- » Homemade Wheat
Homemade Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Wheat recipes.
Homemade Teuchi Udon Noodles
Have you always been wondering how to prepare the perfect Teuchi Udon Noodles at home? This video will clear all your doubts. Watch the chef make these authentic Teuchi Udon Noodles effortlessly and replicate the same in your own kitchen. - 147.301
Homemade Whole Grain Bread
Have you been looking for an easy method to bake your own Whole Grain Bread at home? Try this super simple recipe that you can replicate in your own kitchen. Don't give it a miss. - 81.7917
Homemade Country Loaf
1. In a large bowl, prepare the starter for the dough by tipping the flour and yeast together.
2. Use a wooden spoon to mix 200ml water into the flour and yeast mix.
3. Cover the bowl with an oiled cling film sheet and leave it overnight in... - 45.6036
Homemade Brown Bread
1) Mix together the water and sugar and stir it into the dried yeast to make the yeast liquid.
2) Allow to stand for about 15 minutes so that the mixture is frothy.
3) In a bowl, put all the dry ingredients and pour the yeast mixture all over, along... - 42.6794
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add egg, oil, salt and flour.
Put in bowl covered with damp cloth.
Take out and use as needed.
When making rolls, let rise in a warm place.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or... - 41.7739
Homemade Sally Lunn With Yeast
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir lightly to mix; let stand 5 minutes, then mix in milk and set aside.
Cream butter until light, add sugar, and continue creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; mix in salt.
Add... - 39.7129
Place steel blade in dry work bowl; add flour, salt, and egg.
Process till consistency of cormeal.
With machine running, slowly pour milkthrough feed tube.
Process till a ball forms.
Transfer to floured surface; cover.
Let rest 10 minutes.
Roll to 16x12-inch... - 36.4264
Homemade Cake Mix
1) Use a very large bowl, to add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Use a pastry blender or fingertips to cut in shortening into the mixture until it becomes crumbly.
4) Use to prepare cake or store in airtight... - 34.7732
Homemade Udon Or Soba Noodles
To make noodles
1. To flour in a large bowl, add salted water a little at a time and knead by hand until dough sticks together. (If making soba noodles, dissolve salt in 1/2 cup hot water, add to buckwheat flour, knead with plastic spatula, add 1/2 cup cold... - 32.3201
Homemade Sourdough Starter
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup water; stir in remaining water, flour, and sugar.
Cover with cheesecloth; let stand at room temperature for 5 to 10 days, stirring twice a day.
If room is warm, let stand the shorter time.
Cover; refrigerate till 12... - 30.18