- » Homemade Yam
Homemade Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade yam recipes.
Yam And Ham Dinner For 2
Parboil yams 25 minutes.
Peel, and slice thickly lengthwise.
Gash fat edge of ham in several places.
Melt butter.or margarine in large covered skillet or electric frying pan.
Add ham slice and potatoes; saute 3â€”5 minutes over low heat; turn contents... - 36.7815
Sliced Yam Pie
Boil yams until half-cooked; then cool with cold running water.
Peel and slice.
Peel, core, and slice apples.
Combine yam and apple slices in a bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine brown sugar replacement, fructose, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and cloves in a... - 45.218
Apple Yam Bake
1. Mix the apples, potatoes and orange rind in 12-cup baking dish.
2. Mix brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle half over apple mixture; toss lightly to mix. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the melted butter or margarine over top; cover.
3. Bake... - 29.2698
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of sugar, molasses, spices, butter, salt and yam.
3.Stir in eggs and milk.
4.Add yams and stir well.
5.Take a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole and pour the mixture in it.
6.Bake for 1 1/2... - 43.3594
Wash yams; drain but do not dry.
Set in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours (depending on size and shape).
Cool, peel and place in large bowl.
Mash until smooth.
Add butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, lemon peel, juice and salt; mix well.
Spoon... - 44.312
Yams make for hearty soups. This slow-cooker dish perfected with seasonings and additives is indeed irresistible. For a great tasting yam soup recipe, follow the step-by-step instructions on the same. A great way to fill up your stomach on hungry evenings. - 76.0172
Yam Praline Pie
1. Prepare the pastry and press into a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Beat the eggs, then beat in the sugars, spices, and salt. Stir in the yams. Gradually stir in the milk and cream.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake... - 37.0628
Souffle Yams In Orange Shells
1. Wash yams. Place in large saucepan; cover with boiling water; add salt.
2. Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, 35 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
3. Drain yams; let cool. Peel and slice. (If using canned yams, omit Steps 1 and 2.)
4. Cut... - 43.2752
Turkey Parts With Barbecued Yams
Arrange turkey parts on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Wash yams, pat dry, rub with butter, pierce skin, and wrap in foil; place on grill beside turkey.
Cover barbecue and adjust dampers according to... - 34.2582
Yams And Broccoli With Provolone Sauce
Heat onions in their liquid with the seasoned salt; drain and keep warm.
Cook broccoli in the broth until just tender.
Drain broccoli and drizzle with browned butter.
Pour the syrup over the hot yams.
Arrange broccoli, yams, and onions in a heated 2-quart... - 33.4094
Hani And Yam Steaks
1) Take a saucepan and mix well brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, pineapple and lemon juice for the sauce.
2) Uncover and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally till the mixture boils and thickens.
3) Take a serving dish and place ham on it.
4) Top... - 40.5428
Holiday Sweet Potatoes
Wash, dry, and oil the skins of the potatoes.
Bake the potatoes about 1 hour at 400 C or until tender.
Cool until easy to handle.
Slice the cooked potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the soft potatoes and mix with the butter, milk, salt, spices if desired,... - 37.8634
Potatoes And Grains
1. Rinse onions and scrub yams and potatoes; set in a 10- by 15-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 450° oven until yams and potatoes give readily when gently pressed, about 1 hour (about 50 minutes in a convection oven).
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat butter until... - 24.9116
Tabor City Tater And Sausage Bake
1. Brown sausage lightly in a large skillet over moderately high heat, breaking up with a fork. Add onion and celery, reduce heat to moderate and stir-fry 8 to 10 minutes until limp. Mix in sage, thyme, celery salt, salt and pepper; turn heat to lowest point,... - 32.4902
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
This simple recipe of Yambilee Ice Cream Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Yambilee Ice Cream Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 40.1986
Skillet Golden Sweets
1. Heat butter or margarine, marmalade, water and lemon juice in a skillet; add potatoes and prunes; cover.
2. Cook slowly 15 minutes, basting to glaze. - 19.8287
Sancocho De Gallina Dura (panamanian Soup)
1) Cut the chicken into small pieces.
2) Season the chicken with the culantro, onion, paprika, garlic, chives and parsley. Also add some salt and pepper, and other preferred seasonings (if wanted).
3) Mix the chicken pieces really well... - 98.7616
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water to cover in a large saucepan, about 35 minutes, or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly; peel.
2. Place potatoes in a large bowl; mash. Add the butter or margarine, bourbon, orange juice, brown... - 26.3046