- » Honey
Honey is considered as a sweet food and a natural sweetener. Honey is made by honeybees using the flower’s nectar. Though honey is produced by other insects also honey bee’s honey is the only product ... More »
Orangey Honey Buns
Orangey honey buns in a jar is a portable dessert to carry on space. Cake can be messy, Orangey honey buns in a jar is the best dessert. They are delicious and can be stored for over a month. Make some and enjoy for a long time, they are terrific. - 144.043
Honey Vinegar Muscadel Salad Dressing
If you are really looking for some quick and easy salad dressing idea, here is one just for you. This dressing is a hearty combination of vinegar with olive oil, honey, lemon and salt and gives the green a mild flavor. Enjoy the dressing with greens and... - 120.226
Festive Filled Honey Stars
Looking for something to rock your Christmas or New Year party? Here is a recipe to make cookies called Filled Honey Stars with honey and raspberry jam fillings that are a sure hit with kids. Party got truly better! - 111.039
Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp
A satisfying spread of appetizer is essential for the success of any party. And crispy fried shrimps tossed into a creamy, sweet, nutty sauce make for one such wonderful appetizer. This Chinese favorite combined mayo, honey, and condensed milk to make a... - 110.587
Sweet And Spicy Pork
What can be a better way to cook up the pork in slow baking method? This slow baking method makes the meat most tender and succulent, that you are going to cherish. It is definitely a most delicate way to prepare the pork. Watch the video to follow the... - 108.708
Organic Homemade Baby Food
Are you one of those concerned parents who prefer feeding your toddler homemade baby food? Watch this great recipe video of Organic Homemade Baby Food. No need to buy expensive jars of organic baby food for your toddler cause it is really easy and economical... - 104.584
Tasty Baked Trout With Honey-mustard-dill Glaze
Baked trout always tot up as easy weeknight entrees. Flavorful and very satisfying, crunchy baked trout is an excellent way to add the goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids to your diet. Ryan Karcher shows how to prepare baked trout and glaze it with honey,... - 98.8354
Jazz up your butter with a little bit of honey and a touch of vanilla. And voila! Honey butter! - 97.817
Cantalope Snow Cone
1. Peel a cantaloupe, remove seeds, and then chop it into pieces. Keep it aside.
2. In a blender add cantaloupe, vanilla, and honey. Blend.
3. In an 8x8 inch glass dish, pour the mixture. Pop it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or... - 95.9928
Homemade Fig Honey Salad Dressing
This fruity flavor dressing bets heavily on a slew of exotic ingredients like fig vinegar, buckwheat honey, Dijon mustard and seasoning. It contains a very little amount of hazelnut oil. A great way to gorge on something light and tasty. - 92.3259
Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious creatures that may invade the earth - but don't worry, you can eat them! And they are the Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space! Bon Appétit! - 91.2616
Potatoes in any form? Here is a great video for you to try. A Chinese style recipe that shows a great looking spicy potato appetizer! Try it out! - 78.7243
Nutty- Sweet Honey Pot Shot
If you need a drink that allows you to appreciate the flavors of the liqueur while satisfying your thirst, this is it. Honey Pot Shot brings together three unusual liqueurs Tuaca, Disarrano and Barenjager to make a great shot. Add some vanilla orange delight,... - 67.8215
Honey Chilli Potatoes
1. mix all the ingredients till no. 7 , then add maida and it .fry the potatoes till golden brown in smoky hot oil.keep the fried potatoes aside.
2. heat 2 tsp oil , add garlic (slow fire) , red chilli powder,ajino-moto,and stir it.
3, add vineger,red chilli... - 57.193
Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches
Are you looking for a Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches recipe that is surely going to conquer your taste buds? Pamper everyone with Honey Roasted Duck With Brandied Peaches as a Main Dish. Use the freshest of ingredients available to get the most... - 50.5118
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 48.9179
Raisin Honey Chews
1. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. In a basin, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Stir in the oats and raisins and set... - 48.7748
Honey Graham Crackers
1) Take the first 5 ingredients and mix them well.
