- » Homemade Wafers
Homemade Wafers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade wafers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade wafers recipes.
Making the perfect Crisp Wafers has never been this easy. Give this relatively quick and simple recipe a try and delight in your own homemade Crisp Wafers! - 43.2064
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Cheese Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Cheese Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 34.1426
Corn Meal Wafers
Snacks are a must for me to nibble on during my leisure and I have found this Corn Meal Wafers as a great way to indulge myself. You too would want to try this wonderful and extremely delicious Corn Meal Wafers; use this simple recipe then! - 40.3172
These delicious paper-thin wafer biscuits are perfect crunchy-partner to go with tea or coffee. Quick and easy to make, try this wonderful recipe today! - 26.4861
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium-sized bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula.
2. Drop dough by 2 teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake cookies 10... - 29.1984
Graham Wafer Crust
Blend all ingredients and press firmly and evenly on bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan.
Chill. - 20.123
Crispy Cheese Wafers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a small bowl, combine flour, cheese, onion salt, and celery seed.
Add oil, working mixture with your fingers.
Add water and buttermilk a little at a time until evenly mixed, and dough holds together and is workable.
Divide dough... - 40.5509
1. Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, then egg, beating until light and fluffy; stir in flour and currant mixture.
3.... - 31.0621
Spicy Ginger Wafers
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, one third at a time, until well blended.
4. Roll dough, a... - 35.5621
1. Sift flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with the 1 cup sugar until fluffy in medium size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and molasses.
3. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, until... - 35.4602
1. Sift flour, soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, blending well to make a soft dough. Chill... - 33.3966
Hazelnut Cheese Wafers
Hazelnut Cheese Wafers is indeed the best pick for kids. The recipe is rich with the flavored of smoked cheddar cheese, cayenne pepper and toasted hazelnuts. Quite an crunchy-n-yummy treat it is. - 37.6023
Brown Edge Lemon Wafers
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tea spoon grated lemon rind in a cup; reserve.
3. Cream shortening and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy in a medium-size bowl; beat in egg and 1 teaspoon lemon rind.
4.... - 37.3978
Graham Wafer Sandwiches
Blend cheese, honey and orange rind.
Spread on half of graham wafers.
Spread remaining wafers with peanut butter.
Put a cheese-spread wafer and a peanut butter-spread wafer together for each sandwich. - 25.4082
Choco Sugar Wafers
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in melted chocolate, egg, vanilla and milk. Sift in dry ingredients, a... - 33.6948
Lacy Oat Sandwich Wafers
In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in the oats, sugar, flour, milk and corn syrup; mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto foil-lined baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool... - 37.9861
Tender Tea Wafers
As the name suggests, Tender Tea Wafers are a great tea time snack. Simply flavored with the lemon, the cheese goes well with it. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy your evening tea more than before! - 44.3036
Tender Tea Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and cream cheese together until light and creamy.
3. Put sugar and cream and blend until frothy.
4. Add sifted flour and mix well.
5. Make rolls of the dough and cover with waxed... - 42.776
Vanilla Wafer Cake
Cream butter and sugar together; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add milk and vanilla; mix well.
Add pecans, coconut and vanilla wafers; mix well.
Pour into well greased and floured tube pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 30.2002
Vanilla Wafer Cake
Beat 6 eggs, add 1/2 cup milk.
Add 12 oz. box vanilla wafers.
Let stand until moistened.
Add 2 cups sugar, 1 1/2 sticks butter.
Add 1 cup pecans or walnuts, 1 can coconut.
Bake in tube pan 1 1/2 hours at 300 F°.
Let cool completely before removing. - 27.3235
Nut, Wafer And Chocolate Magic Bars
Snack bars are not hard to make most often with commonly available ingredients. Here is a recipe to make delicious bars for kids with layers of chocolate, coconut, butter and walnuts to name a few. A sure hit with kids and a good idea to satiate food cravings! - 112.775
Rolled Vanilla Wafers
These rolled vanilla wafers are homemade wafers made with vanilla flavoring to them. baked simply with eggs, flour, sugar and milk, I love these vanilla wafers with vanilla or chocolate ice cream on the side or spread on them before serving! - 44.2358
Europe S Classics
1. Beat egg whites until they stand in firm peaks in a small bowl with electric mixer at high speed.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in flour, then fold in beaten egg whites, a third at a time, until no streaks... - 30.0793
These Peppermint Parfaits are a desire ! I love the marshmallow and whipped topping inclusions, with chocolate wafer garnish ! You'll love these Peppermint Parfaits once you try them out too. Don't you agree with me ? - 37.5722
Butter the inside of a fluted bundt mold or a small angel cake pan generously.
