- » Homemade Toffee
Homemade Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade toffee recipes.
Homemade English Toffee
Homemade English toffee is a wonderful snack to prepare this festive season. Everyone loves it. Follow the instructions in this video and you can end up making like the ones she is showing. Happy Cooking! - 96.4609
Homemade Indian Toffee
In south India homemade toffee is one of the sweets made on festivals and special occasions. This video shows how to make a cashew nut one. It is very similar to chikki, but made with caramelized sugar instead of jaggery. Something sweet and crunchy for the... - 53.3649
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 37.9942
You May Also Like!
1. Cream butter, then cream in sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
2. Gradually add flour, mixing well. 3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
4. Bake at 325° for 25-30 minutes.
5. Grate chocolate bar, then sprinkle the chocolate... - 32.3242
Easy Homemade Caramel Apples
Looking for a classic dessert recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect caramel apples, the way they are supposed to be - sweet, sugary and completely homemade. This is a really simple recipe and the chef also... - 80.4104
Mix sugar, water and vinegar together.
Cook for 5-6 minutes on HIGH.
Stir well to dissolve sugar.
Cook for 18-20 minutes on HIGH, do not stir during cooking.
Pour into paper patty cases.
Sprinkle with crushed nuts, coconut, etc. - 29.959
Pamper your taste-buds with this incredibly tasty Toffee Pudding that is bursting so full of flavors. This Toffee Pudding is a perfect dessert companion to any meal, loved by foodies of all ages and pretty much goes with all occasions. - 27.2582
Cook sugar, butter.or margarine, water and corn syrup until few drops tested in cold water crack (280Ã‚Â°F. on candy thermometer).
While syrup cooks, sprinkle almost all the nuts over bottom of a greased 9-inch square pan.
Pour hot syrup over nuts, and... - 28.6212
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat the 3/4 cup butter or margarine and the brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add the egg yolk; beat well. Using a spoon, stir in the flour and salt until... - 36.299
Toast almonds to light tan and thoroughly crisp.
Coarsely grind 1/3 of the almonds.
The other two-thirds should be split the long way, and set aside to go into the candy.
Melt butter; add sugar, and cook to 250° on a candy thermometer.
Cook over medium heat,... - 31.3845
This Toffee Sauce is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Toffee Sauce, because this can be a sure short cut way to win your the hearts of your loved ones! - 18.6894
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Toffee Apples is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Toffee Apples and excite your family's palate and yours... - 44.1902
Toffee Walnut Sauce
1. Combine brown sugar, instant coffee, salt and water in a small, heavy saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, to boiling, then cook, without stirring, to 230° on a candy thermometer. (A little syrup spins fine threads when dropped from the tip of a spoon.)... - 29.206