Skillet Pork Chop
- » Homestyle Skillet Pork Chop
Homestyle Skillet Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homestyle skillet pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homestyle skillet pork chop recipes.
Homestyle Double-breaded Pork Chops
Homestyle Double-Breaded Pork Chops is a very easy to prepare side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious baked Homestyle Double-Breaded Pork Chops; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 34.7112
Skillet Pork And Sauerkraut
1. Preheat broiler. Broil chops on broiler rack in roasting pan 4 inches from heat source 2 minutes on each side.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water and... - 29.7598
Pork Chop Supper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add pork chops. Cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Turn and cook 3 minutes longer; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add onion and rice to... - 29.1575
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add garlic and cook over medium heat until softened, about 1 minute.
3. Add wine, rosemary, and pepper. Cook over high heat until wine is reduced by half; stir in tomatoes,... - 28.9547
Cajun Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil; add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in seasonings; set aside to cool.
3. Using sharp paring knife, make four... - 34.5512
Baked Pork Chops With Homemade Gravy
If you are looking for a great bung-it-all-in-the-oven dish, this is it. Betty adds a healthy twist to the greasy pork chops by baking it. This super easy pork chop recipe is so good that it tastes like you have slogged for hours over the stove for hours.... - 97.9592
Barbecued Steaks And Beans
In 10-inch skillet brown the steaks with onion in oil 1 minute per side. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add beans, barbecue sauce, garlic salt, and oregano.
Reduce heat (220°).
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cover; heat just till cheese melts. - 34.6329
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, brown the sausage over moderate heat, stirring to break up, then transfer to paper towels. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of drippings from the skillet. Add the onion, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt; saute for 5 minutes.... - 36.2288