- » Homemade Turnip
Homemade Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade turnip recipes.
Put cubed turnips in saucepan and add salt.
Cover with boiling water and cook, covered, until turnips are tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain very well.
Add butter to drained turnips and sprinkle in brown sugar.
Set over moderate heat and cook, stirring gently... - 34.7236
1. Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate. Rub a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Drain the turnips and slice them.
3. Arrange a layer of them in the bottom of the baking dish, sprinkle lightly with some of the salt and mace, then with a... - 32.1275
Cut turnips into slender sticks about 2 inches long.
Cook in boiling salted water until just tender.
Melt butter in saucepan, add onion, parsley and lemon juice.
Add cooked turnip sticks and heat thoroughly.
Serve immediately. - 26.5599
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Peel turnips and cut them into 1cm (1/2 in) thick rounds. Cut each round into quarters and add to a saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 7 minutes, drain and place in a serving dish.
2. Bring cream, pepper and cumin... - 22.5221
Turnips A La Francaise
Pan cook and mash the turnip, add the egg, the 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of butter, the savory, salt and pepper to taste.
Beat together until well blended.
Place in a buttered baking dish in a mound.
Make a white sauce with the 3 tablespoons (50 mL) butter, flour... - 38.6468
1. Peel and cube turnip, then place in boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. While turnips are cooking, sautee onion in butter.
3. Drain turnips well, and then mash.
4. Mash in the sauteed onions.
You will find these turnips surprisingly delicious. - 23.3399
1. Combine turnip, butter or margarine, sugar, cereal, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk in a medium-size bowl; mix until well blended. Spoon into 6 buttered, 6-ounce custard cups.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or until tops are golden. - 25.4767
Carrot And Turnip Puree
Place the carrots and turnip in a pan, barely cover with water and boil until tender.
Put the cooked vegetables in a food processor and puree with the butter, salt and pepper until soft and smooth.
Alternatively, mash them by hand. - 20.1685
Turnips And Potatoes
Cook turnips and potatoes separately in lightly salted boiling water.
Melt butter and add onion.
Cook gently 2 minutes.
Add well drained turnip and potato cubes and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook gently, stirring, until vegetables are hot... - 30.7189
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.73
Orange Turnip Melange
1. In a medium sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray. Add margarine.
2. Once hot, add onion, carrots and turnips and sautÃ© on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (except parsley) and mix well.
4. Cook on a medium... - 42.2965
Sweet Turnip And Carrot Pickle
The sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a vegetable pickle. Made with shalgam and gajar, as popularly known in India, the sweet turnip and carrot pickle is a cooked pickle and is flavored with spices like ginger, garlic, cumin and chili peppers along with... - 38.985
Potatoes And Turnips
Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F.) for 45 minutes, or until done.
Cut potatoes into halves lengthwise and scoop out pulp.
Add turnip and butter, and mix well.
Beat in enough hot milk to make mixture light and fluffy.
Season with salt... - 35.4985
Slice, and boil in salted water until tender but not too soft, about 15 minutes; drain, and mash.
Cook potatoes in salted water in separate saucepan.
Drain well, mash and combine with mashed turnip.
Add remaining ingredients, and whip with egg... - 32.0988
Beef And Turnip Borscht
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onion and fry for 7 minutes.
Add the meat and brown on all sides.
Stir in the water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, thyme and garlic.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Add the carrot, turnip and... - 40.0231
Ragout Of Lamb With Turnips And Carrots
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Cut the turnips into chunks (roughly the size of a large egg).
Scrape the carrots and cut each into 2 pieces.
Heat the olive oil in a Dutch oven, and brown the chops, 1 or 2 at a time, on both sides.
Remove the chops and saute the... - 43.6046
Squash And Turnip Souffle
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
In work bowl of food processor combine squash, turnips, and margarine and, using an on-off motion, process until pureed; transfer to medium mixing bowl.
Stir in egg yolks, flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; set aside.
Using... - 37.9172
1. Peel and chop the vegetables. Cook in boiling salted water until soft, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain and mash.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, cream, nutmeg, seasonings and beaten eggs. Mix well.
