- » Homemade Turkey
Homemade Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade turkey recipes.
Classic Turkey Marsala
When you think, preparing delicious turkey marsala at home is next to impossible, then you are wrong. In this video, chef Dani Spies shows the shortest way to prepare this favorite dish, with some of her special twists. Unless you watch the video, you'll... - 150.233
Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers
This video is a television show hosted by Chef Tawnya and the guest is Alton Brown who has a Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers recipe for all those men out there who want to try cooking. As he says, the recipe is super simple, nothing to be scared off, a few simple... - 123.726
Homemade Skillet Turkey Terazzini
Looking for a simple recipe that tastes really good? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to make a classic dish in an easy and hasslefree way. The next time you have guests over, give them a taste of your homemade turkey terazzini... - 97.5198
Turkey Cutlets With Lemony Sauce
Make a peppy poultry dish using turkey. Mark makes this zippy dish with his usual clamor and style. See the video for more! - 87.7538
With a sharp knife, carefully remove the rind and white membrane from one of the lemons.
Gut the lemon segments away from their surrounding membranes and place in a small bowl.
Squeeze any juice from the membranes into the bowl.
Discard the rind, membranes,... - 48.9743
1) Cut the turkey into small cubes.
2) Omitting any oil, cook the linguini as per directions on the packing.
3) Drain and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain well.
5) In a bowl, combine vinegar, oil and seasonings.
6) Mix well and cover.
7) Refrigerate... - 48.5887
Broiled Turkey Patty
1. In a small non-stick skillet, heat oil.
2. Add onion and bell pepper and cook with occasional stirring for about 30 seconds until onion is translucent.
3. Remove the skillet from heat and keep aside.
4. Preheat the broiler.
5. In the rack... - 47.351
In a bowl, mix together the butter, chives, garlic powder, lemon juice, paprika and pepper.
Place the turkey breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap or aluminum foil and flatten to 1/4 in (0.5 cm) thick by using a rolling pin or meat... - 47.2426
1) In a heavy saucepan melt butter and add onions.
2) Add mushroom to the onion.
3) Stir till onion is transparent.
4) Mix flour, paprika, salt and sugar.
5) Mix milk and stir until smooth and thick.
6) Take off from heat and stir in sour cream.
7)... - 47.187
1) In a blender container put green peppers, onions, tomatoes, pimento and almonds and blend covered for 1 minute.
2) In a skillet heat oil and add tomato mixture, seasonings, spices and bouillon cubes.Bring to the boiling point.
3) Reduce heat and... - 47.0292
Turkey With Paprika
1.Combine the vegetables and microwave at 100% for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cooked turkey and keep aside.
3.Melt the butter for 40 seconds at 100%.
4. Add in flour and the chicken concentrate.
5.Now, add milk.
6.Stir and cook at 100% for 4 to 5... - 46.9372
1. Grease a 2-quart baking dish or casserole with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 9 ingredients and mix well.
4. Stir 1/2 cup cashews or peanuts.
5. Turn spoon and spread the... - 45.8998
Toast sesame seeds in a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat until golden brown (3 to 5 minutes), stirring often; remove from pan.
Add almonds to pan and toast until golden brown (5 to 8 minutes), stirring occasionally; remove from pan.
Add chile to pan... - 45.6583
New Turkey And Andouille Gumbo
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the diced turkey evenly with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well.
Place the seasoned turkey in a baking pan, bake for 15 minutes,... - 45.6193
Galantine Of Turkey
1) Bone the turkey, remove the meat, leaving a shell and reserve the shell and the meat. Make broth with the bones.
2) Cube the meat from the drumsticks and breast in 1/3 inch pieces.
3) Grind rest of the turkey meat, lean pork and turkey together and... - 45.3188
1. In a saucepan or a skillet, melt the butter and heat it till it begins to froth.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it in butter till soft and limp but not browned.
3. Lower the heat and stir in the flour and salt.
4. Taking the pan off the heat,... - 45.3012
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a small bowl, add in softened butter, parsley, chives and onions. Blend well.
3) Shape the mixture into 10 sticks. Place them on a platter and freeze for about 20 minutes.
4) Place a stick on each of the turkey... - 45.1961
1. Put onion, stock, cream, butter, flour, seasonings and parsley into a food processor or blender. Process for 1/2 minute.
2. Turn mixture into a saucepan, and stir over low heat until it is very thick. Cool completely.
3. Process turkey meat until finely... - 45.1845
1 Grease a baking pan.
2 In a bowl, mix the chopped turkey, celery, onions, and seasonings.
3 Add in cream, just enough to moisten and bind the mixture together.
4 Press into the greased pan.
5 Place in the refrigerator and... - 44.8548
Mole De Guajalote (turkey Mole)
Simmer turkey pieces in water to cover until almost tender, adding 1 tablespoon salt at midway point.
Remove pieces from broth.
Reduce broth to 3 cups.
Dry turkey pieces, brown on all sides in 1/4 cup hot oil in skillet, and place in large... - 44.6848
1) In a large bowl, combine the flour with salt and pepper and mix well.
2) Place the cutlets into the flour mixture to dust lightly on both sides.
