- » Honey Butter Icing
Honey Butter Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey butter icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey butter icing recipes.
Cream butter, add sugar gradually.
Add honey and flavoring.
Ice braid when cool. - 20.1223
1) Mix together the butter or margarine with the honey and mix thoroughly.
2) This is a delicious spread for toast, pancakes, waffles and French toast It is also delicious on fresh fruit or ice cream. - 21.8629
Ice Cream Wafers
Preheat oven to 325° F.Cream butter, honey, egg, salt, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Add flour and beat thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto un-greased baking sheet.
Place nut on each.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. - 32.6021
Raw Coconut Butter Pecan Ice Cream
With summer round the corner, this is a refreshing healthy dessert. A video showing the preparation of an easy coconut butter and pecan ice cream. Creamy and rich, it is loaded with nuts and pecans to give an ideal blend of creamy and crunchy ice cream. - 98.9333
Peanut Butter Icing
Beat peanut butter until light and smooth.
Gradually add honey and beat until well mixed.
Fold in whipped cream. - 19.1115
Honey Almond And Date Ice Cream Sauce
In a small saucepan cook the almonds in the butter over moderate heat, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the almonds begin to color, add the honey, and bring the liquid to a boil.
Stir in the dates, the cream, the lemon juice, the almond extract, and the salt... - 29.659
Warm Honeyed Gingered Apples With Ice Cream
Ice cream for a light dessert or snack, it sounds of yummy. Imagine some warm topping of gingered and honeyed apples over your favorite ice cream. This is what the chef in the video shows to all ice cream lovers. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 108.194
Peanut Butter Banana Icing
1) In a bowl, put the bananas and mash well. Pour honey and combine properly.
2) Gradually blend in peanut butter into the bowl, by mixing thoroughly.
3) Put a drop of vanilla flavor and blend.
4) Use this as a frosting for cake or spread on... - 27.6756
Honey And Nut Butter Cream
1 In a bowl, put the butter and beat until soft.
2 Gradually beat in the icing (confectioners') sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
3 Stir in the honey, nuts and lemon rind, combine well.
4 The cream is ready to use at this stage, and can... - 34.0853
Honey Nut Topping
1. Whip flour, butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add honey and nuts and mix well. Keep aside honey-nut topping till used.
2. Use as desired. - 29.0261
Honey Nut Topping
In small saucepan, combine cornstarch and honey; add remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil.
Continue cooking and stirring about 1 minute or until slightly thickened. - 18.8561
Chocolate Peanut Butter Soft Serve
1. In ice cube tray, spoon vanilla yogurt. Place it in refrigerator and freeze overnight.
2. In a food processor, add yogurt cubes, peanut butter, vanilla, honey, and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
3. Place the mixture back into the freezer for 15... - 101.853
Honeyed Coconut Topping
1 Spread the top of the cake with butter.
2 In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
3 Blend well.
4 Evenly spread over the cake.
5 Broil for 2 to 4 minutes, to just toast coconut lightly, - 31.6202
French Coffee Icing
Beat butter until soft.
Dissolve coffee in boiling water.
Add to butter.
Gradually beat in honey, continuing to beat for 2 minutes.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Beat again for 2 minutes. - 30.3119
Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
1) Line 24 miniature muffin cups with wax paper. Place aside.
2) Spoon 1/2 teaspoon crushed vanilla wafers into each muffin cups. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, pour in ice milk.
4) In another bowl, combine peanut butter and honey.
5)... - 37.73
Baked Brownies With Almond And Honey
Brownies are an all time favorite and what better when combined with honey and almond to give that absolutely scrumptious flavor. Take a look at this video to see how the chef makes rich baked brownies with really good chocolate. It would have been easier to... - 73.2367
Honey Crunch Refrigerator Cake
1) In a bowl, put the butter and very gradually beat in the icing sugar and honey. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and beat well.
3) Into a well greased 7-inch sandwich tin, spoon the mixture. Smooth the... - 47.0939
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 43.0892
Warm Honey Cup Puddings
1. Apply a coat of butter over two large coffee cups of individual ramekins and line their bottoms with nonstick paper
2. Add a teaspoon of honey to the bottom of each of them
3. Heat your oven to 180C/fan160C/gas 4
4. In a bowl, mix... - 45.6758
Honey Apple Pie
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Line 9-inch pie pan with half of pastry, leaving 1 inch of pastry hanging over the edge of the pan.
Combine sugar and nutmeg and add to apple slices, mixing lightly.
Put apples into prepared pan.
Dot with butter.
Roll remaining... - 40.1324
Sift together flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a medium-size bowl.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and egg.
