- » Honey Almond Filling
Honey Almond Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of honey almond filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for honey almond filling recipes.
Honey And Almond Filling
Beat together until creamy and soft and use to fill and ice a sandwich or layer cake.
Decorate with almonds. - 19.269
Swiss Honey Almond Cookies
1. In a medium bowl, beat honey, brown sugar, egg, brandy, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, anise, coriander, salt, and cloves. Add to honey mixture and beat on low... - 40.1761
Honey Almond Braid
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Mix the milk, salt, cardamom, sugar and shortening in a large mixing bowl until sugar is dissolved and shortening melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add the egg and orange rind and mix well.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups flour, then yeast.
Add... - 43.3156
Honey Walnut Filling
1) Take a bowl and blend ground walnuts, milk, honey, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla extract to make a smooth consistency.
2) Serve as required. - 31.7094
Pastry Filled With Nuts And Honey
Butter the bottom and sides of a large baking pan about 40 cm x 30 cm/16 in x 12 in.
Lay a sheet of phyllo in it, and brush with melted butter.
Place a second pastry sheet on top of the first, and butter again.
In this way, butter about 8 layers of... - 44.7218
Honey Almond Buns
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; stir in honey, milk, butter, eggs, and salt.
Gradually add 3 1/2 cups of the flour, mixing until well blended (dough will be sticky).
Turn over in a greased bowl; cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled... - 42.3774
Blend all ingredients to a smooth paste in blender.
Store in covered jar in refrigerator until used.
Good with yeast cakes. - 19.6717
Honey Almond Cranberry Bread
Rinse and drain the cranberries and place in a bowl.
Add the biscuit mix, allspice, orange rind and almonds and mix.
Add the eggs, honey, milk and orange juice and beat until well blended.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Bake in... - 38.0901
Prune And Nut Filling
Prune And Nut Filling is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Prune And Nut Filling, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 34.5378
The chocolate honey nougat is prepared with sugar, honey and choco bits. Cooked together with egg whites and glucose, the choc honey nougats are filled with almonds and are frozen before serving. - 43.0766
Bee Sting Bars
In a small pan, combine 1/2 cup of the butter, 1/4 cup of the sugar, honey, milk, almonds, and almond extract.
Bring to a rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder,... - 37.8258
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 45.8784
Apple Almond Muffins
these apple almond muffin combines the wholesome taste of apples with the sweet nutty taste of almonds. Baked with warm honey and buttermiilk, this is definitely a feel good muffin that tastes best when shared! - 46.8245
Strawberry Almond Cookies
In a large bowl, beat together butter and honey.
Add egg yolks and vanilla, and beat until fluffy.
Sift in flour, blending well.
Form dough into a ball, wrap with plastic wrap, and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter 2 baking... - 39.8474
Danish Pastry Wreath
Beat butter and 1/4 cup flour until smooth.
Fasten a sheet of waxed paper to a smooth surface with a little water.
Spread butter/flour mixture on waxed paper to form an 8 x 12-inch rectangle.
Transfer waxed paper to a cookie sheet and refrigerate.
Warm the... - 40.3368
Combine all ingredients and let stand 15 minutes.
Stir and pour into prepared crust. - 26.559
Cut thin line through peeling around center of each apple.
Place apples in baking dish.
Combine almonds and figs.
Fill apple centers with fig and nut mixture.
Place 1 tablespoon butter and honey in each apple center.
Bake in 375°F oven 45... - 34.2402
Moroccan Almond Snake Pastry
This is an impressive video that displays a unique and delicious traditional Moroccan pastry. The pastry has a flavorful almond paste filling and smeared in honey syrup. The video displays the recipe in a simple manner so that you can easily make the same in... - 138.952
Crunchy Fill Or Frost
1) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over a low heat.
2) Stir in the honey and evaporated milk, stir continuously and boil for 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the almonds or pecans, coconut, rhubarb sauce, vanilla, salt and lemon peel.
4) Allow to simmer... - 37.9762
Healthier Baked Fruit Filled Spring Rolls
Ever thought of having a sweet spring roll? Yes you heard right. A fruit filled spring roll that will certainly satisfy your sweet cravings. The natural sweetness of the fruits, the added crunch of nuts and the feel of the crisp outside and moist interiors is... - 0
To make cake, put honey, water and molasses in a saucepan; gradually bring to a boil.