Sprinkle with pecans or slivered almonds.
Scatter crushed graham wafers mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon over the butter.
Beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar together.
Add 1 egg yolk at a... - 43.3434
Graham Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan; butter pan, line with waxed paper, butter paper.
Combine crumbs, sprouts and baking powder in bowl.
In mixing bowl beat yolks, gradually adding sugar, until light.
Beat in vanilla and almond... - 43.3206
Apple Sunday Pie
This is a simple recipe for you to make your favorite Apple Sunday Pie in your own style. Deliciously different and appetizingly inviting, this Apple Sunday Pie recipe is a must try! - 41.3744
Chocolate-maple Bourbon Balls
Chocolate-Maple Bourbon Balls is a simply delicious dessert recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Chocolate-Maple Bourbon Balls; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 33.5577
Creme De Menthe Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add egg, stirring well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
Stir in vanilla.
Shape dough into two 8- x 1 1/2-inch blocks.
Wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze several hours or... - 42.1293
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Beat butter, brown sugar and egg together until fluffy.
Put rolled oats through the fine blade of the food chopper or blend in blender until almost like meal.
Add to creamed mixture along with... - 42.6306
This simple recipe of Never-Fail Lemon is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Never-Fail Lemon-which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 42.459
Delicious Homemade Banana Pudding
Thanks to this video recipe, you can add a banana pudding recipe to your list of healthy eating ideas for dessert. Anne from ezgf.blogspot.com shows you how to make a healthier banana pudding. Plus, this cooking video shows you how to make your own vanilla... - 115.676
Homemade Banana Pudding Milkshake
Banana Pudding milkshake...sounds yummy, taste yummier!! This video feature the recipe of a rich banana pudding milkshake with a creamy taste of vanilla and real bananas. It will surely evoke memories of the banana milkshake of your favorite restaurant.... - 107.148
Homemade Mini Cheesecakes
Mini Cheesecakes...Just the name is enough to get anyone drooling over this delicious recipe. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicacy for your loved ones in your own kitchen. This one is sure to get you a lot of compliments. - 114.365
Homemade Wiener Schnitzel
1. Beat out scallops between pieces of waxed paper until wafer thin. Toss in seasoned flour until completely coated. Shake to remove excess. Beat the raw egg with a few drips of oil and some salt. Brush each scallop with this, then toss in the dried white... - 28.0022
Holiday Petite Cheesecakes
Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Divide mixture into 3 portions.
Add Grand Marnier to... - 46.2228
Mix all ingredients and press into a 9" square, flat pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, till toothpick comes out clean when tested.
Cool and cover with icing. - 23.0991
The paradise pudding is a flavorful and delicious pudding made with marshmalllows, cherries and blanched almonds. With added crushed macaroons and nuts along with whipped cream, the paradise puding is a frozen dessert. - 42.7434
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and shallots; saute, stirring constantly, until mushrooms are tender.
Add flour, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add water and... - 33.7013
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 43.3693
Cauliflower Cress Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cauliflower florets and milk. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, about 5 minutes. Drain the cauliflower mixture over a bowl, reserving the... - 39.6838
Cream Cheese Cake
this cheese cake recipe is a simple and delightful recipe or a homemade cheesecake. Prepared with graham wafer crumbs and cream cheese, the cheese cake filling if made with eggs, light cream along with the cream cheese with vanilla for flavor. Sprinkled with... - 43.4718
1. Cream together yolk of eggs and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Pour boiling milk over. Return to heat and cook to a custard consistency.
