Honey Turkey Breast
- » Honey Baked Turkey Breast
Honey Baked Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey baked turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey baked turkey breast recipes.
Rolled Stuffed Turkey Breasts
In 9-inch skillet heat 1 tablespoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and saute over medium-high heat until all liquid has evaporated.
Transfer to mixing bowl and add spinach, dash salt, and nutmeg,... - 43.4977
Turkey Breast With Cornbread Stuffing
Cut Basic Cornbread into large chunks.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cornbread.
Pulse 4 times or until cornbread is coarsely crumbled; set aside.
Trim fat from turkey; remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty... - 43.0919
Grilled Turkey Breast With Rhubarb Sauce
1) Start coals in a grill.
2) In a saucepan, add rhubarb, honey, vinegar, 1 chile, garlic, and cardamom and mix well.
3) Add water to just cover the rhubarb.
4) Allow to boil, then boil and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
5) Taste, adding more chiles... - 41.2274
Crusted Turkey Patties With Honey Mustard
To Make Coating: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop pecans into small pieces.
Add cereal and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
Remove to a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, and mustards.
To Make Patties:... - 44.0495
1. Combine the meatball ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and mix thoroughly. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Shape the meatball mixture into 50 (1-inch) balls, and place the meatballs on the baking sheet.
2. Bake the meatballs at 350°F... - 33.7913
Tasty Turkey Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Separate dinner rolls; place on lightly floured surface. With lightly floured rolling pin, roll each dinner roll into 3-1/2-inch circle. Spread honey mustard lightly over dinner... - 29.4024
1) Cut excess fat from turkey and discard the giblets.
2)Rinse well and pat dry the turkey.
3) Marinate turkey with cumin seeds, salt, and gingerroot.
4) Wrap the turkey in a large plastic bag and refrigerate overnight.
5) Keep the turkey in... - 46.6721
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except ketchup and honey.
3) Take a 7- or 8-inch loaf pan; pour the mixture into it and bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven until the loaf is firm... - 46.1224
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. To assemble 3-decker sandwich, spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard over 1 side of each of 3 bread slices. Place 1/4 of turkey and 1 cheese slice over mustard on 1 bread slice. Top with second bread slice, mustard side up.
3. Place 1/4 of... - 41.2428
Blue Cheese, Turkey, And Rice Salad
Combine water and rice in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender.
Drain well; let cool.
Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place pepper, skin side up, on a... - 42.9834
Crescent Cristo Sandwich Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Split dough into 4 long rectangles. Keep dough rectangles crosswise on 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets. The dough rectangles should not touch each other. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.... - 46.1855