4. Pour into a well-buttered ovenproof dish, dot with the butter.
5.... - 32.0054
Baked Honeyed Turnip
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put the turnip in a buttered 2-quart casserole. Mix the broth with the honey and pour over.
3. Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until tender. - 22.4236
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the garlic on the bottom of a gratin dish.
Layer with about half the turnip slices.
Sprinkle with half the fines herbes and a dash of salt and pepper.
Scatter a second teaspoon of garlic over the... - 38.7946
Spring Turnip Soup
1. In a large, deep saucepan, pour half olive oil and 1 tablespoon of water and heat it together, add onion and celery, cook for 10 minutes, till vegetables are tender, set aside the leaves from the turnips.
2. Take a knife, and chop the turnips.
3, In... - 46.0872
Pork Loin Roast With Gratin Of Turnips
With the point of a knife, make small incisions in the meat and insert the garlic slivers, adding a few leaves of sage, if desired.
Put into a preheated 325° F. [170° C] oven, and roast for one and a half to two hours, or until done.
Meanwhile, boil the... - 38.6943
Combine all ingredients in a Dutch oven, add just enough water to cover rutabagas.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium high, and cook 10 minutes.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. - 23.0896
Homemade Vegetable Broth
In a large stockpot combine water, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onions, leeks, turnips, bell pepper and zucchini.
Add garlic, parsley, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 hours.
Strain... - 37.7471
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 38.7518
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan.
Add the carcass, meat, onion, carrot and turnip and fry until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Sprinkle over the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the... - 42.9756
Daube Of Beef
1) Take a pan and melt the salt pork in it.
2) Add the beef rump or shoulder and brown it evenly.
3) Remove the meat from the pan.
4) Add the flour to the fat and brown it by stirring frequently.
5) Add the red wine, water, brandy and beef juice... - 46.8673
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, cover the vegetables with just enough water to steam them
2. Place the saucepan on a medium flame and bring the water to a boil
3. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer the root vegetables for 15... - 44.3315
Have butcher crack the shinbone.
Put bone and water in kettle, bring to boil and simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, or until meat separates from bone and marrow is dissolved.
Remove bone and take off meat.
Add meat to broth.
Add vegetables, barley, and salt... - 40.2233
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 36.7714
Scrub the carrots if they are young, or peel them - with a potato peeler - if they are old.
Using a small sharp knife cut off the tops.
Cut them into 1 cm thick slices.
Prepare the other vegetables.
Melt the butter with the bacon rinds in a large saucepan '... - 45.4497
Put the bones, meat, diced vegetables, bouquet garni, bay leaves and blood into pan with the water or stock.
Bring to the boil, and continue cooking gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain carefully, and if any meat is left on the bones this should be sieved, minced... - 42.8199
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
Spread the tail, and pull out the tendon; then bend shrimp back until straight.
Slice large mussels and scallops into 3 pieces.
Prepare vegetables, and steam for 2 minutes.
Dry seafood and vegetables on... - 39.4806
Pork Hocks With Vegetables
Put hocks in kettle and cover with water.
Add seasonings, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and turnips cut into quarters.
Cook for 30 minutes.
Skin hocks and arrange on hot platter with vegetables. - 31.3038
Heat fat in large kettle; saute carrot, onion, celery, and turnip about 5 minutes.
Add stock, tomatoes, potato, and a little seasoning; cover.
Simmer 35 minutes.
Add parsley. - 34.6034
1. Heat the fat in a large kettle and saute the carrot, onion, celery, and turnip for about 5 minutes.
2. Add stock or water, tomatoes, potato, and a little seasoning. Cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
3. Add parsley and adjust the seasoning - 33.1507
Try out this Shrimp Filling, next time when you wish to have something excitingly different. Granished with pepper, turnips and scallions. This Shrimp Filling is a must try for those who prefer to taste the spicy! - 38.3594
1. Combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, mace, mustard and paprika in a jar with a tight lid; shake well to mix; pour dressing over turnip in a medium-size bowl; cover; chill 1 hour to season.
2. Pare the pears; quarter, core and dice. Toss with lemon juice... - 29.4281
Cut the carrots in 4 lengthwise, then chop.
