- » Honey Basting Sauce
Honey Basting Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey basting sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey basting sauce recipes.
Herb N Honey Basting Sauce
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
Use for marinating and basting poultry.
Pass extra sauce in a bowl. - 35.8456
Honey Basting Sauce
In small saucepan, blend steak sauce, honey, sherry, cornstarch and basil.
Over medium heat, heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute; remove from heat and cool slightly.
Use as a baste while grilling beef, poultry or pork. - 28.4783
You May Also Like!
Sweet 'n Sour Baste
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together honey, tomato sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil and red pepper seasoning in it.
2) Cover and shake vigorously for blending the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the... - 39.1507
Roast Turkey With Honey And Lemon Baste Microwave Method
This recipe for roasted turkey with honey and lemon can be prepared in the microwave. Simply brushed and basted with a honey and lemon sauce flavored with garlic and butter, the turkey roast can be served with steamed vegetables as a complete meal. Adapted... - 44.9417
Lamb Cutlets With Honey Chutney Baste
Season lamb cutlets with pepper.
In a heavy saucepan over moderate heat, fry onions and garlic in oil until golden.
Add remaining baste ingredients.
Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for about 3 minutes.
Grill cutlets over medium-hot coals for 3 to 4... - 38.9502
Honey Basted Pork Chops Or Steaks
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat gently, stirring, until blended.
3. Rub meat with salt and pepper, then place it in a shallow glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
4. Pour the marinade over. Leave for 1 hour, turning once.
5. Cook the... - 35.8211
Honey Basted Duckling
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling (wrap and refrigerate to use in soup another day). With sharp knife and kitchen shears, cut duckling into quarters. Trim excess skin and discard fat from duckling pieces. Rinse duckling pieces with running cold water;... - 36.9201
Easy Basting Sauce
Easy basting sauce is an easy to fix basting sauce prepapred with catsup as the base. Honeyed with added mustard, the easy basting sauce is great for basting all kinds of chops, burgers, steaks and kebabs. - 25.3788
Tarragon Cider Basting Sauce
In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan combine cider, vinegar, onion, butter, steak sauce, honey, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring mixture occasionally.
Use as a meat marinade or use to baste chicken, beef, pork, or... - 32.2888
Quick & Easy Basting Sauce
Combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Use sauce immediately, or store it in the refrigerator till needed.
Use to baste burgers, steaks, chops, ka-bobs during broiling. - 31.552