- » Honey Ball
Honey Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey ball recipes.
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 42.6212
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large saucepan bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil.
Boil until butter is melted.
Stir in flour all at once.
Reduce heat and beat well for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.6475
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff" enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 34.7835
Mix all ingredients except coconut together in bowl.
Roll into small balls and dip into coconut, covering all sides.
Refrigerate. - 23.6535
You May Also Like!
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 39.5848
Honey Coconut Balls
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Honey Coconut Balls . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Honey Coconut Balls to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 28.582
Sweet Potato Honey Balls
Combine potatoes, salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; stir in marshmallows.
Shape potato mixture into balls, using 1/4 cup for each.
Combine 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine and honey in a small heavy skillet; add potato balls... - 32.5797
Combine dry milk, honey and peanut butter in mix- ing bowl; stir until mixed thoroughly.
Shape in long rolls.
Combine coconut and flakes; mix on waxed paper.
Coat rolls in coconut mixture.
Shape into balls; chill before serving. - 29.5307
Honey Ham Ball Hors D'oeuvres
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Raisin Bran and milk. Add remaining ingredients for meatballs, mix thoroughly Shape level tablespoonfuls into small balls Place in foil-lined shallow baking pans
2. Bake in moderate oven (350° F) 15-20 minutes Combine brown... - 31.0634
Peanut Honey Butter Balls
1. In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, honey, oats, dried fruits and the wheat germ and mix well with a wooden spoon
2. Shape the mix into 1-inch balls
3. Roll these balls in plain coconut or coconut tinted with red or green food color or chopped... - 36.3129
Honey Popcorn Balls
Pop the corn and measure correct amount into a large bowl.
Cook honey, sugar, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat until syrup reaches 245° on candy thermometer or until a few drops tested in cold water form a firm ball which does not flatten when removed... - 20.858
Honey Ginger Bourbon Balls
Combine crumbs, 1 cup of the sugar and the nuts in large bowl.
Combine chocolate and honey in small bowl over hot water; stir until chocolate is melted.
Blend in bourbon.
Stir bourbon mixture into crumb mixture until well blended.
Shape into 1-inch... - 32.158
Cantaloupe Balls With Honey Lime Sauce And Mint
Warm the honey slightly until it thins.
Whisk in the lime juice.
Gently stir the sauce into the melon balls.
Sprinkle with snipped mint leaves and stir again.
To serve, divide the melon among 4 glass bowls; garnish with mint sprigs. - 26.7095
Honey Popcorn Balls
1.Start by discarding all the imperfect kernels and put the popped corn into a large pan.
2.Cook sugar, syrup and water to the medium crack stage (280Â° F.).
3.Add flavoring and salt.
4.Pour over the corn, stirring with a spoon so that all... - 36.2662
Honey Ball Recipes By Category