- » Honey
Honey is considered as a sweet food and a natural sweetener. Honey is made by honeybees using the flower’s nectar. Though honey is produced by other insects also honey bee’s honey is the only product ... More »
Chinese Honey Walnut Shrimp
A satisfying spread of appetizer is essential for the success of any party. And crispy fried shrimps tossed into a creamy, sweet, nutty sauce make for one such wonderful appetizer. This Chinese favorite combined mayo, honey, and condensed milk to make a... - 109.056
Festive Filled Honey Stars
Looking for something to rock your Christmas or New Year party? Here is a recipe to make cookies called Filled Honey Stars with honey and raspberry jam fillings that are a sure hit with kids. Party got truly better! - 107.693
Sweet And Spicy Pork
What can be a better way to cook up the pork in slow baking method? This slow baking method makes the meat most tender and succulent, that you are going to cherish. It is definitely a most delicate way to prepare the pork. Watch the video to follow the... - 105.413
Organic Homemade Baby Food
Are you one of those concerned parents who prefer feeding your toddler homemade baby food? Watch this great recipe video of Organic Homemade Baby Food. No need to buy expensive jars of organic baby food for your toddler cause it is really easy and economical... - 104.684
Nutty- Sweet Honey Pot Shot
If you need a drink that allows you to appreciate the flavors of the liqueur while satisfying your thirst, this is it. Honey Pot Shot brings together three unusual liqueurs Tuaca, Disarrano and Barenjager to make a great shot. Add some vanilla orange delight,... - 98.1471
Cantalope Snow Cone
1. Peel a cantaloupe, remove seeds, and then chop it into pieces. Keep it aside.
2. In a blender add cantaloupe, vanilla, and honey. Blend.
3. In an 8x8 inch glass dish, pour the mixture. Pop it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or... - 94.2954
Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space
In this video, June the Homemaker teaches you to make delicious creatures that may invade the earth - but don't worry, you can eat them! And they are the Honey Nut Creatures From Outer Space! Bon Appétit! - 91.263
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) With a fine blade of food grinder, process candied orange and lemon peel and almonds, or grind in blender until very fine.
3) In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do... - 51.178
Raisin Honey Chews
1. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. In a basin, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Stir in the oats and raisins and set... - 48.828
Tyrolean Honey Cookies
1. Put candied orange and lemon peels and almonds through fine blade of food grinder. Or grind in blender or food processor until very fine.
2. In medium saucepan, bring honey and granulated sugar just to boiling, stirring (do not boil). Add fresh lemon peel... - 48.5327
Honey Spice Yule Logs
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1-inches baking pan and use wax paper to line. Grease the paper.
3) Into a sifter, measure the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cardamom.
4) In a medium-sized... - 48.101
Honey Nut Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Whip flour, butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add honey and nuts and mix well. Keep aside honey-nut topping till used.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. With the help of 2 table knives, add margarine... - 47.7402
1) Crush the rosehips until coarse.
2) In a saucepan, place the rosehips and add water just to cover it.
3) Heat the rosehip mixture to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Pass the rosehips mixture through cheesecloth.
5) In the same saucepan, heat... - 47.3834
Baked Alaska Miniatures
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In an electric mixer, take honey and butter. Run it on a high speed.
3. Let mixer run on low speed and add the remaining ingredients. Let the mixer run till oats... - 46.5806
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 45.7754
Microwave Honey Spare Ribs
1) In a large, microwavable dish, add in the honey, wine, wine vinegar, apple or tomato chutney, mixed peppers, mustard, cornflour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Microwave for 1 minute so that the ingredients soften slightly.
3) Add in the spare ribs.... - 45.5721
Honey Chilli Lotus Stem
To parboil lotus stem, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Add sliced lotus stem to boiling water.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Refresh in cold water.
Strain and keep aside.
Mix plain flour, cornflour, garlic, salt and pepper.
Add just enough water, to make a... - 45.5329
Pecan Lemon Honey Puffins
Pecan lemon honey muffins are nutty and flavorful muffins that are fun to bake and even better to enjoy. These pecan lemon honey puffins as I call them has a little bit of every taste in them. A wholesome treat, this muffin recipe can keep you full for a long... - 45.371
Fruit N Honey Cookies
Cream brown sugar, honey, and butter together in a mixing bowl.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture, alternately with milk.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and coconut.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 400... - 45.3394
Honey Sesame Tenderloin
Honey sesame tenderloin is a pork tenderloin recipe. Prepared with soy sauce, ginger and garlic marinade, the pork is rolled in honey and coated with sesame seeds. Nicely coated and flavored, the honey sesame tenderloin is roasted in the oven to finish with a... - 45.2786
Special Honey Sponge
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder and confectioners' sugar together.