2) Take the bowl and cream the margarine. Add brown sugar, vanilla extract and honey. Mix them well.
3) Add the flour mixture and skim milk. Shape the dough into a flat rectangle.
5) Cover the dough... - 48.1434
Special Honey Sponge
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder and confectioners' sugar together.
Cream butter with sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs, then fold in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Divide between two greased 7 inch... - 47.2308
Honey Mustard Slaw
1) To prepare the dressing, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and mustard in a small sized bowl.
2) Cover and chill.
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine shredded cabbage, shredded romaine, jicama, and green onions.
4) Cover and... - 47.0599
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 46.7759
1. Into a large bowl, sift flour, the tablespoon of sugar and salt.
2. Make a well in center of flour mixture; pour in melted butter and drop in the eggs. Stir with a fork to gradually combine flour with the butter and eggs.
3. When dough is stiff enough to... - 46.3648
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 46.3648
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 46.3468
Honey Slow Roasted Duck With Orange Thyme And Baby Gems
1. Preheat oven to 140C/120C fan/gas 1.
2. Using a sharp small knife, score duck breast skin, keeping the meat intact.
3. Arrange on a wire rack kept above a sink and pour 2 kettles boiling water. Use kitchen paper towels to dry them.... - 45.7233
Peanut Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate sift the flour and baking soda together, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine with an electric mixer, then gradually beat in the sugar and... - 45.7122
1) Crush the rosehips until coarse.
2) In a saucepan, place the rosehips and add water just to cover it.
3) Heat the rosehip mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Pass the rosehips mixture through cheesecloth.
5) In the same saucepan, heat... - 45.6472
Honey Nut Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whip flour, butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add honey and nuts and mix well. Keep aside honey-nut topping till used.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. With the help of 2 table knives, add margarine... - 45.5774
Microwave Honey Spare Ribs
1) In a large, microwavable dish, add in the honey, wine, wine vinegar, apple or tomato chutney, mixed peppers, mustard, cornflour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Microwave for 1 minute so that the ingredients soften slightly.
3) Add in the spare ribs.... - 45.5716
Baked Alaska Miniatures
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In an electric mixer, take honey and butter. Run it on a high speed.
3. Let mixer run on low speed and add the remaining ingredients. Let the mixer run till oats... - 45.3777
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 45.0559
Easy Crescents With Honey Butter
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour, the nonfat dry milk, and the yeast.
Combine warm water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and salt.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high... - 44.9587
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons soybean oil, black bean sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, salt, ground ginger, honey, Five Spice powder and pork in bowl; mix well.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to 325... - 44.9587
Lemon Honey Pork Chop
Place pork chops in 8 x 8 X 2-inch dish, with thickest parts to outside edges.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix 2 tablespoons water, the honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley and garlic; pour over pork.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on... - 44.8459
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 7-inches and line its bottom with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients. Add all the remaining... - 44.6221
Honey Comb Mould
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites into clean and dry mixing bowls.
2. In a cup, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and add colour and essence to it.
3. Combine egg yolks, sugar and milk and lightly whisk with a fork to blend... - 44.5697
Lemon Honey Pork Chop
Place pork chop[s] in 22-oz shallow casserole [8 X 8 X 2" dish, with narrow ends toward center].
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] water, the honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley and garlic; pour over pork.
Cover tightly and microwave on... - 44.4909
Spiced Watermelon Honey
Remove all green outer rind and red meat from watermelon rind; discard.
Force remaining rind through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Measure; there should be 6 cups.
Put in kettle with water.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until melon is... - 44.4204
Honey Chilli Lotus Stem
To parboil lotus stem, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Add sliced lotus stem to boiling water.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Refresh in cold water.
Strain and keep aside.
Mix plain flour, cornflour, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add just enough water, to make a... - 44.0963
Honey-Wheat Crescents is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Honey-Wheat Crescents dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.7953
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 43.4488
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the softened butter, honey and sugar.