Stir in anise or vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients, mixing in well.
Form into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and... - 39.4381
Honey And Almond Filling
Beat together until creamy and soft and use to fill and ice a sandwich or layer cake.
Decorate with almonds. - 19.269
Honey Jumble Button Cookies
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for honey jumble button cookies. - 0
Danish Honey Rings
1) Preheat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) Sieve the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add in the butter. Mix with a fork till the mixture becomes a crumbly dough.
3) Mix in the ground almonds, egg and honey.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 41.8656
Polish Honey Kisses
Cream together sugar, butter, lemon peel and spices till light.
Slowly beat in honey.
Stir in milk.
Stir in flour gradually.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into fancy shapes with cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 42.0715
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the lemon rind and make a well in the centre of the ingredients.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and honey in a saucepan over a... - 42.9752
Honey Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and place aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add butter and shortening to beat in with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4) Gradually add honey, baking... - 48.4931
Little Honey Tarts
These scrumptious honey tarts are the most popular desserts, fun to make and satisfying to any palate. Sink in your sweet tooth and just go yummy! - 42.3301
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the butter and work with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and 15 ml / 1 tbsp of water and work to a firm dough that... - 36.0781
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 45.1085
Honey And Cream Cheese Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut into small pieces with a knife.
Then rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water to bind the mixture together and knead... - 41.5077
Farmer S Honey Cake
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Butter a cake pan.
– In a mixer bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix until smooth.
– In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients and add to first ingredients, alternating with milk.
– Beat egg... - 39.5854
Banana Honey Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease 3 8-inch layer-cake pans.
Cream butter, add honey, and beat until smooth and light.
Add eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add bananas and nuts.
Mix flour, soda, and salt and sift into mixture.
Stir in... - 43.3273
Caramelized Honey Bananas
These Caramelized Honey Bananas are great as a snack on their own, or you can use them as an ingredient for all sorts of recipes...crepes, pancakes, in a fluffernutter sandwich, on ice cream, and more! - 0
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart
Skinny Strawberry And Honey-cream Tart is a wonderful summer dessert recipe that I've changed around because it traditionally had a sweet, pastry base containing lots of butter and eggs. Pastry can also be a bit of a pain to make, so, I have done a quick,... - 99.682
Honey And Pine Nut Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Stir in the icing sugar. Add the egg and water and mix to form a soft dough.... - 40.3304
Honey Chocolate Frosting
Combine all ingredients except egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and place over boiling water.
When chocolate is melted, blend well with hand rotary or electric beater.
Vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of the hot mixture into the egg... - 29.6449
Honey And Hazelnut Cream
Lightly grease six individual fluted tartlet tins and place them on a baking tray.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the sugar, butter and egg yolk.
Using your fingertips, blend the butter and egg yolk into the dry... - 40.425
Rum Raisin Sauce With Honey
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir into honey mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, and stir in rum.
Serve over ice cream. - 26.3848
Pineapple Sundaes With Honey-rum Sauce
In small saucepan, bring honey and rum to a simmer on setting 3 or 4 (for Designer gas model, use MED or LO).
Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons butter.
Preheat griddle to appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook... - 37.8938
Honey, Fig And Walnut Tart
Today I'll be making a fig, walnut and honey tart. These are actually some of the first figs of the year I've had and I wanted to do something simple but delicious with them. The tart is super easy to make - you can put it together in mere minutes. The final... - 116.898
Fruit Honey Crisps
1) In a saucepan, add in the honey, sugar and butter. Heat till the sugar melts.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil for a minute.
3) Take the pan off the flame. Stir in the rice crispies, sultanas, dates or orange rind.
4) Stir well to mix.
5) Take a... - 39.6793
Deep Dish Honey Apple Pie
1. Prepare a pie crust or thaw a ready to use pastry dough
2. Preheat an oven to 425°F.
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Toss the quartered apples with generous amount of cinnamon and the flour in the bowl.
3. Arrange the apple... - 44.4812
Cheesy Honey Apple Pie
1. Make pastry with quantities directed.
3. Roll and use to line a 9-inch pie plate.
4. Pinch up and flute edge; you should have enough pastry to make it slightly raised for a fancy effect.
5. Chill crust 15 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 375°F.
7.... - 45.0965
French Honey And Fruit Biscuits
Soak the fruit in the rum for at least 30 minutes.
Sift the flour into a bowl and add the butter.
Mix together quickly by hand and make a well in the centre.
Add the egg, sugar and vanilla essence and blend the ingredients together.
