice cream or cake or add 2 teaspoons to 1... - 29.3007
Gold Street Chocolate Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with orange marmalade, honey and orange liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over Aunt Lottie's Pound Cake, ice cream or custard. - 29.236
Panforte Dl Siena
Panforte Di Sienna is deliciously appetizing with the attractive blend of nuts, fruits and flavors. Try your variation with your favorites and just go yummy with every bite you take! - 45.5093
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar until creamy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating until light and fluffy.
Mix in melted... - 45.7567
Homemade brownies are a delight to serve and enjoy on a weekend evening. Made with cake flour, chocolate and vanilla for flavor, these brownies are baked with corn sirup, honey and added pecan nuts. Baked and served fresh from the oven with a dollop of ice... - 50.5698
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286
Combine honey, molasses, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil over medium heat 3 minutes; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Stir together flour, baking soda, spices and salt.
Combine beaten egg and water.
Add dry... - 41.075
Banana Orange Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Brush a 1 1/2 pint (750 ml) loaf tin with sunflower oil and line the base with non-stick baking paper.
2. Sift the flours with the baking powder and spice into a large bowl, adding any bran that is caught in the... - 38.7935
Orange Blossom Muffins
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together and set aside.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl until thick and lemon-colored, about 5 minutes at high speed.
Pour eggs into large mixer bowl and beat in sugar gradually, beating well after... - 39.4223
Zucchini Slices With Chocolate Glaze
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit
2 Lightly butter an 11 X 8-inch glass baking dish, dust with bread crumbs, and tap out the excess.
3 In a medium size bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, rum,... - 46.0235
Fresh Spring Cheesecake
Start by making the pastry.
Sift the flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Mix in the lemon zest and make a well in the centre.
Pour the oil and wine into the well and mix with a wooden spoon until well incorporated.
Turn onto a floured work... - 45.3024