Grate the rind from the lemon and add to the bowl with 1 tbsp of the juice.
Separate the egg and add the yolk to the... - 43.2427
Honey Orange Twist
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Dissolve yeast in water and add orange, honey, salt, egg, oil and mix well.
3. In a large basin, combine and stir the flour and the liquid to make soft dough.
4. Turn out on a floured board and knead for... - 43.2082
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast, mix well, then blend in egg.
Cover and set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour, and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into an 18-inch square.
Combine... - 43.0921
Roast Turkey With Honey And Lemon Baste Microwave Method
This recipe for roasted turkey with honey and lemon can be prepared in the microwave. Simply brushed and basted with a honey and lemon sauce flavored with garlic and butter, the turkey roast can be served with steamed vegetables as a complete meal. Adapted... - 43.0607
Honey Baked Rabbit
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces in the mixture of vinegar, water, garlic, bay leaves and onion.
3) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours,... - 42.9645
Grease baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a medium saucepan, heat sugar, butter and honey, stirring constantly until all ingredients have melted.
Remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
Stir frequently until lukewarm.
Beat egg with... - 42.8423
Honey Mustard Swordfish
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Wash the Swordfish Steaks under cold water. Pat them dry.
3) Arrange the steaks in a 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
4) In a bowl, add in dry white wine or Chablis, mustard, soy sauce, honey and curry powder. Mix with a... - 42.8336
Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops
The very thought of these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops makes my mouth water uncontrollably ! I don't think even you'll be able to resist these deliciously sweet and sour skilleted pork chops with irresistible seasonings ! Try these Honey Soy Glazed Pork Chops... - 42.8217
Pour milk over shortening, sugar and salt.
Crumble yeast into lukewarm water to soften.
Cool milk to lukewarm, add yeast and eggs.
Beat in flour to make a soft dough, turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover and let... - 42.6583
1. Beat the eggs and stir in the ginger, oil and cognac. Add the flour and stir to make a smooth, soft dough, stiff enough to handle.
2. Divide the dough into four parts and roll each part into a long rope the thickness of a pencil. Cut the dough into... - 42.6212
Honey Sesame Tenderloin
Honey sesame tenderloin is a pork tenderloin recipe. Prepared with soy sauce, ginger and garlic marinade, the pork is rolled in honey and coated with sesame seeds. Nicely coated and flavored, the honey sesame tenderloin is roasted in the oven to finish with a... - 42.5223
1. Wash prunes and soak it in water for one hour.
2. Preheat oven at 375° F.
3. In a saucepan, bring prunes to a boil.
4. Add farfel, salt, lemon juice, honey and butter.
5. In a baking dish, take the above mixture.
6. Cover with a... - 42.4574
Crusted Turkey Patties With Honey Mustard
To Make Coating: In a food processor with the metal blade, chop pecans into small pieces.
Add cereal and pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
Remove to a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, stir together mayonnaise, honey, and mustards.
To Make Patties:... - 42.3466
Brussels Sprouts With Honey Glazed Pearl Onions And Capocollo
Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Add onions; cook 1 minute.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon.
Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain.
Add Brussels sprouts to boiling water; boil 2 minutes or until... - 42.3098
1) Take a deep saucepan and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Allow it to bubble and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it for a spicier and a more savory sauce.
4) Add a tablespoon of cornstarch to it along with some... - 42.1282
Honey Bun Coffee Ring
Follow recipe for Yeast Rolls to shaping process.
Divide into small pieces about the size of wal nuts and shape into balls.
First coat with the 1/2 cup melted butter, then roll in nuts.
Place one layer of balls about 1/4 inch apart in well-greased 9-inch... - 42.117
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in honey and vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt.
Cover with plastic... - 42.0859
Honey Spice Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Beat honey and butter together.
2.Add in the eggs and beat.
3.Sift dry ingredients and add to the honey mixture.
