- » Honey Applesauce Bread
Honey Applesauce Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey applesauce bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey applesauce bread recipes.
Applesauce Honey Rolls
Allow dough to thaw in plastic bag.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Mix brown sugar, honey and butter.
Sprinkle mixture over the bottom of a 13 x 9" baking pan.
Place dough on lightly floured pastry board or sheet and roll or pat into a 14 x 12"... - 41.9969
You May Also Like!
Applesauce Cinnamon Whole Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/3 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Pour in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In... - 48.8399
Bran Applesauce Bread
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the first 8 ingredients. Stir well.
2. Add eggs, oil and applesauce. Mix the ingredients well.
3. Add raisins. Stir well.
4. In a 8 1/2 x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan pour the ingredients along with cooking spray.
5. Bake... - 47.3027
Warm the applesauce.
Place in a mixing bowl and stir in yeast, oil, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth, and let rise in a warm place.
In small... - 43.8644
Quick Apple Honey Buns
Put both frozen loaves in a plastic bag.
Let thaw and rise until double in size.
Mix brown sugar, honey and 3 tsp butter.
Spread in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Roll dough in a rectangle.
Combine filling ingredients and spread on dough.
Roll up as for jelly roll and... - 45.1085
Blend all but last ingredient into crumbs well, using fingers.
If using cracker or cookie crumbs, it is not necessary to add the oil, but if using bread crumbs, it may improve the flavor.
Wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds may also be added if using... - 39.217
Apple Honey Buns
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in 1/2 c. butter.
Add enough milk to egg to make 2/3 c.
Slowly add to flour mixture to form a soft dough.
Knead dough 1/2 minute and roll to 14 x 10" rectangle.
Mix together 2 tblsp.butter, applesauce, 2 tblsp.... - 46.0873
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 43.9865
Walnut Ginger Bread
Beat honey and butter well.
Add the eggs and beat well.
Add the molasses and continue beating.
Sift the dry ingredients together and add them alternately with the milk.
Pour in an oiled and floured 9x13 inch pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes at... - 43.6689
French Toast is my families favorite breakfast. This yummy bread is delicious and its soft and at the same time crisp texture coupled with its addictive flavor is gonn amake you go crazy about it!! Try this French Toast! - 29.1685
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398