- » Homemade Vanilla Frosting
Homemade Vanilla Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade vanilla frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade vanilla frosting recipes.
Easy Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Frosting
Easy Chocolate Frosting is one of the recipes I am known for. This frosting needs just a handful of ingredients and will not take up much of your time for the prepapration part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Easy Chocolate Frosting. - 28.1054
Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
This Butter Cream Frosting is a perfect frosting recipe. Made with butter, sugar and milk, the Butter Cream Frosting can be enjoyed over cakes and pastries. - 27.8162
Low-fat Vanilla Frosting
Mix all ingredients until well blended.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Spread on cake just before serving. - 21.6969
Homemade Ornamental Frosting
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat all ingredients until just mixed. Increase speed to high and beat until very stiff and knife drawn through mixture leaves clean-cut path.(On humid days you may need to beat in more sugar.)
2. Cover bowl with... - 18.0272
Vanilla Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
Try this alluring Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. An easily prepared recipe, this Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is a dish which you will always love to prepare for your desserts. - 28.9868
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a medium-size saucepan; stir in boiling water until mixture is well blended.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Add chocolate squares and butter or margarine; continue cooking and stirring until... - 25.5159
Browned Butter Frosting
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
Remove from heat, transfer to bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, beat until smooth. - 18.4039
Browned Butter Frosting
Heat butter in heavy 1-quart saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted and light amber in color, stirring frequently.
Cool butter slightly.
Combine browned butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and 8 tablespoons cream in large bowl.
Beat with electric... - 26.9947
Easy Cocoa Frosting
Mix cocoa and margarine.
Stir in powdered sugar.
Beat in vanilla and water until smooth and of spreading consistency. - 21.7288
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Mix margarine and chocolate.
Mix in powdered sugar.
Beat in vanilla and milk until smooth and of spreading consistency. - 23.1376
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar together until frothy.
Beat in honey and vanilla.
Slowly add dry milk, beating until stiff and glossy.
To achieve desired color, add a few drops of natural food coloring. - 22.9785
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water in 2-quart saucepan to soften; stir in granulated sugar.
Heat to rolling boil; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Pour hot mixture over powdered sugar in large mixer bowl; beat until foamy, about 2 minutes.
Beat in... - 29.0018
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 21.949
Combine honey, Cashew Butter, and nonfat dry milk in a small skillet, and stir over low heat until mixture is soft and spreadable.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Use while still warm to frost cookies. - 20.6553
Seven Minute Frosting
In top of a double boiler set over simmering water, beat egg whites, honey, and cream of tartar with an electric beater for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla, and beat for another 2 minutes.
Frosting will be stiff.
Allow to cool before using. - 24.6637
Snowy Boiled Frosting
Combine sugar, water, salt, and vinegar in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat just until clear.
Then cook without stirring until syrup spins a long thread when dropped from tip of spoon (or to a temperature of 240Â°F.).
Beat egg whites until soft... - 29.9088
Dissolve instant coffee powder in water, set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl, add coffee mixture and cocoa.
Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with half-and-half, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in vanilla. - 28.0032
Orange Cream Frosting
Beat butter or margarine and cream cheese until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually beat in 10X sugar, alternately with orange juice, until smooth.
Stir in orange rind, salt and vanilla. - 23.2998
Semi Sweet Carob Frosting
Combine carob powder, cornstarch, fructose, and salt in a small saucepan Add boiling water.
Stir to blend.
Place over medium heat, and stir and cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vegetable oil and vanilla thoroughly.
Frost cake while frosting is... - 30.4673
Peach Melba Frosting
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan.
Allow to soften for 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in fructose until dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
Combine nondairy topping powder and skim milk... - 40.4296
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet, stir in coconut.
Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until golden brown.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and cream cheese, beating until light and fluffy.
Add powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla,... - 32.5088
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
Add coconut, saute until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Cream 1/3 cup butter, add cheese and blend.
Add small amounts of sugar and milk alternately, beating after each addition.
Add vanilla and 3/4... - 32.4645
Place all ingredients except vanilla in top of double boiler.
Beat 1 minute with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Set over boiling water, and beat constantly with rotary or electric beater until mixture forms peaks, about 7 minutes.
Remove from heat, and add... - 33.8453
Put all ingredients into a saucepan and boil slowly for about 4 minutes.
If you want a harder icing, boil a minute or two longer. - 28.2569
Creamy Brownie Frosting
Cream butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small mixer bowl.
