- » Homemade Teriyaki Marinade
Homemade Teriyaki Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade teriyaki marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade teriyaki marinade recipes.
Combine all ingredients, stirring well.
Place chicken, beef, or pork in a shallow dish; pour marinade over meat.
Cover and marinate several hours or overnight in the refrigerator, turning meat occasionally.
Baste meat with marinade during grilling. - 26.683
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 23.8423
Chicken Teriyaki With Dry White Wine
Marinate chicken 1 hour in a mixture of all other ingredients.
Remove chicken from marinade, place in shallow baking dish, and bake uncovered in slow oven (325Â°) 1 hour or until fork-tender, basting with marinade 2 or 3 times while cooking.
Serve on a hot... - 26.5593
Thaw frozen scallops.
Rinse and cut large scallops in half.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over scallops in shallow dish.
Marinate 30 minutes at room temperature.
Drain scallops, reserving marinade.
Thread scallops on 4 skewers.
Place on greased shallow... - 39.923
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, combine soy sauce, rice wine, sugar, garlic, gingerroot and pepper. Add salmon, turning to coat in marinade.
Let stand, covered, 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 2 hours in refrigerator, turning occasionally. If... - 29.9614
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Cut wings at joints (save tips for chicken soup).
Blend Teriyaki and catsup; marinate wings, chilled, 3-4 hours, stirring once or twice.
In glass measuring cup pour off marinade; combine with water and cornstarch.
Microwave (high) 2-3 minutes stirring every... - 34.3025
Iron Plate Sizzled Lamb
1. To prepare the lamb cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Heat the iron-plate before you heat the oil in a preheated... - 42.7369
Five Spice Lamb Stir Fry
Partially freeze lamb; thinly slice into bite-size strips.
For marinade combine wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five-spice powder.
Add lamb, stirring to coat well.
Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes (or cover and refrigerate 2 hours).
Drain meat,... - 40.6426
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 35.4296
Tokyo Fried Chicken
1) In a large bowl, place the chicken pieces, pour the teriyaki sauce over the chicken and toss to coat well. Allow to marinate for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator.
2) Remove the chicken pieces from the... - 40.1176