Cool in a large bowl.
Work in flours and baking powder.
Dissolve baking soda in milk; stir into flour mixture.
Wrap dough and let stand 2 days at room temperature.
To make... - 45.1189
Honey Crunch Cake
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into water; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Boil milk in a small saucepan.
Stir in remaining sugar and butter; cool.
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Add salt, almonds and raisins.
Stir yeast mixture and egg... - 45.3647
Special Honey Sponge
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder and confectioners' sugar together.
Cream butter with sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs, then fold in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Divide between two greased 7 inch... - 45.2052
Honey Crunch Baked Apples
Peel apples, if desired, and core; stand upright in a 9-inch square baking pan.
To make filling, combine granola, dates, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the honey.
Spoon equal amounts of filling into center of each apple (pack... - 37.6583
Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers
Who isn't excited about making cookies and this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is one such recipe that will surely have your tongues rolling by the end of it! Very easy and simple, this Curled Honey And Cinnamon Wafers is mildly spiced up and evenly... - 45.5683
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Honey Crunch Baked Apples
Peel apples, if desired, and core; stand upright in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
To make filling, combine granola, dates, walnuts, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the honey.
Spoon equal amounts of filling into center of each apple (pack... - 40.5839
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Honey-vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Crank-type Freezer Directions: Mix milk, honey, salt, egg yolks and vanilla bean in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until bubbles appear around edge.
Remove vanilla bean; split bean lengthwise into halves.
Scrape seeds into cooked... - 35.5344
Greek Almond Fritters
Mix the almonds, sugar and cinnamon.
Add the lemon juice and mix together well.
Roll out the pastry very thinly and cut into 3 inch squares.
Put a small piece of filling in the center of each square, dampen the edges and fold over into triangles; press edges... - 41.1509
Almond Ice Milk
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk and honey to a simmer over moderate heat, stirring to dissolve the honey, 4 minutes.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the ground blanched almonds and the almond extract until completely combined.
Fill a large... - 28.6797
Orange Almond Salad In Lettuce Cups
1 In a small bowl,mix orange juice,honey and mustard with a fork.
2 On each of the 4 salad plates,arrange 3 lettuce leaves.Fill the lettuce with orange pieces and almonds and drizzle with orane juice mixture.
3 Serve as a side dish. - 35.3271
Almond Creme Cake
1. For cake: Place 2 tablespoons butter in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Add almonds, coconut, 1/4 cup honey, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Spread mixture evenly over bottom of dish.
3. Dissolve yeast... - 36.7935
To prepare crust, grind the sunflower seeds into meal in a blender with short bursts on high speed.
In a small bowl, combine the sunflower seed meal and wheat germ.
Add the oil and honey and stir with a fork until combined.
Press into a lightly oiled 9-inch... - 44.5393
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl.
Melt over saucepan half-filled with boiling water.
Place butter, sugar and honey in large bowl.
Add melted chocolate and mix well.
Add vanilla and... - 46.5769
Almond Pie Crust
Combine almond meal and oat flour.
Cut in shortening.
Add oil, honey, and ice water.
Pat into a lightly oiled 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 400° 8-10 minutes for unbaked filling. - 31.8145
Almond Topped Baked Plums
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) To prepare the plums, in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and heat.
3) Add plums in the oil and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in honey and lemon juice.
5) Fill the plums into a 2-quart... - 49.9238
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
Apple Almond Tarts
1. Line four 10 cm (4 in) flan tins with pastry. Line with baking paper, and fill with dried beans or uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes then remove beans or rice and paper.
2. Place apple sauce, egg yolks, honey, almonds and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well.... - 35.334
Almond Creme Pie
Pour the tofu ingredients into a large bowl.
Gently fold both the egg whites and the whipped cream into the tofu ingredients.
Turn into the prepared crust or a pudding mold. - 32.136
Cherry, Fig And Almond Breakfast Bar
The cherry and almond bars are very crunchy and has the goodness of nuts and dried fruits. It gives instant energy and is filling at the same time. It is very simple and easy to make. - 0
Almond And Date Filo Parcels
1. Heat the oil in a small pan, add the almonds and fry until golden, stirring constantly. Drain them on kitchen paper, allow to cool, then grind in a very clean coffee or spice mill. Pound the dates by hand or process in a blender or a food processor.