Add confectioners' sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency. - 23.1192
Beat cream, cocoa, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer at medium speed until soft peaks form.
Do not overbeat.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 22.7226
Butter Cream Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl until soft with electric mixer at high speed.
2. Add 10X sugar, alternately with milk and vanilla, until smooth. Suggested Variations: lemon butter CREAM€”Substitute 2 tablespoons lemon juice for 2... - 18.5767
Never Fail Frosting
Combine 1 cup sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear.
Cook without stirring until candy thermometer registers 232Â°.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until soft peaks form, continue to... - 28.8923
Cream shortening, and gradually add 1 cup sugar, continuing to cream and beat after each addition.
Add vanilla and salt.
Add remaining sugar, alternately with just enough water to form a thick smooth mixture suitable to force through a cake-decorating... - 26.546
Butter Cream Frosting
1.In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed (or with spoon), beat all ingredients until smooth, adding more milk if necessary until frosting is smooth with an easy spreading consistency. - 18.5276
Nutty Coconut Frosting
Combine first 5 ingredients in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in coconut and walnuts, beat until mixture reaches spreading consistency.
Yield: enough frosting for a... - 27.4652
Dobosch Torte Frosting
Beat eggs and sugar together in the top of a double boiler over hot water until thick.
Add the melted chocolate and coffee powder and continue beating until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla and cool.
Gradually beat in butter until light and smooth.
Chill... - 30.578
Rich Fudge Frosting
Melt butter or margarine with cocoa in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is smooth; remove from heat.
Beat in 10X sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth with electric mixer at high speed. - 21.9786
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting
Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting is one of those frostings that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Fluffy Seven Minute Frosting will make you crazy for all your life!! - 26.7441
Sea Foam Frosting
Combine egg whites, sugar, salt, and water in top of double boiler.
Beat with sturdy egg beater or electric beater 1 minute to mix thoroughly.
Then place over boiling water and beat constantly with egg beater (or at high speed of electric mixer) 7 minutes, or... - 24.0092
Cream butter and 1/3 cup powdered sugar, add corn syrup, vanilla, and salt, mixing well.
Add half-and-half alternately with remaining powdered sugar, beginning and ending with sugar.
Mix well after each addition.
Stir in pecans. - 26.4281
Combine all ingredients in top of a large double boiler, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds or just until mixture is blended.
Place over boiling water, and beat constantly at high speed about 7 minutes or until stiff peaks form, remove from... - 24.8089
How To Make Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream cheese frosting is so easy to make. There is no need to buy cream cheese frosting in a can. You can make this great tasting frosting homemade. You will need powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and some lemon juice. This type of frosting can... - 0
Quick Seven Minute Frosting
1. Combine the sugar and hot water in a saucepan and stir thoroughly. Place over heat, cover pan and cook until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil 3 minutes.
2. Combine the egg white, cream of tartar and salt in a mixing bowl. Slowly pour... - 24.5805
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 127.355
Homemade Boston Cream Pie
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into wax paper lined, glass baking dish.
Cook on bake (6) for 6 minutes.
Turn dish 14 turn.
Cook on high (9) for 3 minutes.
Cool cake for 10 minutes; remove from dish.
In a glass measuring cup,... - 42.4814
Double Boiler Frosting
The double broiler frosting is a cake frosting made with honey, sugar and egg whites. Combined together with salt and water and flavored with vanilla, it is stir cooked on a broiler top for a sweet frosting. - 21.8401
Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Beat the cream cheese and butter until fluffy.
2. Beat in vanilla and sugar, and mix until well blended. - 20.2194
Peanut Butter Swirl Frosting
Combine sugar, egg whites, water, syrup, and salt in top of a double boiler, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 30 seconds or just until blended.
Place over boiling water, and beat constantly at high speed for 6 minutes or until stiff peaks form, remove... - 29.6948
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Place the sugar, corn syrup, milk, and chocolate in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking until mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water (or to temperature of 232Â° F.).
