- » Homemade Trifle
Homemade Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade trifle recipes.
Strawberry Crown Trifle
1 Grease and flour two 8x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a medium bowl combine the cake flour, baking powder, and salt. In a small saucepan heat the milk and butter or margarine until butter or margarine melts; keep hot. In a large mixing bowl... - 32.1311
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 36.3014
1. Cut the cake into 1/2 -inch-thick slices. Spread half the slices with strawberry jelly; top with remaining slices. Cut each sandwich in half, crosswise.
2. Arrange the cake sandwiches around sides and bottom of a 10-cup, shallow, glass, serving dish.... - 32.9419
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Prepare and bake gingerbread according to the package directions, using two greased 9-in.round baking pans.
Cool completely on wire racks.
Meanwhile, for pudding, in a large saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk; stir until smooth.
Cook and stir over medium... - 38.7723
1. Cut the sponge cake into 4 x 2 1/2-inch wedges. Split them lengthwise and spread with raspberry jam. Put the wedges together again to form sandwiches. Arrange the sandwiches in a serving bowl.
2. Pour enough sherry over the sandwiches to saturate them... - 28.0066
Cut the sponge cake into fingers and sandwich them together in twos with a generous portion of jam.
Use these jam "sandwiches" to line a 1 1/2 qt. (1.5 L) glass bowl.
Pour the sherry over the sponge cake and let soak 1 hour.
Spread the fruit cocktail over the... - 34.272
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in bowl.
Stir in raspberries and juice.
Heat milk in double boiler over boiling water.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and flour in bowl; mix well.
Stir in egg yolks.
Whisk in warm milk.
Pour mixture into double boiler.
Cook over... - 45.5306
1.Make wedges of the sponge cake by cutting it in sizes of 4x2 1/2 inch.
2.Slit these wedges through the center to open them up.
3. Spread raspberry jam on the slit surface.
4. Place back the top layer of the wedge to form sandwiches.
5.Beat cream to... - 45.5607