4. Blend well.
5.Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to a thickness of 1/4 inch or 5 mm.... - 41.9881
Honey Pear Crisp
For the Honey Pear Crisp fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Honey Pear Crispis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 41.8984
Honey Graham Cookies
Whether you would like to bake cookies for your fundraiser event or for your little ones school , this honey graham cookies is just what you need. A simple and easy cookie recipe that lets you do all that you want without a whole lot of effort - 41.8764
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts
1. Using a knife, make a -€œx-€ cut at base of each Brussels sprout.
2. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling,
3. Add bouillon granules and mix well.
4. Once water boils, add sprouts and bring to a boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and... - 41.8468
Toasted Honey Sesame Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Remove the crusts from the sliced bread.
3) Mix margarine and honey.
4) Brush the slices with this mixture and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
5) Cut each slice of bread into 4 finger-length... - 41.771
Honey Wheat Crescents
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
Stir in 1 teaspoon honey; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons honey, milk, margarine, and salt in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until margarine... - 41.6785
Honey Of A Breakfast
This Honey Of A Breakfast is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, Honey Of A Breakfast is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.6699
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 41.5058
With an electric mixture beat together the butter, rind and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil until the mixture is really light and fluffy.
Stir in the sifted flours, nuts and enough juice to make a soft pliable dough.
Take a table spoon of the mixture and... - 41.3378
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 41.3221
Honey, Orange And Thyme Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using the milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Place the sugar in a bowl and combine with the melted butter, soured milk or buttermilk, eggs, thyme, honey and orange zest.
In... - 41.279
Honey Orange Cookies
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Beat the butter, honey, and eggs well.
Add the juice and rind.
Stir in the flour mixture.
Stir in the oat flakes and pecans.
Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto an oiled baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes... - 40.9762
Honey Glazed Onions
Honey Glazed Onions is a wonderfully delicious and unique preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served the Honey Glazed Onions for a grand lunch at home for my relatives who had come visiting. They loved it and have been haunting me for this... - 40.8811
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the lemon rind and make a well in the centre of the ingredients.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and honey in a saucepan over a... - 40.8206
Honey Paprika Prawns
Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
Cover shrimp with the... - 40.81
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large saucepan bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil.
Boil until butter is melted.
Stir in flour all at once.
Reduce heat and beat well for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.6475
Mini Soft Pretzels With Honey Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. To make the pretzels, roll out the pizza crust into am 18-inch x 12-inch rectangle.
3. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into eighteen 1/2-inch strips.
4. Shape each strip into a pretzel shape... - 40.446
Honey Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
1) In a blender or an electric mixer, add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Slowly pour in the oil.
3) Continue beating the mixture until thickens.
4) In a covered jar, pour in the mixture.
5) Place the jar inside the refrigerator, to... - 40.3638
Honey Mustard Rye Rounds
Combine 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, rye flour, salt, and yeast in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine milk, honey, mustard, and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring occasionally.
Cool to 120° to... - 40.1092
1) Wash the parsnips and cut them into 1 1/2 inches long.
2) Then slice each parsnips through core into lengthwise slices about 1/2 inch thick.
3) Boil the water and cook the parsnips for 10 minutes.
4) Take a pan and melt butter into... - 39.8953
Honey Lemon Sculpture Cookies
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, honey, vanilla, and lemon peel; add butter and water and beat until sugar is dissolved.
Gradually stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Use dough... - 39.8638
Honey Pecan Snaps
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add honey, eggs and lemon juice; beat well.
Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Fold in pecans.
Shape into 1 -in.balls; roll in sugar.
Place on ungreased baking... - 39.5848
Whole Wheat Honey Hearts
Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
Add ginger and wheat germ.
Warm honey, corn syrup and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir occasionally until margarine has melted and combined with honey and corn syrup.
Let cool; when lukewarm,... - 39.5653
Combine salad oil, 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate, sugar and orange peel.
Sift dry ingredients; add to orange juice mixture.