Dice the turnips, rutabaga and the potatoes, all about the same size.
Set aside the potatoes in water to avoid blackening.
Cook the bacon and the onion in a large saucepan, over low heat, for 5 minutes.
Add the... - 48.9827
Fresh Vegetable Pasta Salad
1 For dressing, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine the parsley sprigs, salad oil, wine vinegar, water, garlic cloves, dry mustard, salt, and black pepper. Cover and blend or process until
combined; set aside.
2 In a large saucepan cook the... - 32.3656
WASH the rice and add to rapidly boiling salted water.
Clean and pare the vegetables, cut them in small pieces and add to the rice.
Boil together for five or ten minutes, adding more water if necessary, then cover the pan and simmer the mixture gently until... - 34.9783
Bulghur And Mushroom Soup
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat the bulghur while stirring until it browns slightly. Slowly add the broth and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the bulghur is tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saute the... - 29.2982
Lentil, Rice, And Tofu Soup
1. Wash the lentils and put them in a large kettle or Dutch oven. Add the rice and water, bring to a boil, and cook until the rice and lentils are tender, about 50 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a medium-sized skillet and saut6 the onion until tender but not... - 29.7925
Dredge oxtail and kidney in flour, and brown slowly in fat until all sides are colored.
Add Worcestershire sauce, salt, bouillon cube, tomatoes and bay leaves.
Cover, and simmer 45 minutes; then add onions, celery and turnip.
Cook 30 minutes longer or until... - 38.0628
Casserole Of Lamb With Vegetables
Cut lamb in 1-inch cubes.
Combine seasonings and flour.
Toss well with lamb cubes.
Heat shortening in frying pan.
Add lamb, and cook until light brown, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Add onion, and cook until golden, stirring occasionally.
Turn into 2-quart... - 36.0839
Combine carrots, turnips, leeks, onion, celery, butter, salt, pepper and sugar in large saucepan.
Cover and cook gently 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add beef stock and barley, bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 11/2 hours or until barley is... - 35.1977
Hearty Shamrock Stew
Hearty Shamrock Stew reheats pretty well and are even great the next day. Everything in this Hearty Shamrock Stew works towards rendering it, its great flavor. Check it out! - 41.304
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Place shank, water, salt, pepper, mustard, paprika, oregano, celery and onion in a 5-quart, enameled, iron pot.
Bring to boil, cover, and simmer over low fire for 4 hours or until meat is done and loosened from the bone.
Take meat from broth, removing all... - 39.2559
Classic Navarin Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from the lamb chops.
Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, and fry the lamb gently until it is brown on all sides.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes.
Meanwhile scrape and slice the... - 42.648
Low Calorie Irish Stew
1. Combine lamb, bay leaf, salt, pepper and beef-broth mixture in a large saucepan or kettle. Heat to boiling. Lower heat; cover; simmer 50 minutes, or until meat is almost tender. Remove from heat; refrigerate several hours, or overnight.
2. About 45 minutes... - 31.9468
This Skillet Salad is so fresh! I love raw vegetables for salads, but this Skillet Salad has a distinctive taste! Just try it out to experience what I mean and tell me all about it! - 28.2832
1) Boil the beetroot and peel and dice.
2) Add beef to cold water and boil and skim.
3) Allow to simmer for 2 hours.
4) Keeping aside the cabbage, add in the prepared vegetables and simmer for another hour.
5) Mix in the shredded cabbage... - 40.5963
Clear Soup With Toasted Cheese
Cut the vegetables into very small dice.
Toast the bread, and put the diced vegetables on top of each slice.
If you have a little of the fat from the broth, pour it over the slices, but this is not absolutely necessary.
Sprinkle half the cheese over them, and... - 21.9235
Crumble bread into wine; add next 7 ingredients.
Form into small balls, the size of hazelnuts, and refrigerate until needed.
Wash beans, and soak overnight in 5 cups water.
Next morning add 1 teaspoon salt, and simmer 30 minutes.