Roll into a smooth ball,... - 43.9136
Honey Mustard And Vegetable Sandwich By Tarla Dalal
You may not have ingredients like mustard paste, foot long bread and colored capsicum at hand, but with a little planning you can create a truly appetizing vegetable sandwich. Honey, mustard paste and butter combine to make a very tasty and distinctively... - 0
Honey Lemon Rhubarb Pie
1) In a bowl, mix together rhubarb, sugar, flour, salt and rind.
2) In a small bowl, combine honey and food color. Leave aside.
3) Take a 9 inch pie pan and line it with pastry.
4) Add rhubarb mixture and dot with butter.
5) Place the top crust and... - 46.6377
Coconut Honey Pie
Blender crumb graham crackers.
Mix crumbs, butter and coconut thoroughly and press onto the bottom of a 9 square or round pan.
Put gelatin into Osterizer container, add boiling water, cover and process at STIR until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Remove cover and... - 42.6115
This banana-honey cake makes for a great dessert. Served with your favorite ice cream it is a simple, quick and easy dessert idea. Entertain in style with food that makes it a memory worth treasuring. Enjoy!! - 49.5513
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Combine cream and vanilla.
3) Add powdered milk and carob powder until you get the desired consistency.
4) Use the mixture for icing any cake. - 32.3334
Blend butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Add honey and vanilla.
Stir in wheat germ and powdered milk.
If frosting is too thick, add a little more honey.
Spread onto cooled cake and pour walnuts over evenly. - 31.9392
Cream Cheese Icing
1.Allow the cream cheese to be at room temperature.
2.Mix cream cheese with honey, vanilla and butter.
3.Use for decorating cake. - 29.2351
1) In your blender, add all ingredients in order to blend.
2) Use a saucepan to pour the mixture. Heat it up on medium heat for 3 minutes.
3) Let it cool down first before you start using.
4) Ice your favorite cake or dessert by using this... - 31.475
Bakla Squares And Ice Cream
1. With parchment paper cover the surface of a cookie sheet and spread a sheet of phyllo dough on it.
2. Brushing phyllo with a little butter scatter over one-third of the walnuts.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle 1/3 cup over walnuts.
4.... - 37.4704
Roasted Berries And Apriums With French Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Toss fruit with butter. Roast on a baking sheet for 10-15 minutes.
3. Whisk together orange and lemon juices, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
4. Toss fruit with honey mixture.
5. Serve fruit over top of ice... - 0
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Chocolate Fudge Icing
1 Into a bowl, sift the icing (confectioners') sugar and cocoa
2 In a pan, put the remaining ingredients and gently heat until the butter has melted, stirring constantly.
3 Immediately pour into the sugar mixture, beating with a wooden spoon... - 35.7901
Peanut Butter Banana Split
– In a saucepan, at medium heat, combine brown sugar, milk, honey and butter. Stir to melt butter and dissolve brown sugar.
– Remove from heat and add peanut butter. Beat with mixer until smooth and creamy. Cool.
– Place a banana half in a dessert... - 29.7533
Bring the honey, water, and butter to the boil, stirring; let cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and scatter the candied lemon and orange peel, spices, and baking soda over it.
Make a depression in the center and pour in the almost completely cooled... - 44.4832
Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce
Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce! I love having this yummy sauce with some delectable pancakes. I am sur you will become a fan of this yummy Peanut Butter Sundae Sauce with the first taste! - 24.5514
Gingered Peach Butter
Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil.
Cut an X in the bottom of each peach.
Drop peaches into boiling water.
Return water to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove peaches; plunge fruit into ice water to stop cooking.
Peel skins from peaches.
Chop... - 37.1593
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Dessert Fondue Sauce
Beat all ingredients until smooth.
Add more milk powder to thicken (about 1/4 cup). - 22.3153
Playing Card House
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking biscuits.
Sieve flour into a bowl, then rub in fat until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the ground almonds, sugar, beaten egg and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead on a lightly... - 40.5827
How To Make Edible Play Dough
HooplaKidzRecipes is the place for the perfect edible playdough recipe! Your kids can eat this edible playdough after playing with it. We all ate playdough as a child. Anyone who says otherwise is lying—to themselves and everyone else. But there's no reason... - 0
South Pacific Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C.
Grease and line an 8 in/20 cm square cake tin with greased greaseproof paper.
Cream fat with sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
Gradually add eggs and coffee essence, beat well.
Sieve flour and spices, fold into... - 42.0939
1. In a sauce pan, add butter, sugar, milk and honey.
2. Mix and cook over gentle heat for 20 to 30 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has become dark and thick.
