- » Honey Bourbon
Honey Bourbon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey bourbon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey bourbon recipes.
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls
Combine crumbs, 1 cup of the sugar and the nuts in large bowl.
Combine chocolate and honey in small bowl over hot water; stir until chocolate is melted.
Blend in bourbon.
Stir bourbon mixture into crumb mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch... - 34.2078
You May Also Like!
Chinese Style Bourbon Chicken
Looking for a Bourbon Chicken recipe that is sold at Chinese carry-outs or at the food courts in the malls? Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares this Southern American and Chinese fusion dish, which combines good bourbon whiskey with Asian soy... - 114.063
Chocolate Bourbon Balls
1. Mix chocolate chips and honey in 1 1/2-quart casserole or bowl. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until chips can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Stir in vanilla wafers, walnuts and whiskey. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sugar. Store in... - 20.3652
Sweet Tea Bourbon Cocktail
If you are a bourbon man, this cocktail is a surefire way to make yourself happy. An old-fashioned, bourbon lover’s drink, this manly cocktail is hard to emasculate but great to sip on. Just mix water, sugar, honey, tea bags and bourbon and wait for at... - 109.787
Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops And Peaches
1. Combine bourbon, honey, soy sauce, canola oil, ginger, red pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a
large bowl. Add pork and peaches, toss well to coat.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Remove pork and... - 32.7221
Bourbon Bbq Sauce
An easy to make tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that's the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork. Be sure to make up a bunch of it because you'll want plenty for table dippin', too..! Watch the BBQ Pit Boys... - 0
Game Hens With Country Ham And Greens Stuffing And Bourbon Glaze
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F, take the greens and throughly wash and dry them, then kale and tear into manageable pieces
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic and onion,cook for 1 to 2 minutes, keep... - 44.0339
Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
interested in doing some down south cooking? Then take a look at this video to see how chef mike prepares Pork Tenderloin with Wilted Lettuce salad and bourbon glazed sweet potatoes. Definitely an easy, tender and succulent recipe and becomes all the more... - 126.364
Leg Of Lamb With Honey Butter
Trim fat from lamb.
Make lengthwise slits halfway through lamb.
Insert a garlic slice into each slit.
Arrange bacon slices in a crisscross pattern over lamb.
Combine orange marmalade, French dressing, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over... - 42.9231
Honey Bourbon Recipes By Category