Stir occasionally to prevent... - 27.8524
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1. Melt the chocolate and butter or margarine in a heavy, medium-size saucepan; beat in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
2. Pour chocolate mixture into a medium-size bowl; place in a large bowl filled with ice; start beating the mixture with electric mixer... - 29.4883
1. Combine the butter or margarine, brown sugar, salt and milk or cream in the upper part of a double boiler. Heat over hot water, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
2. Gradually add the sugar, a little... - 26.3173
Sea Foam Candy Frosting
1. Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan; place over heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved and mixture begins to boil; continue boiling about 3 minutes without stirring until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped in a cup of cold... - 27.4891
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan. Place over heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture begins to boil; continue boiling about 3 minutes without stirring until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 24.2905
1. Beat butter or margarine and vegetable shortening until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in 10X sugar and the salt until the mixture is crumbly and all of the 10X sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla to bowl. Beat until the... - 30.0107
Chocolate Velvet Frosting
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in a heavy, medium-size saucepan; stir in boiling water until well blended.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles for 1 minute. Add the chocolate squares and butter or margarine; continue... - 28.5476
Easy Chocolate Frosting
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and place with the milk in the top of a double boiler over hot water. Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is thickened.
2. Add the water and the flavoring. Remove from the... - 22.5999
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 26.711
Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Pour in a smooth mixture of the next 5 ingredients.
Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Stir a little of the hot mixture with the egg, and return to double boiler.
Cook and stir 3 minutes.
Cool... - 42.8867
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
1. Combine the sugar, corn syrup, milk and salt in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Break the chocolate in small pieces and add to the mixture, then cook slowly stirring occasionally until the chocolate is melted. Continue cooking without... - 29.031
1. Combine the sugar, water and corn syrup in a saucepan. Place over low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Cover the saucepan and boil 3 minutes. Continue the cooking without stirring to the soft ball stage, 236° to 240°... - 28.3699
1. Combine the sugar, molasses and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture is boiling. Boil without stirring about 3 minutes or until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of... - 31.4052
Double Boiler Frosting
1. Combine sugar, water, whites, corn syrup, vanilla and salt in top of double boiler; beat well.
2. Place over simmering water; cook, beating constantly at high speed with an electric hand mixer or rotary beater, about 7 minutes, or until mixture triples in... - 24.429
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until smooth in a large bowl. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until the mixture is smooth and spreadable. - 28.0398
Frosted Taffy Stars
1. Beat butter or margarine with molasses in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; stir in 1 teaspoon of the vanilla. Gradually blend In flour. Chill overnight.
2. Roll out, a small amount at a time, to 1/4 ihch thickness on lightly floured... - 29.5049
Chocolate Cake With Double Frosting
Combine cocoa, boiling water, and butter, stirring until mixture is smooth, set aside to cool.
Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl, add cocoa mixture and shortening, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add buttermilk,... - 40.5468
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water.
Stir in bananas, pineapple and marsh mallows; chill until firm.
Cook sugar, flour, egg, butter and pineapple juice together until thickened.
Whip cream with lemon juice and vanilla flavoring; fold into... - 37.3089
Chocolate Frosted Ice Cream Roll
1) Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
2) Line the pan with paper and grease. Keep aside.
3) Add the first 4 ingredients and sift. Keep aside.
4) In a bowl, add the egg whites and beat till foamy.
5) Gradually add in the sugar and... - 47.107
Chocolate Frosted Ice Cream Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Line pan with paper; grease paper, and set pan aside.
Sift first 4 ingredients together; set mixture aside.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar,... - 35.8104
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 128.751
Frosted Penuche Squares
1. Make Basic Penuche: Combine sugars, butter, salt and milk in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Heat, stirring constantly, just until sugar dissolves, then cook rapidly to 240° on a candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball when it's dropped into cold... - 32.7247
Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super delicious cupcake -- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. This is perfect for the Fall and has great flavor. This recipe makes 20 regular size cupcakes. - 0
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 39.1429
Easter Basket Springtime Cupcakes (almond Vanilla Cupcake)
Almond and vanilla always make that magical combination when it comes to desserts. That is why you will most definitely love these Almond Vanilla Cupcakes! So folks, watch and learn how to make these from this video! Enjoy! - 122.909
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 110.367
Rebecca Brand shows how to make the best homemade lemon frosting for cakes and cupcakes from a fresh lemon from her tree. The zest of the lemon is the key to the best flavor ever of a lemon frosting. This easy recipe is quick and uses very few ingredients.... - 0
Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe With Cream Cheese Frosting
These red velvet cupcakes come together quick and easy! A one-bowl recipe that produces homemade red velvet cupcakes that are bakery-style soft and fluffy with that signature southern red velvet taste! I topped these cupcakes with a simple cream cheese... - 0
1. Combine mix, eggs and water in medium-size bowl; beat well.
2. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on greased cookie sheets.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes, or till firm. Cool on sheets 1 minute; remove to racks; cool.
