- » Homemade Western Dressing
Homemade Western Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade western dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade western dressing recipes.
Melt butter in small sauce-pan; add garlic.
Let stand 1 hour.
Saute croutons lightly in garlic butter.
Place romaine in chilled salad bowl.
Pour on Dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Toss to coat romaine evenly with Dressing.
Add... - 31.7409
Homemade Oil And Vinegar Dressing
Crush garlic in the salt with mustard.
With wire whisk blend in vinegar, then slowly whisk in salad oil.
Whisk until blended and slightly thickened.
Add pepper and herbs as desired. - 28.9988
Homemade Pizza From "the Vermont Kitchen'
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to... - 87.5294
Pear And Grape Salad
1. Pare the whole pears.
2. Halve them and core using a teaspoon or potato parer.
3. Cut and deseed the grapes into halves.
4. In a glass bowl, blend the cream cheese with dressing until smooth and of dropping consistency.
5. Use a... - 37.8944
Mix together the meat, cheese, sweetcorn and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and cream with lemon juice to sharpen. Season with pepper. Fold the mayonnaise dressing through the meat and cheese. Arrange a bed of lettuce on a dish and pile the meat and cheese... - 29.5002
1. Wash romaine and endives a day before serving.
2. Separate into leaves. Make halves of the outer leaves.
3. Using paper towel pat dry or spin-dry greens.
4. Place in plastic bags and refrigerate separately.
5. Wash the tomatoes and dry... - 40.3444
Combine oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic in a jar with a tight lid.
Arrange greens in a salad bowl.
Sprinkle with chopped egg. - 34.0018
Toss all the ingredients together in the French dressing and chill for 30 minutes before serving. - 18.8548
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the salad greens, watercress, radishes, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Sprinkle with the corn, then mound the carrots in the center and circle with the tomatoes.
2. Alternately arrange the cheese, ham,... - 34.1448
Cut the melons in half and remove the seeds.
Scoop out the flesh, leaving 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) thick shells.
Dice the flesh and put it into a bowl.
Dice the cucumber and pears and mix with the melon.
Pour in the vinaigrette, toss well to mix and set aside for 1... - 42.289
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a 2-quart souffle dish. In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Stir in the flour and cook until bubbly. Whisk in the milk, salt, and ground red pepper, then cook, whiskmg constantly, for 5 minutes... - 31.9044
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain and let them stand in the steam until they are dry but still warm.
5. Generously... - 47.8101
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Trim the base of the chicory heats and strip the outer wilted and damaged leaves.
2. Wipe the heads of chicory with a damp and clean kitchen towl.
3. Cut crosswise into chunks. Keep aside.
4. Use a sharp paring knife to peel skin and white... - 34.0767
1. Strip the outer leaves from the red cabbage and discard.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters, remove and discard the core.
3. Finely shred the cabbage with a sharp knife or in the food processor if you like. .
4. Place in a bowl of cold salted... - 41.5375
Rice And Pineapple Salad
1. Finely chop the pineapple rings into bits.
2. Halve, deseed and finely chop the green pepper.
3. Wash, trim and shred the spring onions.
4. In a colander or sieve, place the rice
5. Wash under cold tap water and drain thoroughly, 3 to 4 times... - 40.0459