3. Remove from heat. Add gelatine dissolved in a little warm water. Mix well.
4. Cool and fold in stiffly beaten... - 45.1056
Combine regular pudding mix and 2 cups milk in a small saucepan.
Cook according to package directions.
Add 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, blend until marshmallows are melted.
Add half of whipped topping.
Layer one-third of vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 3-quart... - 38.9218
Sardine Appetizer Spread
Mash the sardines with a fork.
Combine with butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Let stand at room temperature a few minutes before serving.
Serve with crisp rye wafers. - 34.8868
This Egg-cottage Spread is a truly delicious way to augment your meal, any time of the day. Use this simple and quick way to prepare this Egg-cottage Spread and enjoy! - 28.7668
When I was a child, the first thing I used to grab from the grocer's store was this Cheese Balls. Now, I have this wonerful recipe for Cheese Balls and believe me, it sort of tastes better than I used to get at the store. So, if you too like Cheese Balls,... - 42.1187
Mix the first 4 ingredients together; then rub in 1 tablespoon butter, and, with a fork, stir in enough cold water (7-8 tablespoons) to make a fairly soft dough.
Knead about 5 minutes (on a lightly floured board) until smooth and shiny.
Roll out 1/8 inch... - 40.2035
Butter a pyrex pan.
Roll vanilla wafers to make crumbs.
Put wafers into pan and sides, saving a few for the top.
Cream together butter and powdered sugar.
Add well beaten eggs.
Pour this mixture over crumbs.
Spread crushed pineapple on top of... - 41.5075
marshmallow squares are marshmallow and cherry snacks that are prepared by freezing in the fridge. Prepared with graham wafer crumbs and condensed milk all mixed together with the bottled cherries and marshmallows, the marshmallow squares can be sprinkled... - 33.9682
Peanut Butter Puffs
Spread about 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on each wafer.
Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Top each with four marshmallows.
Broil for 2-3 minutes or until the marshmallows are lightly browned. - 21.4194
Fudge Sundae Pie
Cook milk, chocolate, marshmallows, and salt in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat until chocolate and marshmallows melt and mixture thickens; stir constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line bottom and sides of 9-inch pie pan or 2 (1-quart)... - 36.6917
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add pecans and vanilla wafers.
Top with cover, process until finely ground.
Add sugar and butter through food chute, pulse 3 or 4 times or until well mixed.
Press mixture firmly into a lightly greased 10-inch... - 26.5695
Special Hamburger Treats
Make "hamburgers" out of 2 vanilla wafers and 1 mint patty.
Use yellow and green icing as mustard and relish, to stick them together.
Use green tinted coconut as lettuce, if desired.
Brush egg white on top of each and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
These look... - 34.057
Maple Cream Fluff
In a large saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Cook and stir over low heat (do not boil) until gelatin is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat; slowly stir in syrup.
Set pan in ice water; whisk in milk.
Continue... - 43.1881
Magic Rum Balls
Combine wafer crumbs and nuts.
Add milk and rum extract, and blend well.
Chill about 1 hour.
Dip palms of hands into icing sugar.
Shape by teaspoonfuls into small balls.
Roll in icing sugar or sprinkles.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Balls will... - 33.414
Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, and butter, mixing well.
Press half of crumb mixture into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch dish.
Spread ice cream evenly over crust.
Press remaining crumb mixture over ice cream.
Cover and freeze until firm.
To serve, cut into... - 28.959
Crumb Topped Peaches
In a medium skillet heat juice or cider to boiling; add peach halves.
Cover and simmer 5 to 6 minutes or till tender, turning over once.
Place one fruit half in each dessert dish.
Drizzle juice around fruit.
Meanwhile, in a small skillet melt margarine.
Stir... - 29.2239
Eagle Brand Lemon Pie
Mix wafers, sugar and butter, and press into a 9-inch pie pan.
Cook at 375° for 5 minutes.
Mix milk, lemon juice, extract and egg yolks together, and pour into crust.
Top with cream. - 33.9787
Strawberry Yogurt Custard
1. In large bowl, blend yogurt, strawberries, honey, and almond and vanilla extracts. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in whipped topping.