2.... - 40.7039
Almond Pots De CrÃ¨me
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium bowl, stir the nonfat dry milk in water until dissolved.
3) Stir in the honey, vanilla and almond extracts, blend well.
4) Whisk a little mixture into the beaten eggs, then whisk into the... - 41.531
Date Almond Milkshake
Here is a great recipe for the hot summmer .This is a yummy drink with dates and almounds and goodness of milk in it. its an all season drink .Quite filling and even healthy at the same time.So can be a complete diet for a kid. - 38.6695
Apple Almond Flavored Yogurt Pie
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a bowl, combine cereal, juice concentrate and cinnamon; mix until all cereal nuggets are coated.
Press onto the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
To make the... - 46.5315
Peach Almond Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
Press over bottom and 1/2 inch up sides to form crust.
Combine peach preserves, lemon peel and almond extract; spread over crust.
Separate 2... - 39.0274
Strawberry Almond Cream Tart
Preheat oven to 350°.
To prepare crust, place crackers in a food processor; process until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons sugar, butter, and 4 teaspoons water; pulse just until moist.
Place mixture in a 9-inch round removable-bottom tart pan coated with... - 43.0267
Apple Strudel With Almond Sprinkles
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a saute pan, sautÃ© 2 tablespoon clarified butter, apples, maple syrup, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and lemon juice on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or apples turn tender.
3. Prepare a cornstarch-water... - 44.6969
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007
Thanksgiving Recipe - Turkey With Almonds And Apricots
Here is an excellent video that shows how to make turkey breast stuffed with a delicious almond mixture and topped with caramelized apricots. This fabulous dish would absolutely amaze your family on the occasion of Thanksgiving dinner. - 134.335
Put honey, milk and butter into a large saucepan.
Warm on a low heat while stirring constantly in order to obtain a smooth mixture.
Pound the cloves, star anise and green anise.
Dice the fruit confit and grill the almonds in a pan.
Mix the 2 kinds of flour... - 41.3152
Soft Nougat Cookies
I am in love with this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy snack! You have already been deprived of this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe, don't miss it now. - 47.9179
Swiss Biberli Cookies
1. Make the dough in a small saucepan by combining the 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons water. Place the pan on the heat and heat gently till the sugar just dissolves but the pan does not begin to melt
2. Let this mixture cool till... - 45.9346
1) Make Dough: In small saucepan, combine 1 cup honey, 2/3 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons water.
2) Heat, stirring, just until sugar dissolves, but do not boil.
3) Let cool until lukewarm, about 20 minutes.
4) Add 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon peel and the... - 49.1169
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Bee Sting Cake
1. Prepare cake: In cup, combine yeast, warm water, and 1 teaspoon sugar; stir to dissolve. Let mixture stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and remaining 1/3 cup sugar until blended,... - 46.518
Butter a 13 x 17-inch (33 x 43-cm) baking sheet.
Heat the honey and sugar in a saucepan until both are dissolved.
Remove from the heat and continue to stir until the mixture is lukewarm.
Whisk the eggs with the salt.
Add the candied lemon and orange peels,... - 45.9564
Baked Ham With Glazed Vegetables
Baked ham with glazed vegetables is an oven cooked ham recipe. Cooked with apricot halves and nectar, the baked ham with glazed vegetables is spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rich and peppy it has honey to taste along with almonds. Roasted with vegetables... - 46.7951
Nutty Phyllo Nests
Nutty phyllo nests are made with a sweetened almond filling. Flavored with honey and lemon juice, the nutty phyllo nests are stuffed and sealed to bake in the oven. Drizzled with remaining almonds and honey, they are good to serve! - 46.6986
Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms
Whether or not you like mushrooms you will like this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms.Made this Mushroom Stuffed Mushrooms for our Friday night get together with neighbours and I still receive rave reviews. A delicious keeper! - 42.4706
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 43.8504
Preheat oven to 375° F.
and grease a shallow 8-inch round or square baking dish.
Place the peach halves in the prepared baking dish.
