- » Homemade Whiskey
Homemade Whiskey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade whiskey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade whiskey recipes.
Homemade Cinnamon And Cherry Infused Whiskey
1. In a wide mouthed glass bottle, add the cherries along with their juices. Fill in the whisky, up to ¾ th of the capacity of the bottle.
2. Slip in a whole cinnamon stick and shut the mouth of the bottle with its lid.
3. Shake the bottle to mix its... - 119.534
Homemade Irish Whiskey Cream
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream tastes just like the one in the bottle. Once you have tried this recipes, you'll never buy it again! Whiskey mixed with milk, cream, coffee, chocolate syrup; all these ingredients must surely be available in your kitchen. This... - 114.484
Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream Whiskey
1. In a jug, combine whiskey, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
2. Add espresso, vanilla extract, almond extract, and chocolate syrup in it. Mix well.
3. Serve homemade Irish cream whiskey immediately and enjoy. - 0
You May Also Like!
Rub both sides of steaks with freshly ground pepper.
Brown steaks on both sides in olive oil in heavy skillet for 5 minutes or until desired degree of doneness; drain.
Stir in whiskey, flaming steaks for 1 minute.
Transfer steaks to warm serving platter.
Stir... - 36.5604
Al Waxman S Whiskey Steak
1. Rub some crushed pepper over the steak pressing it into the meat.
2. Add oil and vinegar and keep it marinated at room temperature for 3 to 4 hours.
3. Heat the grill and grill the meat until done as desired.
4. Sprinkle some sugar on... - 42.036
Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Use sauce to baste pork or beef when grilling. - 28.3374
Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
1. Scrub potatoes. Cook, covered, in boiling salted water to cover in a large saucepan, about 35 minutes, or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly; peel.
2. Place potatoes in a large bowl; mash. Add the butter or margarine, bourbon, orange juice, brown... - 28.4408
Homemade Irish Cream Liqueur
In blender container, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Stir before serving. - 28.7387
How To Make Homemade Irish Cream
Get St. Patrick's Day morning off on the right start (or really any morning) with this delicious rich cream that will put your morning coffee on a whole new level. - 0
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
New England Punch
In large saucepan or Dutch oven, combine lemon juice and syrup; heat just to boiling.
Stir in whiskey; heat just till hot.
Do not boil.
Serve immediately in small mugs or heat-proof glasses.
Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with lemon slices, if... - 29.4457
Mix fruit juices and grenadine in large bowl.
Add whiskey and let stand 20 minutes.
Just before serving, pour over a large block of ice.
Add sparkling water slowly and serve at once.
Add fruit to decorate.
16 servings. - 33.8674
Irish Coffee Parfait
1. Combine gelatin and the 1/2 cup sugar in a medium-size bowl. Stir in boiling coffee until sugar and gelatin dissolve. Stir in the Irish whiskey.
2. Chill until gelatin is as thick as unbeaten egg white. Pour gelatin mixture into 8 parfait or dessert... - 25.2085
Homemade Whiskey Recipes By Category