4. Divide the frosting... - 29.1294
Blend dry ingredients.
Add well beaten eggs, flavoring, nuts and coconut.
Pour this mixture on top of cooled pastry base and bake 20 minutes at 350F.
Cool and frost with thin butter frosting. - 30.1157
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.073
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 116.188
Homemade Devils Food Cake (hubby's Fav)
Moist, fluffy, chocolate devils food cake. This is a family favorite recipe and stays moist and soft for days! I paired this cake with a simple, vanilla buttercream frosting. It's the only devils food cake recipe that I make or that my family will allow me to... - 0
Homemade Fudge Brownies
If you are looking for ideas for making dessert for the crowd, here is one ultimate recipe for fudge brownies. Easily made with usual ingredients present at home, these can be made easily at home. - 118.917
Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake
This is part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 117.184
Homemade Eggless Sponge Cake
Want your holiday dinner to end on a sweet note? Finish it off with this creative Christmas special egg-less sponge cake with homemade easy breezy Butter cream frosting! This recipe does not require you to cream butter and sugar, get any store bought cake mix... - 113.505
Homemade Faux Chocolate Éclair Cake
What better way to quell a chocolate craving better than one of these delicious chocolate éclair cakes. Quick and easy, chocolate éclair cake is extremely easy to put together. One good thing about this dish is that it tastes absolutely heavenly the next... - 108.237
Homemade Italian Cream Cake
Homemade Italian cream cake is a legacy that you can easily afford in your home kitchen. This video will be your guide in doing so. Its an excellent way of rewarding yourself and your family. Easy to make and tastes heavenly. - 112.411
Homemade Carrot Cake
1. For cake: Sift together all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Stir in oil. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream and carrots. Pour batter into 9 x 2-inch round dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 12 to 14 minutes, or... - 32.5476
Everyone loves cupcakes. They are small but wonderfully sweet. Try this recipe. - 35.4257
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Would you like to make easy and delicious Breakfast for this weekend ? Here is an excellent , easy to make recipe of Cinnamon rolls . These delicious Recipe Buns big, rich, and full of ground cinnamon, sugar, and butter. A must pack Breakfast for School Kids. - 101.009
Homemade Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease well and flour two 8-by-1-1/2-inch layer-cake pans, or a 13-by-9-by-2- inch baking pan.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda, salt, cinna- mon, cloves, and pepper.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at high speed, beat butter,... - 40.9936
Stollen is a sweet German Christmas traditional bread. Full of currants, cherries, fruits and nuts, this sweet bread is apt for celebrating the forthcoming occasion. Try this Stollen and tell me if you like it. - 45.9811
Homemade Carrot Cake Recipe (moist, Bakery Style)
Got a sweet tooth?? Try this classic recipe. Carrot cake is perhaps one of the most vintage cakes worldwide. This is a video of a super easy and moist carrot cake is truly irresistible. This eclectic cake included a little bit of everything: making it s... - 134.099
Thick Butter Cream
Measure butter into blender, and add syrup, vanilla and salt.
Blend until smooth.
Stop blender, and scrape sides once or twice.
Use as filling and frosting or to decorate icing for cakes that are not rich.
Chill after spreading.
Note: Butter cream freezes... - 27.6036
Rich Butter Icing
Thoroughly cream butter or margarine with 1 cup sugar.
Stir in unbeaten egg yolk and vanilla.Add remaining sugar and cream.
Beat to a spready consistency.
Spread on top and sides of 9-inch square cake.. - 25.7316
Combine sugar, flour and salt.
Scald milk, and carefully pour and stir into dry ingredients.
Cook in top of double boiler over hot water 15 minutes or until thick.
Add a little hot mixture to egg; then stir back into hot mixture.
Continue cooking 3 minutes,... - 33.3072
Cookies And Cream Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil and egg whites.
Beaton low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes.
Gently fold in the crushed cookies.
Pour into two greased and floured 8-in.round cake pans.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or... - 42.7538
Cream butter, and add salt.
Work in part of sugar gradually, blending well; add a little egg white and more sugar, continuing to alternate until egg whites are used up.
Then continue to add sugar, alternately with cream, until mixture reaches spreading... - 31.0088