Mix the mashed peach half, cookie crumbs, honey, butter, and egg yolk.
Fill peach halves, using about 1 tablespoon of mixture... - 34.7761
Frozen Banana Dessert Cups
Place bananas, strawberries, pineapple, honey and nutmeg in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Pour into large bowl.
Fold in whipped topping and almonds.
Line 12 (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with foil liners.
Fill with banana mixture.
Cover and freeze until... - 41.6041
Pineapple Stuffed Dates
1 Drain the pineapple in a sieve over a bowl, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove as much juice as possible.
Transfer to a double layer of paper toweling to finish draining.
In a small bowl, stir together the pineapple, cream cheese, honey, almonds if... - 36.3404
Sauteed Organic Mushroom And Lamb And Non Dairy Hot Chocolate
If you are on the lookout for a recipes that are simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get recipes for a delicious side dish and a yummy, healthy drink. Watch to know... - 87.1023
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
2. Coat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple juice in the bottom of the skillet and distribute evenly. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the... - 38.0625
Vegas Style Superfood Smoothie
Looking for a smoothie recipe that is packed with everything good, is healthy and very tasty? Then watch this video and learn to make a quick Vegas style superfood smoothie that has the goodness of fruits and Vita Mix and the yumminess of a regular sweet... - 108.921
Tropical Bacon Rolls
The tropical bacon roll is prepared with bacon rashers filled with a mix of dried fruits with spices and honey. The dried apricots and sultanas are chopped and mixed with honey , cinnamon nutmeg and almonds. The bacon spread with a generous layer of the... - 37.744
Stuffed Baked Apples
Cut thin line through peel around center of each apple, using sharp knife.
Place cherries, walnuts, almonds, and honey in small bowl; mix well.
Arrange apples in shallow baking pan; fill apple cavities with cherry mixture.
Bake in preheated 375... - 35.2935
Italian Sponge Cake Pane Di Spugna
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line an ungreased 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan with a sheet of parchment or wax paper cut to fit the bottom.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat... - 41.4229
Halloween Nutty Candy Bars
Celebrate this Halloween with some great candy bars that are healthy and delicious too. This outstanding video shows an elegant recipe that would surely turn out to be a best treat ever. So go ahead with the video and gear up for delightful treat to enjoy! - 114.868
Ricotta Swirl Bread
1) In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients until smooth and well-mixed. Place the bowl aside.
2) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water.
3) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it... - 45.5935
1. Snip off any excess stalk from each fig; make a criss cross cut down from the stalk end and carefully ease the cut open.
2. Mix the ground almonds with the fresh raspberries and honey.
3. Place a vine leaf, spread out flat, on each serving plate; arrange 3... - 22.8628
Baked Apples Chantilly
Place 1/3 cup butter in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in honey.
Arrange apples in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Fill apple centers 3/4 full with honey-butter mixture.
Cover with plastic wrap... - 36.2157
Apple Aand Persimmon Cobbler
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350 °F.
2) Peel the persimmons and slice thinly. Take out the seeds.
3) To prepare piling, in a large bowl add persimmons, apples, honey, cinnamon, and cloves.
4) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick... - 48.3751
Yogurt Cheesecake With Dates
Prepare and bake crust; let cool.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese with honey until fluffy.
Gradually mix in yogurt until smooth.
Stir in vanilla and orange peel.
Turn into prepared crust and spread evenly.
Sprinkle dates and almonds evenly over filling.
Cover... - 32.3993
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add honey and eggs, beating well.
Sift flour and baking powder and add to butter mixture alternately with milk and almond extract.
Divide mixture between 3 8-inch (20 cm) greased... - 44.2182
Poached Hunza Apricots
1. Wash the apricots.
2. Take a bowl fill it with clean water and add apricots.
3. Boil the apricots with spice and then cover with pan and cook at low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
4. Take out spices.
5. Roast the almonds in... - 43.6743
Crunchy Camembert Chicken
The crunchy camambert chicken is a savory chicken preparation cooked in the oven with camembert cheese. Stuffed with a filling of camambert cheese with bacon and almonds, the chicken is roasted whole with a brushing of mustard and honey for a delicious meal.... - 42.9585
Eight Treasures Rice Pudding
Stir raisins, 1/3 cup honey, and almond extract into rice while it is still warm.
