- » Honey Apricot Bread
Honey Apricot Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey apricot bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey apricot bread recipes.
Orange And Apricot Bread
Work the apricots into the risen dough by squeezing and kneading until evenly mixed.
Shape to fit a well greased small 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Cover and let rise for about 1 hour in a warm place.
Bake in the center of a moderately hot oven... - 24.4013
Apricot Whole Wheat Bread
The apricot whole wheat bread is a fruity and nutty bread baked with honey and milk. Flavored with nutmeg and cinnamon ,the apricot whole wheat bread is baked with whole bread flour and is delcious and filling. - 42.5583
Apricot And Walnut Loaf
Put all the ingredients into a large bowl.
Squeeze and work the ingredients together by hand or with a food mixer until thoroughly mixed.
Turn the mixture into a well greased small 4 1/2 x2 1/2 x1 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Smooth the top.
Cover and let rise until... - 37.9542
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, salt, and water.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and mix well.
Cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Blend in egg, lemon peel, raisins, nuts and apricots.
Add flour and mix until dough is well... - 45.7058
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
1. Place the apricots in a small bowl, and pour the boiling water over the apricots. Stir in the honey, and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the cooled apricot mixture and the... - 37.7039
Whole Wheat Apricot Breads
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the apricots with the oil, honey and boiling water.
3) Set aside to cool.
4) Now, mix the dry ingredients and nuts.
5) Mix the milk and egg and combine with the apricot mixture.
6) Add the... - 49.6095
Prune Honey Bread
Soak prunes overnight.
The next day pitthe prunes and chop the flesh.
Grease a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan thoroughly.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a bowl and then stir in the wholewheat flour.
In another bowl,... - 44.9828
Apricot Sausages In Bread Rolls
1. Puree apricots, honey, Soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, spice and water in blender or processor until smooth. Prick sausages. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes, add butter and sausages. Roll sausages back and forth to brown. Baste liberally with... - 33.6785
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray three 6-x-3-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Put apricots in a bowl.
Add oil, honey and boiling water.
Set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients and nuts.
Place egg and milk in a small... - 39.3907
Apricot Topped Coffee Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, 7 tablespoon of the honey, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed with... - 45.3469
Apricot Topped Daisy Coffee Bread
In large mixing bowl combine 11/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, butter, sugar, 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed of... - 42.8122
Soften yeast in water.
Blend honey, oil, salt and eggs.
Combine with yeast mixture and stir in flours.
Add apricots and seeds.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Let rise slightly in warm place.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 40 minutes. - 36.5065
Apricot Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Sift dry ingredients together into a large mixing bowl.
Cool slightly and add milk, honey, and sugar.
Stir milk mixture into dry ingredients.
Stir 1/2 cup nuts and apricots into the batter.
Spoon batter into a... - 43.7157
Swirled Apricot Bread
Combine 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour with the wheat germ, yeast, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
In a saucepan, heat milk, vegetable oil and honey over low heat until very warm (120° to 130° F.). Gradually add warm liquid to dry ingredients in... - 40.4783
Apricot Bread Pudding
1. Cut each slice of bread in half diagonally. Arrange one-third of the bread triangles in a lightly greased 20 cm/8 in souffle dish. Sprinkle with half the apricots and layer with another one-third of the bread triangles. Top with remaining apricots and... - 31.9717
Honey Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
1. Coat the inside of a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Combine the bread cubes, raisins and apricots in the prepared baking dish.
2. Pour the apricot nectar into a 4-cup measure. Add enough water to make 2 1/4 cups of liquid.... - 39.7471
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 44.9964
Apricot Veal Loaf
Cover apricots with boiling water and let stand while preparing remaining ingredients.
Then drain and cut in pieces with scissors.
Mix well all ingredients, except honey, bacon and sauce.
Put in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan and drizzle with honey.
Arrange bacon... - 35.2387
Apricot Bran Loaf
Soak the sugar, apricots, honey and breakfast cereal in the milk overnight.
Grease and baseline one 500 g/1 lb loaf-tin.
Sift the flour and cinnamon, then stir into the fruit mixture.
Transfer to the prepared tin and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4 for 1... - 34.6746
Quick Fruit Toast
1.Spread toast or toasted bagel halves with honey.
2.Top with sliced bananas and yogurt.
Variations * Substitute rye bread for whole-grain bread, nonfat cottage cheese for honey, fresh navel orange slices for bananas, and all-fruit raspberry jam for yogurt.
*... - 33.2982
Apricot Pecan Ring
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apricots and water.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the apricots are soft.
Let stand for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, and baking soda.
Stir... - 40.4722
Brie Strata With Apricot Papaya Salsa
Combine nectar and apricots in a microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils; cover and let stand 30 minutes or until apricots soften.
Drain apricots, reserving 2 tablespoons nectar; discard remaining nectar.
Combine apricots,... - 38.1468
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Greek Lamb Fillets With Feta And Apricots
Trim any fat or gristle from the lamb.
Make a slit down the length of each fillet, not cutting right through, to form a pocket.
Mix the apricots, mushrooms, cheese, parsley and a little salt and pepper together.
Add enough of the beaten egg to bind the... - 40.854
Hanukkah Honey Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Place raisins and apricots into a small bowl, cover with very hot water, and let stand for 10 minutes.
Snip apricots into small pieces.
