- » Homemade Tuna
Homemade Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade tuna recipes.
Homemade Tuna And Penne Pasta
If you are searching for a quick, nutritious and delicious recipe, here it is. The video shows a simple and easy to cook pasta dish as well as extremely classical. The pasta is mildly flavored with just garlic, parsley and lemon juice. This is an absolutely... - 101.941
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
Sushi: Tuna Roll, Homemade!
1. For egg roll, in a bowl combine egg and salt. Whisk well.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat a little bit on oil over medium-high heat.
3. Pour half of the egg mixture into the hot pan. When the egg is almost firm, using a fork, roll the omelette and push... - 0
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In bread maker, add water, olive oil, honey, salt, oregano, no salt seasoning, flour, and yeast. Close the machine and turn it on. Let it complete a cycle. Keep a watch on the dough, and add more water... - 0
You May Also Like!
Combine 1/4 cup green onions and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Divide evenly among muffin halves; sprinkle evenly with cheese.
Place on a baking sheet; broil 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with remaining green onions. - 29.4523
Italian Tuna And Capers
Spoon tuna gently on platter lined with greens.
At serving time, sprinkle with capers and lemon juice. - 19.0554
Combine tuna, egg, celery, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and pecans.
Remove rolls from packages; form eight 6x31/2-inch rectangles by sealing perforated edges of 2 rolls.
Sprinkle 7 tablespoon cheese over half of each rectangle.
Top with about 1/4 cup tuna... - 38.2024
1. Cook broccoli, drain.
2. Heat soup and milk in a small saucepan; beat until smooth.
3. Arrange broccoli in shallow, 6-cup broiler proof dish; top with tuna; pour sauce over and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Slide the dish under broiler, about 4 inches from... - 26.8531
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 30.5294
Tuna Cheese Imperial
1. Cook noodles, drain.
2. Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles... - 35.5047
Molded Tuna Ring
In saucepan soften 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (1 tablespoon) in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in one 10 3/4-ounce can condensed tomato soup; heat through.
Gradually blend into one 3-ounce package softened cream... - 32.2339
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.1655
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.2971
Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes
This typical Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 37.2811
Homemade Tuna Recipes By Category