- » Homemade Style Baked Lasagna
Homemade Style Baked Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade style baked lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade style baked lasagna recipes.
Mock Lasagna has an Awe-inspiring taste. The beef and cream cheese
gives the Mock Lasagna Sole taste. Must catch it - 39.2147
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles following directions on package or until noodles are tender-crisp.
2. Drain when cooked and cool down.
3. In the meantime, in a large skillet, heat Crisco and sautÃ© ground beef and onion until... - 48.7836
Preheat oven to 375°.
In a 10x6x2-inch nonmetal baking dish spread 1 can of the ravioli.
Mix egg, cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, and garlic powder.
Spoon over ravioli.
Top with half the cheese slices.
Spoon remaining ravioli over; top with remaining... - 32.6254
Lazy Day Lasagne
Cook noodles using package directions.
Combine oregano with spaghetti sauce.
In a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish, alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, spaghetti sauce, and Mozzarella cheese slices.
Bake at 375° about 30 minutes. - 27.8559
Lasagne Northern Italian Style
Cook pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Rinse in cold water; drain.
For white sauce, in saucepan melt butter.
Stir in flour, white pepper, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add milk; cook and stir till thickened and... - 38.0813
Mock Lasagne Casserole
Brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half each macaroni, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and meat sauce.
Bake at... - 29.5126
Mock Lasagne Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the meat till it is brown and drain off the fat.
2) Add the garlic salt, tomato sauce, basil, pepper and water.
3) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, occasionally... - 43.6136
Manicotti Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Cook the lasagna noodles in boiling water, salted if you wish, in a large kettle just until barely tender. Drain and place the noodles in a large bowl of cold water.
3. Combine the ricotta, chopped parsley, eggs,... - 40.1839