2. Divide among 4 parfait glasses and chill until serving time. Sprinkle top of each with 1 tablespoon vanilla wafer... - 24.6314
Cookie Fruit Freeze
Line the bottom and sides of 8x8x2-inch pan with the chocolate wafers.
Combine whipped cream with sugar and rum flavoring.
Fold in fruit cocktail, banana, marshmallows, and walnuts.
Pile into cooky-lined pan.
Freeze firm. - 33.5339
Pizza Pick Ups
1. Place sesame wafers in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Top each with prosciutto, folding slices, if necessary, to fit. Place tomato slices over prosciutto. Sprinkle garlic salt, then Parmesan cheese over tomatoes.
2. Cut each slice of provolone cheese... - 28.9534
Raggedy Ann Puddings
1. Prepare vanilla pudding with milk, as package label directs.
2. Pour into 4 or 5 shallow, round dessert dishes. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until well chilled.
3. To decorate puddings: From tip of spoon, sprinkle some of crushed wafers around the edge of... - 28.1129
1. Roll vanilla wafers fine; combine with pecans, 10X sugar, cinnamon, pineapple juice and corn syrup in medium-size bowl; blend.
2. Form into thin, 2 inch long sticks by rolling between palms of your hands; place on cookie sheets covered with waxed paper or... - 29.8524
Baked Beans Dip
Put the contents of the can in a liquidiser.
Add the grated cheese, tomato ketchup, chilli powder, chilli sauce and salt.
Boil for 5 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add water.
How to serve
Take out the dip in a small bowl. Put the bowl in the centre of... - 34.1174
Ice Cream Sundae Pie
Combine crumbs and butter.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 350° for 8 minutes.
Cool. - 22.6033
Surprise Banana Pudding
Combine sugar, flour, and salt in top of a double boiler, stir in milk.
Bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cook, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually stir about... - 42.5638
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 38.3998
Peach-rice Loaf Supreme
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a glass loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Drain peach slices (save juice for sauce) and dry well on paper towelling.
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt thoroughly in saucepan.
Blend in milk gradually.
Bring to a boil over high heat,... - 44.7922
In a blender, combine cottage cheese, onion and spinach; blend until smooth.
Stir in water chestnuts, mayonnaise and horseradish.
Place a slice of ham and 2 tablespoons spinach mixture on each of 6 slices of bread; top with remaining bread slices.
Makes 6... - 32.1196
Mix gelatin, 1/3 cup sugar and salt in saucepan.
Beat egg yolk and pineapple juice together with a fork and stir into gelatin mixture gradually.
Set over moderate heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in lemon rind, lemon juice... - 45.8981
Basil Brie Torte
Basil Brie Torte does magic with water wafers, saltines or other plain crackers. This is a pretty easy recipe and you can substitute oregano, parsley or other herbs instead of basil. Basil Brie Torte makes a good appetizer, try it. - 39.8839
Vanilla Nut Crust
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, crushed vanilla wafers, and salt.
Cut in lard or shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Stir in the finely chopped pecans.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to... - 36.4421
Ice Cream Sundae Dessert
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and salt; cook and stir until thickened, about 25 minutes.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
Combine the wafer crumbs and butter; set aside 1 cup.
Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13-in.x... - 38.5243
Chocolate Mint Chiffon Pie
1. Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and 1 teaspoon carob or cocoa powder. Spread over bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Set crust aside.
2. In medium saucepan, combine gelatin, 1/4 cup carob or cocoa powder and 2 tablespoons of the sugar. Stir in skim milk and egg... - 34.9538
Mini Mandarin Cheesecakes
Drain oranges, reserving 1 tsp (5 mL) juice; set aside.
Line six 3/4-cup (175 mL) custard cups with large paper baking cups.
Place 1 vanilla wafer in each, flat side down.
In bowl, microwave cream cheese at Medium-Low (30%) for 1 minute or until slightly... - 40.7974
1) Mix cold water and gelatin and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Take a double boiler, beat egg yolks and combine with milk and sugar.
3) Cook for 20 minutes or until the mixture thickens, ensure to stir constantly.