Cover dates with water in a small saucepan.
Bring water to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Mash dates, adding 1 or 2 tablespoons reserved liquid to... - 42.4458
Baked Apple Crisp
If you want to satiate your sweet tooth, here is a recipe worth trying! Baked Apple Crisp is a wonderful recipe to cook for your family and friends. Whether you like apples, or you love dessert or both, you can’t get just enough of this recipe. So, try it! - 129.226
Dairy Free Orange Chocolate Cheesecake
Can you believe it? This is a recipe for a dairy free Orange Chocolate Cheese cake. In this video, Dorothy shows us how to make this recipe. She uses uses macadamia nuts to replicate the typical cream cheese filling. I still can't believe that this is a no... - 108.808
Raw Vegan No Bake Chocolate Pie
Most raw food vegans would find it delicious and decadent. This is a raw chocolate pie with walnuts, with no baking involved. It is also gluten free. Try it today! - 107.783
Combine nuts, cinnamon, clove, and masticha and mix with enough honey to bind the mixture without making it too stiff.
Allow to stand while making pastry.
Roll out dough as thinly as possible on a floured board and cut into 3 inch rounds.
Place 1 heaping... - 36.4803
Curried Tuna And Fruit Salad
This curried tuna and fruit salad is a fresh and nutritious salad that can be served as the main course meal. Tuna and vegetables tossed together with mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice and spiced with curry powder, is filled in fluted cantoloupe melons and... - 38.647
Pears With Raspberry Sauce
Peel pears; do not remove stems.
Cut pears in half; carefully remove cores.
In saucepan add water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons honey; bring to boil.
Add pears; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove pears with slotted spoon; drain.
Puree cottage cheese... - 42.3009
Amaretti Pears Rose
1. Peel the pears carefully
2. Core them and reserve the top section that contains the stem
3. Roughly crush the Amaretti de Saronno biscuits
4. Use the crumbs of the Amaretti de Saronno biscuits to fill the pear cavities to the top.
5.... - 38.892
Oat flakes and almonds€¦need I say more! Swiss-Style Oats fills your stomach in great style. Have it today! - 31.9506
Iced Meringue Gateau
1. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and dry, then whisk in 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Carefully fold in the remaining sugar and the ground almonds.
2. Put the meringue into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle and pipe into three 20 cm (8... - 37.3302
Fruit Cheese Kuchen
Heat the milk, honey, salt, and butter over low heat until the butter melts; turn it into a mixing bowl and allow to cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the "baking yeast in the lukewarm mixture; stir in the egg whites and 2 cups of the whole wheat flour. Knead until... - 40.0566
Slice Of Summer Tart
Slice Of Summer Tart is easy to make desert. Slice Of Summer Tart gets its taste from fruit filling. Slice Of Summer Tart is loved by many people. - 42.8144
1 For the Filling: In a bowl, combine all filling ingredients and blend well to form a smooth paste.
2 Using a cookie cutter and working with one sheet of pasta at a time, cut out circles about 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) in diameter.
3 Using beaten... - 45.1734
Pears In Lingonberry Sauce
Peel pears, if desired, working from the bottom.
Remove cores from pears, leaving stems intact.
Enlarge openings slightly.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in honey.
Stir in almonds.
Stuff cream cheese mixture into core areas of pears; set aside.
In an... - 38.5368
Roman Meal Granola
Roman Meal Granola makes use of a very nice granola mix. Roman Meal Granola can turn out to be a very filling breakfast which stays with you. Start away immediately! - 34.548
Golden Baked Apples
Golden Baked Apples is a wonderfully delicious fruit dessert. This yummy dish has an assortment of addictive flavors that one just cant get enough off! Try this brilliant Golden Baked Apples recipe! - 37.3331
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 3 6-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in that order.
Add dry ingredients... - 40.7583
Slice off the top 1/2 or 3/4 inch of the oranges and remove the flesh and membranes, keeping the skin intact.
Drain the juice into a bowl while you operate on the oranges.
Cut the orange meat into small pieces.
In a medium bowl mix the cut-up orange... - 39.349
Tangy Tangerine Crepes
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and... - 44.0337