3. IF STORING BY FREEZING: Cool the sauce to room temperature, then pour... - 32.0845
How To Make Madeleine's
Buttery Petite Cakes, dusted with Confectioners Sugar. Perfect with your Morning cup of Tea or Coffee..or maybe that Tea Party you've been promising your little girl/niece/sister! =D - 115.869
1. To prepare the crust, put the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut in the butter with two knives until the mixture resembles coarse oatmeal.
2. With a fork, stir in 3 tablespoons ice water. Very slowly stir in enough extra ice water until dough hangs together... - 37.9036
Frozen Carob Sponge
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour an 11 1/2 X 17 X 1-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla,... - 41.361
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the berries in a saucepan and cook until they pop and then a minute or two longer. Do not let them get mushy. Sweeten very lightly with honey. Cool slightly.
3. Put the oats, flour, and sugar in a bowl. Cut in the... - 30.5156
Preheat oven to 375° F.and grease 12 muffin tins.
Put ingredients into bowl in order given.
Do not mix until last item has been added, then beat well.
Fill muffin tins two-thirds full and bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
If desired, frost with... - 33.8063
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour 2 8 X 8 X 2-inch pans.
In a small saucepan, melt butter.
Set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, beat together egg yolks, honey, and vanilla for 5 minutes.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry... - 41.4618
1 Heat the honey, treacle, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
2 Mix the flours, spices and can died fruits in a bowl and stir in the honey mixture.
3 Dissolve the soda in the milk and add to the mixture with the eggs and rum.
Knead the dough on a floured board... - 41.0339
Carob Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease and flour a 9-inch round springform pan.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, add honey, and beat until light and smooth.
Add buttermilk or yogurt.
Sift together the flour and carob powder.
Add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in... - 43.2081
Frosted Cream Squares
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
Mix together butter, honey, and water.
Allow to cool.
Add molasses and eggs and mix well.
Combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and salt.
Add to first mixture gradually.
Spread dough evenly in... - 39.687
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Whirl ice cream, milk, peanut butter and honey until foamy-white in a covered electric-blender container; pour into 2 tall glasses.
Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. - 24.2514
Try this delicious version of Cupcones recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Cupcones, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 46.8468
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date balls. This recipe for date balls has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2065
Sauteed Apple Chunks
1) Using a coring knife core the apples and cut them into chunky pieces.
2) Heat a medium skillet over low heat and melt butter.
3) Sauté the apples for 5 to 8 minutes.
4) Dribble honey over the apples.
5) Serve hot with your favorite ice... - 31.9094
Crepes A L'orange
1. Place the batter ingredients in a food processor or blender and work until smooth. Pour into a jug and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a 15 cm (6 inch) omelette pan and add a few drops of oil. Pour in 1 tablespoon of the batter and tilt the pan to... - 34.297
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons sugar in warm water.
Meanwhile, measure 4 cups of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in the margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to the yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and... - 42.4987
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
Dissolve yeast and 2 teaspoons (10 mL) sugar in warm water.
Measure 3/4 of flour into a bowl.
Add sugar and salt.
Cut in margarine until mealy.
Add eggs to yeast and stir into dry ingredients.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough and knead until... - 42.1826
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add honey and eggs, beating well.
Sift flour and baking powder and add to butter mixture alternately with milk and almond extract.
Divide mixture between 3 8-inch (20 cm) greased... - 44.2182
1. In blender, add ice, milk, yogurt, and pumpkin.
2. Drop peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
3. Pour vanilla, and blend until smooth.
4. Serve pumpkin smoothie chilled. - 92.962
Apple Banana Smoothie
We LOVE smoothies & are mixing up a little fall back to school fun with Apples & Bananas! - 0
Banana Peanut Breakfast Shake
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients except ice cubes.
2) Process these at high speed to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Add ice cubes, one by one, while the machine is still running.
4) Process the mixture after each addition to make the... - 35.4091
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date diddles. This recipe for date diddles has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 33.2765
Apple Pie With Whole Wheat And Rice Pastry
Sift flours and salt together.
Using fingertips, work in oil and then butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add ice water gradually, kneading slightly to form a ball of dough.
Roll out one-half of dough between sheets of wax paper and press into... - 43.4931
Combine honey, molasses, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil over medium heat 3 minutes; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Stir together flour, baking soda, spices and salt.
Combine beaten egg and water.
Add dry... - 41.075
Peanutty Valentine Treat
1. In a bowl, add peanut butter, ice cream and mix well.
2. Pour the mixture make into the ice cream carton and freeze until firm.
3. In a bowl, add egg whites, vinegar, vanilla, salt and beat until stiff peaks form, gradually add sugar... - 42.2431