Cream butter with sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs, then fold in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Divide between two greased 7 inch... - 45.2052
1. Into a large bowl, sift flour, the tablespoon of sugar and salt.
2. Make a well in center of flour mixture; pour in melted butter and drop in the eggs. Stir with a fork to gradually combine flour with the butter and eggs.
3. When dough is stiff enough to... - 45.1915
Easy Crescents With Honey Butter
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour, the nonfat dry milk, and the yeast.
Combine warm water, 1/2 cup butter or margarine, and salt.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high... - 45.0903
Combine milk, butter, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Add yeast, mix well, then blend in egg.
Cover and set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Add flour, and mix until dough is well blended and soft.
Roll into an 18-inch square.
Combine... - 45.0122
Honey-Wheat Crescents is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Honey-Wheat Crescents dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.9868
Roast Turkey With Honey And Lemon Baste Microwave Method
This recipe for roasted turkey with honey and lemon can be prepared in the microwave. Simply brushed and basted with a honey and lemon sauce flavored with garlic and butter, the turkey roast can be served with steamed vegetables as a complete meal. Adapted... - 44.9417
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons soybean oil, black bean sauce, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, salt, ground ginger, honey, Five Spice powder and pork in bowl; mix well.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 24 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Preheat oven to 325... - 44.8875
Spiced Watermelon Honey
Remove all green outer rind and red meat from watermelon rind; discard.
Force remaining rind through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Measure; there should be 6 cups.
Put in kettle with water.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until melon is... - 44.8085
Honey Orange Twist
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Dissolve yeast in water and add orange, honey, salt, egg, oil and mix well.
3. In a large basin, combine and stir the flour and the liquid to make soft dough.
4. Turn out on a floured board and knead for... - 44.5712
Grease baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a medium saucepan, heat sugar, butter and honey, stirring constantly until all ingredients have melted.
Remove from heat and pour into a large bowl.
Stir frequently until lukewarm.
Beat egg with... - 44.5389
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 7-inches and line its bottom with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients. Add all the remaining... - 44.5019
Pour milk over shortening, sugar and salt.
Crumble yeast into lukewarm water to soften.
Cool milk to lukewarm, add yeast and eggs.
Beat in flour to make a soft dough, turn out on a floured board and knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover and let... - 44.1426
Honey Wheat Crescents
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl.
Stir in 1 teaspoon honey; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons honey, milk, margarine, and salt in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until margarine... - 43.916
Fruits And Honey Dessert
1) In a slow cooker, place together peaches, pineapples, apples, water or juice, honey, lemon and cinnamon.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 to 4 hours until tender.
3) Stir in banana.
4) Spoon thee peach mixture equally in 4 dessert... - 43.8706
Honey Baked Rabbit
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces in the mixture of vinegar, water, garlic, bay leaves and onion.
3) Cover with a lid and place into refrigerator to marinate for at least 4 hours,... - 43.819
Honey Comb Mould
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites into clean and dry mixing bowls.
2. In a cup, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and add colour and essence to it.
3. Combine egg yolks, sugar and milk and lightly whisk with a fork to blend... - 43.7662
Honey Pear Crisp
For the Honey Pear Crisp fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Honey Pear Crispis simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 43.7294
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and add the softened butter, honey and sugar.
Grate the rind from the lemon and add to the bowl with 1 tbsp of the juice.
Separate the egg and add the yolk to the... - 43.7156
Honey Of A Breakfast
This Honey Of A Breakfast is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, Honey Of A Breakfast is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 43.6034
Honey Nut Stir Fry
Cut pork into thin strips; set aside.
Combine orange juice, honey, soy sauce, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; mix well.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and celery; stir-fry about 3 minutes.
Remove vegetables; set... - 43.5913
1) In a saucepan, heat water to 160°F, stir in the honey and mix in thoroughly.
2) Allow the honey mixture to cool to 70 °F and add in, lemon juice, nutrients, champagne yeast and tea.