4) Mix in gelatin... - 47.9093
Easy Banana Pudding (crowd Pleasing)
Here is the Diva's easy to go banana pudding. She makes this when she needs a dessert to serve to a big crowd. It's super easy & quick to whip up, doubles wonderfully and everybody will love this stuff! - 112.726
In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan; refrigerate.
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese... - 47.585
Quick Sweet Croissants
Mix the first 6 ingredients together, and add a very little honey, just to form a thick drop mixture.
Open the croissant dough, and separate into triangles.
Dab a generous spoonful of the filling in the center of the wide end of each triangle.
Roll up, and... - 33.918
Spicy Tomato Bouillon
Heat tomato juice and water in saucepan.
Add salt and bouillon cubes and stir until cubes are dissolved.
Add cloves, peppercorns, onion and lemon rind.
Cover and bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Add worcestershire sauce, tabasco... - 39.1528
Lemon Butter Sauce
Cream butter and sugar together in top of double boiler.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in water.
Set over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a metal spoon like a thin custard, about 15... - 31.5721
Use 1 pound fresh or frozen perch fillets or other fish fillets.
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cut into 3 or 4 portions.
Place in greased 11 3/4x71/2x13/4-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt.
Top with 1/2 cup crushed round sesame bread wafers.
Drizzle 3 tablespoons... - 28.5191
Pineapple delight is a chilled dessert prepared with canned and crushed pineapples. Creamed together with heavy cream, sugar, butter and eggs with added cracker crumbs, the pineapple delight is served after freezing overnight. - 35.3568
1. Finely slice the potatoes as for wafers.
2. Mix Chana dal atta, salt, haldi, red chilli powder and 1/4 cup water. Make a thick batter.
3. Dip the potato slices into the batter and drop the batter-coated potatoes in an oven for baking.
4. Cook both the... - 26.4972
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.7662
1 Prepare the Yogurt Cheese at least 1 day ahead. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, crushed vanilla wafers, and flour. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine. Toss to mix well. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2... - 33.3187
Black Bottom Pie
1. Spread vanilla wafer crumbs over bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over water in small custard cup; let soften for 5 minutes.
3. In top of double boiler, blend 1/3 cup of the sugar, the flour and 1/2 cup of the skim milk. Beat in... - 36.4116
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 35.1083
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
Ambrosia Cream Cake
Combine the first 3 ingredients, and spread 1 /2 in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Heat 1 1/2 cups orange juice in the top of a double boiler.
Beat flour and 1/2 cup sugar, remaining orange juice, lemon juice and egg yolks together, and pour into the hot... - 45.4492
Wash mushrooms and chop finely.
Put in saucepan, add water, onion and 2 tsp salt.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Pour into sieve, saving liquid, and pressing through mushroom pulp to make a puree (or use blender if you have one).
There should be about 2 cups of the... - 41.6222
Plum In A Cloud
This Plum In A Cloud is dreamy dessert ! Marshmallows and tangy orange and lemon juices enhance the taste of this creamy chilled plum dish. Try this Plum In A Cloud and let me know if you feel the same about this dish as I do. - 39.8848
No Bake Chocolate Truffles
1. Melt pieces in heavy, medium-size saucepan over low heat; remove from heat. Blend in juice and rum; stir in chocolate cooky crumbs, sugar and nuts till mixed. Cover; chill 2 hours, or until stiff.
2. Roll the dough, a rounded teaspoon at a time, into... - 29.3258
Rare Beef Salad
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When hot, add the beef and sear on all sides. Transfer to a roasting tin and roast for 10-15 minutes; the meat should be browned on the outside and rare in the centre. Set aside to... - 36.5034
1.Preheat the oven to 380 degree F and grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
2.Wash potatoes, pat dry and peel.
3. Slice into wafer-thin slices and place in a bowl..
4. Melt butter in a small pan and add seasonings.
5. Drizzle butter... - 37.191
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 46.899
Garbanzo-Pasta Salad is simply delicious recipe. A deadly combination of pasta and garbanzo beans will surely tempt you to prepare this Garbanzo-Pasta Salad dish on every party! - 41.6279
Try this delicious version of Shrimp-Asparagus Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of shrimp and asparagus, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 45.1394
Homemade Wafers Recipes By Category