Stir in 3/4 cup pecans; mix thoroughly.
Shape dough into crescents.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until browned... - 39.5574
Melon Kabobs With Honey And Orange Flower Water
1) Cut the melon into two halves and remove the seeds. Scoop out small balls of flesh using a melon bailer and keep aside.
2) Trim cantaloupe and discard rind. Cut it lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch wedges.
3) In a large bowl combine the... - 39.4973
Honey Orange Crisps
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg, honey and ginger, mixing until smooth.
Mix in orange juice and extract.
Sift flour and add slowly, beating well between each addition.
Roll out very thin on a lightly floured pastry cloth and cut... - 39.47
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take chickpeas. Wash it and cover it with a lid. Soak it overnight.
3. Drain the water.
4. In a pan, take chickpeas.
5. Add water and bring it to a boil.
6. Reduce flame and let it cook over... - 39.422
Sesame Honey Crackers
1 In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sesame seeds, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, and mustard.
With a pastry blender or 2 forks, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2 In a glass measuring cup, combine the milk, honey, and... - 39.1692
Honey Baked Quince
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Arrange quinces in shallow baking dish.
3. In a bowl mix honey with lemon.
4. Fill the quinces with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle sugar over it.
6. Cover the bottom of a pan with water.
7. Bake in oven... - 39.0605
Honey Broiled Scallops
1. Pre heat oven at 170 c (340 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ginger, soy sauce, oil, honey and lime juice. Mix well and add scallops. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Place marinated scallops on 8 individual skewers and... - 39.0516
Honey Walnut Clusters
Prepare cookie sheet by lining it with sheet of lightly buttered aluminum foil; set aside.
Place sugar and butter in large bowl; cream together.
Add vanilla and flour; combine with pastry blender.
Mix in walnuts.
Add cream and blend everything together (best... - 39.0311
Honey Glazed Onions
€¢ Peel the onions, leaving them whole, as for Onions Nature.
€¢ Place in a 10-cup (2.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
€¢ Add the water, cover and microwave 10 to 12 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Stir after 8 minutes of cooking.
€¢ Test tenderness of onions... - 39.0292
Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix
This Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix tastes amazing ! I use it for making really delicious crumbly cakes ! Just try this Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix and let me know if you like it ! - 38.945
Honey Pineapple Slices
Preheat a 9 by 5" loaf pan.
Blend together the honey, oil and the egg gradually and mix well at full speed for a few minutes.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, then coat the nuts with one half of the flour.
Gradually fold in the other half to... - 38.9201
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the honey, sugar and butter. Carefully work in all the remaining ingredients.
3) On a floured board, roll out the dough to thickness of 1/2-inch and then cut into 40 small... - 38.8793
Honey Mustard Game Hens
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine potatoes and thyme.
With poultry shears or a knife, split hens lengthwise through breastbone and along one side of backbone.
Rinse hen halves, pat dry, and sprinkle with salt and pepper; then place halves,... - 38.837
Honey Glazed Smoked Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Five minutes before the pork is fully cooked, peel, core and slice apples into 1/4 inch thick rings.
3) In a large kettle, place the pork in and cover with cold water.
4) Bring to a boil and remove any... - 38.7027
Honey Glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry with paper towels; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt and insert celery tops and quartered onion into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips... - 38.6828
Honey And Spice Biscuits
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda ; stir in the sugar, rolled oats and mixed spice, blend well.
2) In a small pan, add the butter or margarine, honey and milk, melt on a gentle heat, stir in the dry ingredients.
3)On well... - 38.6579
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Mix in milk, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, eggs, shortening and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 38.5761
Honey Walnut Palmiers
1. Cover a large cookie sheet with double thickness of brown paper.
2. Let the patty shells stand at room temperature 1/2 hour, to soften.
3. On lightly floured pastry cloth, overlap patty shells, making three rows of 4 shells each. With rolling pin, roll to... - 38.4463
Honey Recipes By Category