3) Put the lid on and place in the warm place to ferment for 3... - 43.5093
Char Siu Honey Roasted Pork
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. To make a sauce in a pan boil the marinade and the water and drippings from the baking tin together for a few minutes, then strain into a gravy boat.
3. To prepare the pork cut the pork into strips... - 43.1028
Honey, Orange And Thyme Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using the milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Place the sugar in a bowl and combine with the melted butter, soured milk or buttermilk, eggs, thyme, honey and orange zest.
In... - 43.0898
Lemon And Honey Buttons
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar and honey until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift together the flour, cinnamon and salt, then work these dry ingredients into the... - 43.0892
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the lemon rind and make a well in the centre of the ingredients.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and honey in a saucepan over a... - 42.9752
Chewy Lemon Honey Cookies
In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat honey, margarine, granulated sugar and lemon peel until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
Gradually stir in flour mixture until... - 42.5249
1. Wash prunes and soak it in water for one hour.
2. Preheat oven at 375° F.
3. In a saucepan, bring prunes to a boil.
4. Add farfel, salt, lemon juice, honey and butter.
5. In a baking dish, take the above mixture.
6. Cover with a... - 42.4944
Honey Lemon Sculpture Cookies
In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
In another large bowl, combine sugar, salt, honey, vanilla, and lemon peel; add butter and water and beat until sugar is dissolved.
Gradually stir in flour mixture to form a stiff dough.
Use dough... - 42.414
Toasted Honey Sesame Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Remove the crusts from the sliced bread.
3) Mix margarine and honey.
4) Brush the slices with this mixture and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
5) Cut each slice of bread into 4 finger-length... - 42.4113
Honey Wheat Twist
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Stir in honey, margarine, salt, egg and 2 cups all-purpose flour.
Beat until smooth.
Divide dough into halves.
Stir enough of the whole wheat flour into 1 half to form a soft dough.
Stir enough of the remaining... - 42.2651
1) Take a deep saucepan and add all the ingredients in it.
2) Allow it to bubble and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Add ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper to it for a spicier and a more savory sauce.
4) Add a tablespoon of cornstarch to it along with some... - 41.9084
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in honey and vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt.
Cover with plastic... - 41.7773
Whole Wheat Honey Hearts
Combine flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
Add ginger and wheat germ.
Warm honey, corn syrup and margarine in a small saucepan over low heat.
Stir occasionally until margarine has melted and combined with honey and corn syrup.
Let cool; when lukewarm,... - 41.7255
Honey Glazed Pork
1. Lightly salt the meat and then set it aside till required
2. Prepare the spring onions by slitting them into 3inch (7-5cm) lengths. Then add the ginger by cutting it into slices 3inches (7-5cm) x 1/4inch(0-5crn).
3. In a large wok,... - 41.6871
Sesame Honey Crackers
1 In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sesame seeds, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, and mustard.
With a pastry blender or 2 forks, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2 In a glass measuring cup, combine the milk, honey, and... - 41.4939
Honey Spice Cookies
1.Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Beat honey and butter together.
2.Add in the eggs and beat.
3.Sift dry ingredients and add to the honey mixture.
4. Blend well.
5.Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to a thickness of 1/4 inch or 5 mm.... - 41.2655
Honey Orange Cookies
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Beat the butter, honey, and eggs well.
Add the juice and rind.
Stir in the flour mixture.
Stir in the oat flakes and pecans.
Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto an oiled baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes... - 40.9443
Honey Walnut Clusters
Prepare cookie sheet by lining it with sheet of lightly buttered aluminum foil; set aside.
Place sugar and butter in large bowl; cream together.
Add vanilla and flour; combine with pastry blender.
Mix in walnuts.
Add cream and blend everything together (best... - 40.9183
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Mix in milk, 1/2 cup sugar, the salt, eggs, shortening and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until... - 40.8513
Honey Orange Crisps
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add egg, honey and ginger, mixing until smooth.
Mix in orange juice and extract.
Sift flour and add slowly, beating well between each addition.
Roll out very thin on a lightly floured pastry cloth and cut... - 40.815
Honey Walnut Palmiers
1. Cover a large cookie sheet with double thickness of brown paper.
2. Let the patty shells stand at room temperature 1/2 hour, to soften.
3. On lightly floured pastry cloth, overlap patty shells, making three rows of 4 shells each. With rolling pin, roll to... - 40.2182
Honey Glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry with paper towels; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt and insert celery tops and quartered onion into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips... - 40.1734
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take chickpeas. Wash it and cover it with a lid. Soak it overnight.
