- » Homemade Yeast Doughnut
Homemade Yeast Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade yeast doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade yeast doughnut recipes.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 42.0034
Homemade Donuts Using Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), milk, water, egg, all purpose flour, sugar and salt.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in... - 111.562
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 48.2223
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 37.9112
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2cups of the flour, yeast, and nutmeg.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 40.5839
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Sunburst Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture; add egg and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 41.4093
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052