- » Honey Basil Grilled Chicken
Honey Basil Grilled Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey basil grilled chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey basil grilled chicken recipes.
Honey And Basil Chicken Fillets
These grilled chicken fillets are a melody of flavors and tastes. It is sweet, sour, spicy and aromatic. Once grilled it also gets the smoky flavor to it. - 0
You May Also Like!
Honey Barbecued Chicken
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the chicken with... - 40.9054
Grilled Spiced Chicken
If you enjoy eating chicken, then you must check this out. The Chef prepares spiced chicken with a mint dressing. This is so delicious that you must try it once. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 114.854
Sweet And Sour Chicken Legs
1. Combine the pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, basil, mustard and red-pepper seasoning in a large jar with a screw top. Shake to blend well. Refrigerate the glaze for at least 2 hours to blend the... - 34.9912
Sweet 'n Sour Baste
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together honey, tomato sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil and red pepper seasoning in it.
2) Cover and shake vigorously for blending the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the... - 39.1507
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 117.762
Red Pepper Sauce
Coarsely chop red pepper; set aside.
In a skillet cook onions and garlic in oil till tender.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
In blender container or food processor bowl combine red pepper, onion mixture, mustard, honey, basil, salt, and black pepper.
Cover;... - 36.8965
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Cherry Salsa And Salmon With Cherry Sauce
Two great savory recipes for cherries; a salsa that's amazing with salmon, beef, pork, chicken and just about anything from the grill, and an elegant pan sauce with white wine to serve with salmon, bison, beef, pork or chicken. - 0