3. Drain the water.
4. In a pan, take chickpeas.
5. Add water and bring it to a boil.
6. Reduce flame and let it cook over... - 40.034
Honey Barbecued Salmon
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the salmon with... - 39.9002
Combine salad oil, 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate, sugar and orange peel.
Sift dry ingredients; add to orange juice mixture.
Stir in 3/4 cup pecans; mix thoroughly.
Shape dough into crescents.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until browned... - 39.9
Honey Pineapple Slices
Preheat a 9 by 5" loaf pan.
Blend together the honey, oil and the egg gradually and mix well at full speed for a few minutes.
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, then coat the nuts with one half of the flour.
Gradually fold in the other half to... - 39.4884
Melon Kabobs With Honey And Orange Flower Water
1) Cut the melon into two halves and remove the seeds. Scoop out small balls of flesh using a melon bailer and keep aside.
2) Trim cantaloupe and discard rind. Cut it lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch wedges.
3) In a large bowl combine the... - 39.3809
1.Start by preheating the oven to 375F degrees
2.To prepare dough for brioche, first on a floured canvas, knead the dough until smooth
3.In a bowl, cover the dough and let it rise
4.Once the dough turns light, shape it into a long... - 39.3784
Special Honey Drops
Cream shortening and honey together.
Add egg; and beat until blended.
Stir in oats and milk.
Combine dry ingredients; add with raisins to creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 400° for 18 to 20 minutes. - 39.297
Honey Butter Crunchies
This delicious honey butter crunchies are impressive add-ons to your party menu. Delight in the subtle flavor of vanilla and coconut covered in honey! - 39.2726
Petaled Honey Ring
1. Take the rolls from the package and separate to make 24 even peices
2. To make each layer take a 7 cup ring mould and butter well. Place 12 peices evenly.
3. On top of this layer sprinkle 1 tablespoon of currants, 1 teaspoon of lemon rind, drizzle... - 39.2507
Raisin Honey Drops
Combine butter, honey, sugar & egg; cream together.
Add dry ingredients and blend in.
Stir in raisins & oats.
Drop by spoon on greased pan.
Bake at 370 degrees for 12-15 minutes until brown. - 39.2323
Honey Vanilla Heart With Raspberry Puree
The night before serving, slit the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a small sharp knife.
With the tip of the knife, scrape the seeds into a mixing bowl.
Add the yogurt, barley malt sweetener, and honey and mix well.
Line a small bowl with a double layer of... - 39.213
Sweet 'n Sour Baste
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine together honey, tomato sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil and red pepper seasoning in it.
2) Cover and shake vigorously for blending the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate the... - 39.1507
Honey Broiled Scallops
1. Pre heat oven at 170 c (340 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine ginger, soy sauce, oil, honey and lime juice. Mix well and add scallops. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Place marinated scallops on 8 individual skewers and... - 39.128
Honey Baked Quince
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. Arrange quinces in shallow baking dish.
3. In a bowl mix honey with lemon.
4. Fill the quinces with the mixture.
5. Sprinkle sugar over it.
6. Cover the bottom of a pan with water.
7. Bake in oven... - 39.0473
In large mixing bowl stir together rolled oats, flaked coconut, chopped walnuts, and flour; set aside.
In saucepan combine brown sugar, butter or margarine, and honey; bring mixture to boiling, stirring frequently.
Pour over oat mixture, blending well.
For... - 38.8602
Honey Curried Trout Bundles
Remove outer leaves and tough parts from broccoli.
Cut the broccoli stalks crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then break flowerets into smaller pieces.
In a covered saucepan cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes or till nearly... - 38.8595
Beat water and honey in saucepan until thoroughly blended.
Place over medium heat and bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes without stirring.
Remove from heat and add next 5 ingredients.
Strain into ice tray or shallow dish.
When ready to serve, whip... - 38.8239
Honey And Spice Roast Turkey
In a small bowl stir together pepper, ginger, salt, and five-spice powder.
In another small bowl combine honey and soy.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with some of the spice mixture.
Fasten neck skin to back of turkey... - 38.7065
Honey Paprika Prawns
Whisk together the honey, paprika, Worcestershire, soya, thyme, chili, oil and sherry.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Butterfly the shrimp by cutting a slit down the back of the shrimp.
