- » Honey Buns Muffin
Honey Buns Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey buns muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey buns muffin recipes.
Apple Honey Buns
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in 1/2 c. butter.
Add enough milk to egg to make 2/3 c.
Slowly add to flour mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 1/2 minute and roll to 14 x 10" rectangle.
Mix together 2 tblsp.butter, applesauce, 2 tblsp.... - 46.0873
Orangey Honey Buns
Orangey honey buns in a jar is a portable dessert to carry on space. Cake can be messy, Orangey honey buns in a jar is the best dessert. They are delicious and can be stored for over a month. Make some and enjoy for a long time, they are terrific. - 117.243
Honey Pecan Buns
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a large mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles cornmeal.
Add the milk and egg and stir until mixed.
Turn out onto a well-floured surface and knead for 1... - 43.6707
1) Mix together warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar and add yeast to it. Leave it for 5 minutes.
2) In a bowl, mix together shortening, 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Add 1 cup flour and 3/4 cup water.
3) Mix it with yeast mixture. Add 2 cups flour and egg. Mix... - 46.2902
Ham And Munster Buns With Honey Mustard
In a large bowl proof the yeast with the sugar in 3/4 cup warm water for 5 minutes, or until the mixture is foamy. In a small saucepan melt the butter, add the milk, and heat the mixture to lukewarm. Add the milk mixture to the yeast mixture with 3 1/2 cups... - 31.3343
Cinnamon Sticky Buns
1) Cook potato (for about 30 minutes) till it is soft and can be easily mashed and drain the excess water. (keep about 3/4 cup reserve of this water).
2) Mash the potatoes, add the reserve water and mix well. Allow the mash to cool to a lukewarm... - 46.7992
Quick Caramel Buns
Generously butter 16 large muffin cups, 2 inches bottom diameter.
Stir caramel spread with 2 tablespoons boiling water.
Dribble a good tablespoon of the mixture into each cup.
Sprinkle with a few broken nuts.
Measure warm water into a small beater bowl and... - 39.275
Preheat oven to 450 degrees and grease muffin tin.
Do not use paper baking cups.
Combine all ingredients and beat until batter is smooth.
Fill muffin cups one-third full; bake for 20 minutes.
Decrease heat to 350 degrees, but do not open oven door.
After 25... - 35.8999
1. Grease a 12 bun or a muffin mould tray with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 210° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Pour a mixture of milk egg and honey and oil, blended in a... - 48.6973
Take the orange and grate the rind into a bowl.
Add the sifted flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder and the soda.
Rub the sugar into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Peel the orange and separate into segments, then take the pips out.
In a... - 50.8408