Combine raisins and apricots with walnuts in another small bowl, and toss with 2... - 42.0611
Fruit And Nut Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. Mix together the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry... - 44.9374
Tofu Raisin Bread
Pour the blended ingredients into the flour mixture. Stir well.
Turn into a buttered and floured 8" spring form pan.
Bake at350Ã‚Â° for45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes in the pan; remove to a... - 36.1936
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Herman's Corn Bread Stuffing
Combine wine, apricots and raisins.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots and onion and cook until soft.
Add chicken livers, nuts and garlic and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until livers are just firm.
Stir in... - 37.9273
Golden Almond Turban Bread
Combine raisins and apricots in a small saucepan; add 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to a boil; cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 10 minutes; drain, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Set fruit aside.
Heat reserved liquid until warm (105° to 115°), if... - 44.1873
Raspberry Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
3. Add wheat germ in it, and mix to evenly distribute.
4. Sprinkle salt, mix and set it aside.
5. In a separate bowl, crack egg and... - 98.1326
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.1193
Mexican Christmas Bread Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, apply 1 tablespoon butter to the bottom and sides.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) On 2 baking sheets, arrange the bread slices, place 2 inches from the heat and toast for... - 49.4504
Bavarian Nut Pastry Roll
Blend the yeast with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, the milk and 5 oz.of the flour.
Leave in a warm place for 15-20 minutes until frothy.
Sift the remaining flour, the salt, cinnamon and remaining sugar into a bowl.
Rub in 2 oz. 1/4 cup) of the butter.
Make a well... - 43.5674
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 35.6176
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Stir in yeast, then beat in egg, cover and allow to set in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add flour and work until dough is well blended and soft.
Shape into 12 buns.
Combine... - 45.8187
Meal In A Muffin
meal in a muffin recipe offers you a filling muffin that you can serve as an accompaniment to meals. Baked with ham an rye bread, it also contains chopped parsley and green onions which gives it a nice texture. Brushed with honey mustard, it also has a savory... - 37.2497
Soak raisins in hot water 10 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Combine with cream cheese, peanut butter, honey and walnuts.
Spread between slices of bread. - 31.6269
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 46.7906
Hamantashen is a delicious Purim cookie consisting of a rich blend of fruits and nuts from the Jewish cuisine. Though a bit elaborate to make, the Hamantashen is worth the effort. Try this Hamantashen and tell me if you like it. - 51.5296
Sun Glow Salad
1 Place carrots in a medium-size bowl; drizzle honey and lemon juice over; toss to mix well. Chill at least 30 minutes to season.
2 When ready to serve, beat cream with sugar just until it mounds softly in a small bowl; fold in apricots and pecans.
3 Spoon... - 28.1313
1. Arrange the cheeses together on a large platter.
2. Drizzle honey around the Gorgonzola.
3. Arrange the fruit, nuts and bread around the cheese. - 25.1932
Fruit Wheat Germ Cake
Grind all ingredients.
Press firmly into loaf pan.
Chill for 2 days.
Slice thin to serve. - 31.5526
Soak bread crumbs in sherry and lemon juice.
Beat egg yolks until light.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in bread crumbs, 3/4 cup of the almonds, and the baking powder.
Beat the 5 egg whites with salt until... - 45.9346
Chutney Ham & Cheese Grill
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 tablespoon chutney.
To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice bread, chutney-side up, with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 slice bread, chutney-side down. Lightly spray cooking spray on both sides of sandwiches.... - 24.7801
Tropical Glazed Ham
1) First remove the rind from the ham by cutting a scallop pattern around the shank bone. Now gently peel the rind away from the fat. Use a sharp knife to separate the rind from the fat in a diamond pattern. Carefully take off the rind by... - 47.2983
Ye Merrie Olde Plum Pudding
Mix 1/2 cup whole wheat pastry flour with suet and dried fruits in a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together remaining whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking soda, and spices.
In a very large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Beat in honey,... - 41.8109
Stuffed Baked Squash
Cut squash in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange cut side down in shallow pan.
Fill pan 1/4 inch high with water.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into cavity of squash.
Arrange... - 40.1676
Mix oats, sunflower nuts, coconut and cashews in 4-quart bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients; toss with oat mixture until evenly coated.
Spread in 2 ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pans.
Cook uncovered in 325° oven, stirring frequently, until... - 37.7278
English Plum Pudding
In a large bowl, combine first fourteen ingredients.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
In another bowl, combine flour, bread crumbs, honey, spices, salt, suet or butter and mix well with your hands.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Stir in orange juice... - 43.2616
Zucchini Slices With Chocolate Glaze
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit
2 Lightly butter an 11 X 8-inch glass baking dish, dust with bread crumbs, and tap out the excess.
3 In a medium size bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, rum,... - 46.0235
Roast Goose With Fruit Stuffing
1. You need to preheat electric oven at 325° or Gas oven at Mark 5
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until... - 44.3737
Apple And Nut Stuffed Pork Loin With Raspberry Brandy Sauce
In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the onion and celery until tender but not brown.
Stir in the apples, allspice and cardamom.
Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until the apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the cooked apple mixture to... - 43.8373
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Moroccan Tajine Of Lamb With Caramelized Dried Fruits
Won't you like to try a wonderful Moroccan recipe, tajine of lamb with caramelized dried fruits especially for Eid. This is one video you are bound to remember as it is well explained and informative. The tagine here is spicy and absolutely flavorful. Make... - 130.861
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 136.884