Rinse under cold water and pat dry in paper towels.
Cover shrimp with the... - 38.601
Honey Drop With Mace
Cream butter and sugar until well blended.
Beat In egg yolk and orange peel; blend in honey.
Combine flour, baking powder, mace and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful about 2 Inches apart onto cookie sheets: flatten with fork dipped... - 38.2475
Rye Honey Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets for about 8 dozen cookies.
2) In a saucepan, heat the honey till it become liquid.
3) Sift rye flour, cake flour and ground ginger into a skillet. Heat on low flame.
4) Stir gently... - 38.1388
Cream the margarine and sugar until just mixed .
Add the egg and honey and mix until incorporated.
Add the flour, baking powder and salt and process to a soft dough.
Put heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture on to a greased baking sheet.
Flatten the tops with a... - 37.9509
1) Grate the rinds.
2) In a heatproof bowl, put the marshmallows and honey, stand over a pan of gently simmering water and allow to melt, stirring constantly.
3) Remove the pan from the heat, add the remaining ingredients and stir well... - 37.8588
Lemon Honey Granita
Lemon Honey Granita recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 37.599
Cream honey, sugar, butter and egg.
Sift flour, salt, cinnamon and soda together; stir into creamed mix- ture.
Add oats and raisins; drop by rounded tea- spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Place on upper shelf of oven.
Bake in 375-degree oven for 12 min-... - 37.3877
Broiled Salmon With Honey And Vermouth
1. In a bowl, combine wine, mustard, honey, ginger, salt and pepper and stir wll with a whisk
2. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray and place the salmon over it, basting with half of the honey mixture
3. Broil for eight minutes or so until the fish... - 37.3473
Rye Honey Cookies
Heat honey to boil.
Sift flours into warm skillet over low heat, stirring constantly so flours will not brown.
Quickly stir part of flour into hot honey.
Add rest of flour and other ingredients to honey mixture.
Stir with wooden... - 37.2197
Sesame Seed And Honey Fingers
1 In a small bowl, cream the butter using a wooden spoon until soft and fluffy.
2 Beat in the sesame seeds and honey.
3 On the grill rack, place the toast slices, untoasted side up,
4 Spread the sesame seed mixture liberallly on each slice.
5 ... - 37.2189
Honey Basted Duckling
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling (wrap and refrigerate to use in soup another day). With sharp knife and kitchen shears, cut duckling into quarters. Trim excess skin and discard fat from duckling pieces. Rinse duckling pieces with running cold water;... - 36.9201
Honey Rhubarb Betty
1. In 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish combine rhubarb, sugar, water, nutmeg and salt.
2. In a bowl blend honey and butter and stir in bread cubes.
3. Spoon over top of rhubarb and bake at 375° about 30 minutes or till golden brown.
4. Serve the... - 36.8737
Steamed Pears With Honey And Currants
Cut a 1-inch cap from the top of each pear.
Core pear, cutting to, but not through the bottom.
Combine boiling water and currants in a small bowl.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Combine honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a small saucepan; stir... - 36.715
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 36.6815
Honey And Spice Duckling
Combine salt, pepper, ginger, and five spice powder.
Sprinkle cavity of duck with some of the salt mixture; rub remaining on skin.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin all over with fork.
Place duckling,... - 36.4129
Orange Honey Cubes
Cut crusts from top and sides of bread.
Cut bread lengthwise almost through to bottom crust; cut crosswise to form 8 cubes.
Combine sugar, cinna- mon, honey, orange juice, melted butter and nuts; stir until blended.
Pour mixture over bread, letting mixture... - 36.2804
Honey Drop Cookies
Cream shortening, sugar and honey.
Add gradually flour, baking powder and salt.
Nuts if desired.
Drop on greased pan from teaspoon.
These cookies will spread.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350F. - 36.2737
These honey specials are the exquisite picks for dinner parties or special occasions. Delight in this wonderful recipe and simply treat your taste-buds! - 36.15
Honey Drop Cookies With Apricot Jam
Mix shortening, sugar and eggs together thoroughly.
Stir in honey and vanilla.
Add flour and soda sifted together.
Chill dough until firm, several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll dough into balls the size of walnuts and place on ungreased... - 35.4092
Honey Recipes By Category