Saute meat balls in oil; when... - 40.7193
Try this alluring Farmhouse Soup recipe. An easily prepared soup, this Farmhouse Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 42.9043
Cornish Beef Pasties
In a large mixing bowl stir together thoroughly the flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
With a pastry cutter cut in the shortening till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using the 7 to 8 tablespoons cold water gradually add to dry ingredients, 1 tablespoon at... - 42.9916
Leg Of Pork Cooked Like Game
Trim all fat from the meat and season the meat with salt.
Bring the water and vinegar to a boil with the peppercorns, allspice berries, carrots, bay leaf, parsley root, turnip and onions.
Boil this marinade for five minutes, then let it cool before pouring it... - 44.0616
Hotpot Soup (pot-au-feu)
Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) is a mouth watering appetizer. An easy to prepare Hotpot Soup (Pot-au-feu) wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.2286
Puree vegetables in blender, mash or chop fine.
Combine with white sauce, onion, lemon juice, seasonings, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolks.
Beat egg whites stiffly with cream of tartar.
Fold into vegetables.
Turn into a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole,... - 35.6845
Wash and dry shrimp and vegetables well.
Slice or cut vegetables into strips, if necessary.
Fill skillet half full with salad oil; heat to 360Â° to 365Â°.
To make batter combine flour, next 4 ingredients, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; beat just till moistened (a... - 44.0897
Soup Ealbigeoise is a meaty french soup recipe prepared with beef ribs and salt pork along with garlic sausage cubes. Made with added vegetables, the Soup Ealbigeoise is flavored with bouquet garni and cooked in beef stock. - 44.7204
Melt the butter in a large soup pan over a medium heat.
Add the vegetables and toss them in the butter for a few minutes.
Then add the curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and TVP chunks and stir well.
Cover the mixture with water.
Cover the pan and cook over a... - 35.3122
Miniature Round Of Beef
Boil the water, salt, saltpetre and sugar together for 1/2 hr., skimming when necessary, then allow to become cold.
Bone the meat, rub well with salt, roll up lightly and tie securely with string.
Place in the cold brine and leave for 6 days, turning each... - 40.4142
Bone Stock Or Household Stock
Break or chop the bones to 3-in pieces and put them with the skin and trimmings into a strong pan.
Cover with cold water and add 1/4 teasp salt to each quart of water.
Bring slowly to simmering point.
Add the vegetables, including a piece of outer brown skin... - 39.2299
1. Wash the chicken pieces, carcasses, giblets, neck and feet and mutton bones till clean
2. Cut into manageable pieces and wash again
3. In a large stock pot, add 4 liters cold water and all ingredients and mix well. bring to the boil... - 41.4343
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
Beef Olive Casserole
Melt 25 g./ 1 oz.of the butter in a saucepan.
Add one of the onions and fry for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and just enough milk to bind the mixture together.
Spread a layer of the mixture over... - 43.2435
1. Prepare veal forcemeat. Prepare and slice onion.
2. Using the knife, trim the fat off meat if necessary. Cut the meat into thin slices, cutting across the grain. The slices should be about 1/4 inch thick, 3 inch wide and 4 inch long.
3. Evenly apply... - 45.7428
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Scallops With Swiss Cheese
This Scallipops is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Scallipops right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply indulge in! - 41.1462
The day before serving, place beef shin and bones in shallow roasting pan; roast in 400 Â°F oven until browned.
Place in Dutch oven or soup kettle with remaining stock ingredients; bring to boil.
Skim if necessary; cover with lid ajar.
Simmer 3 to 4 hours,... - 43.4659
Boiling Chicken For Stock
1 In a large stockpot, combine the chicken, onion, celery, carrots, parsnip if desired, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, rosemary, thyme, garlic if desired, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, lower the heat, and partially cover, leaving about 1... - 37.0277
Quick Vegetable Stock
1. Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Add more water during this process if necessary.
2. Place vegetables and trimmings, the remaining 7... - 37.5065
Cut steak into thin slices about 2 1/2 in. x 5 in.; mince or finely chop the trimmings.
Heat 2 oz. (1/4 cup) butter in saucepan, saute chopped onions until transparent, without allowing them to brown.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, seasonings, minced... - 41.8174
Crunchy Winter Salad
Combine turnip, cabbage, apples, and peanuts in a large bowl.