3) In 2 large skillets, add equal amount of butter and oil.
4) Place over medium heat to... - 44.4914
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9 inch baking dish or a 1 ½ quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
3. In a saucepan bring salted water to a boil and cook the noodles in it until tender-crisp. Check package directions for quantity... - 44.2626
Turkey Bone Gumbo
After the turkey has been carved, put bones in plenty of water and boil slowly about 1 1/2 hours or until remaining meat falls off the bone.
Make a roux of bacon drippings and flour.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, celery and cook until wilted.
Add hot... - 44.0028
Remove turkey meat from carcass and dice.
Melt margarine in large iron or enameled pot, and saute meat and ham.
Add onion, parsley and thyme and cook for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add 2 1/2 quarts boiling water, bay leaf, red pepper and the turkey... - 43.9369
Smoked Turkey Gumbo
First, you make a dark roux about the color of a Hershey bar.
Add onions and bell pepper.
After onions are clear, add parsley and green onions and cook for a few minutes.
Add a bit of cold water and stir to make a thick liquid.
Add garlic and celery... - 43.8976
1) In a pan add butter and heat.
2) Add the turkey portions and fry till golden brown and transfer to a deep casserole.
3) Add onions to the butter and toss with sugar.
4) Place in the casserole with wine and stock and season.
5) Arrange the potatoes... - 43.7397
Turkey Scaloppine Marsala
1. Wipe the mushrooms with damp paper towels
2. Slice the mushrooms thinly, and keep aside.
3. In a plastic bag, shake the flour with some salt and pepper.
4. Turn the flour mixture out onto a piece of wax paper.
5. Dip each turkey cutlet into... - 43.4096
Turkey Tonnato Overpasta
1. Slice turkey into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
To make Tonnato Sauce:
2. Unroll anchovies, reserve capers and pat anchovies dry on paper towels.
3. In electric blender or food processor, fitted with the steel blade, blend combining 2... - 43.1714
Turkey paprikash is a sour cream turkey recipe prepared with seasoned and roasted turkey. Served with a hot and spicy sauce made with onions and paprika, it has sour cream for a zesty taste. Sliced and served with the sauce, the turkey paprikash makes a full... - 42.9816
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium high heat.
Saute ground turkey, onion, and pepper until meat is no longer pink.
Drain, reserving juices.
Set aside meat.
Return juice to pan, add broth, and bring to a boil.
Add uncooked macaroni; simmer 10 minutes, stirring... - 42.8992
Turkey Club Casserole
Mix turkey, soup and seasonings.
Mix together cottage cheese and spinach.
In a buttered 2-quart casserole, alternately layer half the noodles, turkey and cottage-cheese mixtures.
Sprinkle with half the mozzarella cheese.
Bake in a 350° F.oven for 40... - 42.2556
Turkey Mole Puebla-style
In large Dutch oven combine turkey breast, the 1 teaspoon salt, and enough water (about 10 cups) to cover.
Bring to boiling; simmer 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till meat is tender.
Drain, reserving 1 1/2 cups broth.
Cool turkey slightly.
Pat dry with paper... - 42.13
Galantine Of Turkey
Galantine Of Turkey is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Galantine Of Turkey. - 42.0592
Vol-au-vents With Turkey Ragout
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Wash and pat the turkey cutlets dry.
Cut into strips 1 1/2 inches long and dust with the flour.
Peel and finely dice the onion.
Heat the oil and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the floured meat and braise, turning... - 41.9854
1. On a sheet of wax paper, mix 2 teaspoons flour and pepper.
2. Roll turkey in flour mixture; coat both sides lightly.
3. In a 9-inch nonstick skillet, melt margarine.
4. Add turkey and fry over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes on... - 41.4659
Melt butter in a skillet.
Cook shallot over low heat until translucent.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add chicken broth, blending until smooth.
Remove from heat and beat in 2 egg yolks.
Add turkey, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Spread mixture on a platter... - 41.1711
Smoked Turkey Cheddar Crepes
Whip the eggs, add the flour, salt and milk, and blend thoroughly with the oil.
Heat an 8" (20 cm) skillet and spray with non-stick food spray.
Add 3-4 tbsp (45 ml-60 ml) batter, fry to golden brown over medium heat.
Turn out and cool.
Fry the turkey and the... - 41.0574
Mexican Turkey Mole
Cut the turkey as for fricassee and boil until tender.
Pass through the fine blade of a food chopper the fried almonds, toasted bread, raisins, and chocolate.
Mix well with the ground spices and dried chili pulp.
Melt the fat and add onion and garlic.
When... - 40.7626
Heat turkey and enough salted water to cover (1 tablespoon salt to 1 quart water) to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until thickest pieces are done, about 1 1/2 hours.
Drain; reserve 4 cups broth.
Place turkey in 2 un-greased baking dishes.
Cook and... - 40.7443
In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
In a medium size bowl, lightly beat together egg and milk.
Sprinkle bread crumbs onto a plate.
Remove turkey mixture from refrigerator.
Shape into 12 patties.
Dredge with bread... - 40.5196
Homemade Turkey Recipes By Category