- » Homemade Style Steak
Homemade Style Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade style steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade style steak recipes.
Fried Steaks (argentine Style)
Beat egg yolks in bowl, and add half the flour and the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining flour, garlic and seasonings, and beat again until smooth.
Fold in egg whites carefully.
Dip steaks in batter, coating well.
Heat oil in skillet, and fry steaks 2... - 34.5011
Home Style Swiss Steak
Cut steak into portions, trimming fat and removing bone.
Heat oil in skillet.
Put flour, salt, and pepper into a flat dish and coat meat with flour.
Brown meat on both sides in oil.
Put remaining ingredients into blender container.
Cover and... - 39.5157
Homemade Grilled Rib Eye Steak With Onion-cheese Topping
Be it Father's Day barbecue or summer cookout, the hearty, filling and flavorful grilled rib eye steak makes for the ultimate show-off dinner party dish. Betty gives her grilled steak a fresh twist with onion cheese topping. This simple, freshly grilled meal... - 98.1291
Viennese Steaks is a perfect side dish. If you like herb flavored beef with eggs then try this Viennese Steaks recipe. Viennese Steaks is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 42.8884
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing Shaker Style
1 Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak.
2 Or with a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to within about 1... - 44.1692
Flank Steak With Meat Stuffing, Shaker Style
Ask your butcher to cut a pocket in the steak, or do it yourself in the fol-lowing manner: With a long, very sharp knife, slit the steak horizontally from one of the long sides, cutting through the steak to within about 1/2 inch of the other long side and to... - 42.5665
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 40.6915
Flank Steak Fondue
1 Bias-cut the flank steak into thin 3x1-inch strips. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Combine the 1/2 cup cooking oil, the wine, catsup, molasses, crystallized ginger, garlic, curry powder, the 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Pour marinade... - 29.6225
Kansas Ham Steak
1. Trim any excess fat from ham; score fat edge; place in a shallow baking pan.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; remove from the heat. Crumble corn cakes into skillet; add corn, egg, mustard and pepper; toss lightly to mix.... - 35.0201
Yumyum Steak And Shrimp
Learn how to make homemade Hibachi style grilled steak and shrimp served with Ying's Yum Yum sauce. You can enjoy this popular Japanese meal at home. With Ying's sauce, it is simple and economical to make it. - 101.865
Garlic-parsley Butter And Homemade Granola
In this video, you will find two great recipes such as garlic-parsley butter and homemade granola. The homemade butter can be used for toasting the bread. The taste will be amazing. Check out the video. - 112.631
Creamy, Tangy Homemade Horseradish Sauce For Beef
Your beef dish is literally incomplete with savory horseradish sauce. In this video, Betty shows you how to whisk up easy, quick, tangy horseradish sauce with a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes. This wonderful sauce is quite versatile and can be... - 97.5845
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 141.201
Chicken & Beef For Fajitas - South Texas Style
1. Prepare the barbeque grill.
2. Marinate the chicken breast with the marinade of lime juice, cilantro and green chili.
3. Once the grill is ready place the pre marinated beef and the chicken breast and barbeque them for 15- 20... - 79.7926
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641
Mix together meat, onions, crumbs, eggs and seasonings.
Shape into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
Cook gently in butter or margarine in frying pan, turning as they brown until uniformly colored.
Pour in wine and water, and cover.
Simmer 20... - 36.0613
Beef And Kidney Grill
1. Cut steak into 4 squares; wash and split lamb kidneys lengthwise; cut out tubes and fat (scissors do a neat, quick job).
2. Moisten steaks and kidneys and sprinkle both sides with meat tenderizer.
3. Coat steak and kidneys on both sides with Lemon-Butter... - 18.5584
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 30.693
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 41.2195
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Cut 6 tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips, set aside.
Cut remaining tortillas into triangles, and fry in hot oil until crisp, set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and paprika,... - 36.8838
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 33.313