Blend together lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Add to salad.
Toss well. - 30.5515
Vegetable And Kasha Soup
1. Mix the egg with the kasha until the grains are moistened. Cook the egg-kasha mixture in a large heavy saucepan, stirring until the grains separate and dry out.
2. Add the broth, celery, turnips, carrots, salt, pepper, and thyme. Bring to a boil and simmer... - 31.0322
Vegetable Soup With Pasta
In a soup pot heat olive oil over medium heat.
Saute until tender.
Add carrots, bell pepper and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes and turnips.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cook for 10 minutes or until... - 44.3918
Winter Root Vegetable Soup
This winter root vegetable soup is a healthy and delightful home made soup that can be prepared and served in the winter before or after meals. Made with a mdeley of nutritious root vegetables and seasonal picks like rutabaga, beets, onions and carrots, the... - 50.407
Lentil And Vegetable Stew
1. Put the lentils, broth, onion, garlic, 2 diced carrots, leek, turnips, potatoes, celery, and rosemary in a large heavy kettle. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
2. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the... - 34.5364
Crustless Vegetable Quiche
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized heavy skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery, carrot, and turnip and cook for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add the green beans, cauliflower, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 3... - 31.9948
Brussel Sprout Soup
1. In a pan heat chicken stock to boiling, add beans, turnip, leek, carrots and barley and simmer covering tightly for 30 minutes.
2. Add brussel sprouts, green pepper, salt and pepper and simmer, covered, until all vegetables are tender, 15... - 42.4157
Millet N Vegetables
1. Put all the vegetables in a heavy porcelainized iron casserole. Add the parsley, millet, salt, and 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook gently for 45 minutes.
2. If mixture seems too thick, add a little water and cook for 15 minutes longer.... - 30.9726
1. Rinse the chicken under water thoroughly.
2. In a large heavy pot, place the chicken and cover with cold water.
3. Place the pot on heat and bring to the boil. Do not cover.
4. Boil for 5 minutes, and discard the water.
5. Now pour... - 45.1235
Seven Vegetable Couscous
1. Chop and discard roots from leeks.
2. Make a 3-inch deep X cut on the white bulb and into the green of each leek.
3. In a bowl, place leeks and pour enough water to cover.
4. Add the vinegar and let the leeks soak for about 30 minutes to... - 42.0372
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 29.9088
Place seasoned flour in a shallow bowl.
Cut venison into 1-inch cubes.
Roll cubes in flour.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add venison and brown on all sides.
Add 2 tablespoons flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add water or... - 41.187
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven until hot; add lamb, browning on all sides.
Add onion, celery, carrot, and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
Add wine, and cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add potato and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium;... - 39.796
Place meat in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan and add soy.
Cover tightly with a dome lid and bring to a boil over medium heat; let meat simmer in its own accumulating juices for 30 minutes.
Uncover; boil over high heat until juices have evaporated.
When meat... - 42.6915
Bean Soup With Wilted Greens And Rosemary Oil
1. Take about 2 cups greens, argula, chard, or young turnip greens, also cut into 1/2-inch strips, few shards of parmesan cheese, also put the beans in a large pot and add enough water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, and finally refrigerate for 8 hours or... - 48.8849
Korean Whole Meal Rib Soup
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Reserve 1 teaspoon of the seeds; transfer remaining seeds to a mortar or blender.
Coarsely crush with pestle, or whirl very briefly in... - 43.7836
Papillote Of Chicken With Almond Mustard Sauce
Heat 3 tablespoons clarified butter in heavy nonaluminum large skillet over high heat.
Add onions, carrots and turnips and stir-fry until lightly browned, 2 to 3 minutes.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Blend in 6 tablespoons vermouth and boil until... - 43.2435
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup
Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is a delicious and filling meat soup. This is a simple soup that you can prepare for your weekend luncheons. Serve the Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup and see how it your guests get hooked to it! - 49.5079
Chicken Soup With Vegetables
This Chicken Soup with Vegetables is a heart warming dish. It is perfect for someone who is not feeling well, as it has a magical touch. Watch this video to learn the secret of this magical soup. - 118.217
Homemade Turnip Recipes By Category